If the internet were fully female, Jow Forums would not exist. Women do not care about their countries or nationalism...

If the internet were fully female, Jow Forums would not exist. Women do not care about their countries or nationalism. They only care about cock, the size and color. Nationalism is a patriarchal concept, in fact the most paternal and manly concept to exist

Attached: the-chosun-ilbo-august-7-2015.jpg (1080x761, 204K)

Women are definitely not as tribal as men but they’re still somewhat tribal which is why they tend to support their country in sports or whatever

They are only there because they are dragged by their boyfriends or want to see cute guys. Those women who support nationalism, are brainwashed or conditioned by their societies

Nationalism is for losers and people with a low social lives , i never seen in my whole life a successful person who is nationalist or care about similar things , even nationalist politicians use nationalism just for money
women generally have a good social lives compared to men

Funny how m*ales the world over regardless of nationality all think more a less the same and fall for the incel memes regardless of class, politics, ethnicity or otherwise. Face it, you would be empty and alone without us and this fact drives you mad.

>Those women who support nationalism are brainwashed or conditioned by their societies

And why is that the same doesn’t apply to men who are nationalistic?

Relevant

Attached: 80B4AD50-01C9-4815-BF53-C4A77B7DEE49.png (1280x720, 684K)

>If the internet were fully female, Jow Forums would not exist
>They only care about cock, the size and color
But that's Jow Forums

Attached: 10.gif (512x494, 621K)

Jow Forums is for posting cute 2D girls with anons around the world. Everything else is secondary and largely off topic.

Attached: 1476640700044.jpg (507x601, 205K)

The obnoxious homosexual ERPfags are an extreme minority most anons want nothing to do with.

Well, there had been several, Pilsudski for example, Polish nationalist actually managed to reincarnate Poland and also kick some Commie ass before it was cool

idiotic quote desu

Seems spot on the money to me, desu senpai.

don't most anons here obsessive over shit like cock size and tfw no gf X(

care about cocks? they do not even care it anymore
they just interested at where the fuck to spend money on

Attached: 1522310739544.jpg (380x380, 50K)

I insist you dethrone that cunt immediately and stop ingesting estrogen

No, it's not. I seriously doubt there's any nationalist or person with pride in their nation who doesn't see all the many flaws in their country.

Also relevant

Attached: telm01o3yc501.jpg (640x369, 92K)

But if the nation you were born into is the primary source for your pride, then you probably don’t have much to speak of when it comes to you

What are you basing that on? Who is taking their nation as their primary source of pride?

What the fuck is the point in this.

>Who is taking their nation as their primary source of pride?

Those who are extremely nationalistic (most of Jow Forums for example which is why the quote evokes so much butthurt every time when posted here)

The No True Nationalist is drowning an epistemological void, methinks.

Attached: 1475410222707.jpg (359x900, 109K)

>Those who are extremely nationalistic
what are you basing that on?

maybe the quote upsets people because it's so stupid

That's because of the low level of your education

>what are you basing that on?

Collective pride in general is for people with little pride in themselves. That should be self-evident. Stop acting like it doesn’t make any sense.

It upsets people because it’s true.

It honestly just sounds like you have a very narrow worldview and are biased as fuck.

All I’m saying is that collective and individual pride are inversely correlated generally speaking. Of course there are exceptions but that’s just the general rule. Therefore the most nationalistic people tend to be lower class

>implying that men post on Jow Forums because they care about their countries or nationalism not to shitpost and waste their lives on 4hcan

You could argue the opposite. you could say those who are against nationalism/ don't care are just losers who are unthankful for their lives and culture because they don't fit (in fact this is the soy mentality). your general rule is just conjecture

kek women are so dumb