Hypothetically, say trump gives the order for US troops to shoot to kill at the migrant Caravan , wat do?

Hypothetically, say trump gives the order for US troops to shoot to kill at the migrant Caravan , wat do?

Attached: 1536532805281.png (646x822, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUWyDWEXH8U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_convention
time.com/5438268/mexican-police-block-new-migrant-caravan/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Firstly it would be Mattis giving the order
But there would probably be international condemnation from the un
And people feigning about how these are not our values and not who we are
Then it will be plastered on every magazine and news station for a couple of weeks then it will be forgotten

>then it will be forgotten
Nah, if Trump gave the order and Dems win the house this alone could be grounds for impeachment. Also you'd expect prosecution for everyone in the chain of command who complied.

in what world will a country impeach their president for securing its borders?

youtube.com/watch?v=LUWyDWEXH8U

Start at 26:45
This scene scared the shit out of me as a kid lol.

This

So

YEAH

Attached: 1526780004811.png (657x671, 33K)

It's the army shooting at non combatants, I know Americans love to flaunt international law but this is Geneva convention stuff

Reality is Mattis would refuse to comply and inform the president he will disclose their conversation to congress.

Yes, they just sent troops to the border as a show but they'll do nothing but trash pickup and token "helping with surveillance" tasks, only ICE will be allowed to have any form of interaction with migrants because of the liability on this.

Militarizing the US border with Mexico is nothing but a racist moron's wet dream, they can't do it and no sane advisor should allow Trump to think otherwise.

Based. Weird how accurate this film already is. They predicted the migrant crisis even.

>Mattis
>refuse to comply

On that particular order yes, this isn't "collateral damage" somewhere in MENA or Central Asia we're talking about

vote for him again in 2020

>no sane advisor should allow Trump to think otherwise.
Has Trump got many sane ones left?

Just yes men now I think

>forgotten in a week when the next round of "glompf is finished" screeching starts
pretty much

Nothing.

Rejoice and praise God

Shoot these 5,000 and we send 2 million, fucking mutt.

You dont have an ocean separating you from us... Did you understand??

>racist
Why is it racist? There's thousands of people flooding the country from that border, if they were Africans or Chinese or germans, the result would be the same

>we

We wouldn't have to come to that if you just stopped them

I believe he means everyone south of texas

Aren't you ashamed of being so irredeemably base? Isn't all of Latin America ashamed? Jesus, there comes a point when people aren't people anymore, and Latin America crossed it long ago

Shame is a white and Asian thing. The only thing these people understand is money. That's why bribery and corruption is so easy

>let caravan in
>illegals start flooding in in the form of "refugees"
I hope we shoot them

>and Asian
t. Ricky Tan

Am I wrong?

And why would we be doing America's dirty work again?

Yes, I'm sure Trump's base would act the exact same if it was German migrants

>let that caravan in during the summer
>there's another one already
At this rate there will be a caravan every week and the entire population of central america will be on its way north

You let them in your country

>don't cooperate at all on mutual border security
>WAAAAAH WHY IS AMERICA MEAN TO ME

You know you could grab that 1.6 billion dollars of military aid to Egypt and actually use it to fix Central America but oh wait, your military industrial complex

There are currently 4 caravans on the way, you guys should stop this now

this keeps happening because we let it. same shit happened with illegal spics here thinking they can run away to Canada after Trump got elected because of Trudeau tweeting Canada will accept all migrants and refugees even when it wasn't government policy. best thing to do is massacre a couple caravans to let them know to cut the shit

Yes, because dumping money into a corrupt region clearly works. That definitely worked in Somalia and the Congo.

>Geneva convention
You dont know what the Geneva convention is

No, we don't, you didn't see them enter through force? If you want women and children shot do it yourselves

We do cooperate, this is us actually helping, do you want to take a guess at how it would look like if we didn't deport Central Americans?

I've seen stray cats with more manners than Chinese people

I actually do and if you think it doesn't regulate the conduct of standing armies maybe you should have a try at doing the research yopurself

So what you're saying is that you are ok with a military individual complex operating in Latin America so long as you get a piece of that foreign aid?
Told you money is all these people care about

>ok with a military individual complex operating in Latin America
Absolutely not, I'm saying you should spend on foreign aid to actually help rather than line up the coffers of your defense contractors

>Yes, I'm sure Trump's base

It's not just Trumps base that wants secure borders. Regular job racist everyday people are sick of having to press 1 for English. There's too many of y'all here. this isn't Puerto Vallarta. Normal Americans are sick of it.

You clearly don't, Geneva convention is about the treatment of war prisoners.

>he actually think the most powerful country in the world and sole world hegemon has to obey international law

Right. Where is Mexico on this list?

Attached: A1We8eMHqbhQEeCNUJ8H7dIhpoACzzpH8h32fsiwJlQ.png (1024x512, 41K)

the us does help. worldwide and far more than Mexico could ever dream of achieving. shut up already

#rekt

Laugh

Please stop embarrassing us and shut up

>Mexico offers to let the caravan people stay legally and will give them jobs and education
>they say "no" and keep coming towards the U.S.

I can't wait to see the faces of these animals when they hear they can't get it

Reminder that the US is legally allowed to shoot them, they ratified Protocol 1 and Protocol 2.

Attached: owo.png (565x394, 73K)

>they apply for refugee status
>they get let in pending a hearing on their status
>30% of them are accepted as refugees
>the rest have disappeared into sanctuary towns
They won't be stopped until significant changes are made to our legal system

>job
*non

shut the fuck up unironic /poltard selfb hater, your cringe racism is the one that embarrasses us

Yes, because Mexico, a developing country, is the one dealing with migrant issues

if there were any other candidate that was running on a strong borders platform, i would've voted for them over trump in an instant. it's a serious issue, and many political scientists are calling mass migration one of the greatest dilemmas facing the 21st century

No, it's treaties that go beyond that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_convention
"the Geneva Convention also defines the rights and protections afforded to non-combatants"

Is more embarrasign playing the victim card, suenas a que estás bien prieto también

They will get in.

If you don't help, you have no right to tell us how to distribute our money.

Then say you mean the Protocols.
Those are two different entities, the main Convention still is ONLY about the treatment of prisoners and wounded.

I recently spoke with some people who were in the caravan. They said it is full of some very bad people. Thieves, murderers, and drug mules. They stormed our borders and assaulted our police. Get ready for a lot of trouble North Ameribros.

Attached: 00c6ff46-8136-4a4d-8449-18f22b43ee90_749_499.jpg (749x499, 89K)

Prieta la reata que te tragas a diario

No, I mean, what is colloquially refered to as the Geneva convention, if you want to go pedantic on technicalities be my guest

Let me be autistic please

Didn't half of them already quit?

>this alone could be grounds for impeachment
I dont think you know what impeachment is.

MS-13 and similar gangs are already here. It won't affect Americans too much, but the actual refugees are going to get fucked over and extorted if they move to a Central American enclave

irony is ms13 started as a street gang in Los Angeles. so it's a bunch of retarded foreigners copying what American gangbanger spics do here. great idea letting these "people" into the country in the first place

We don't have problems with ms13 or any other gangs here in the highlands of Guatemala. We burn them alive in the street.

"Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government"

Did you really need to speak to them to know that this was the case, you fucking cuck?

Mattis would never

>army shooting at non combatants
Pretty sure you can shoot at people throwing rocks.

time.com/5438268/mexican-police-block-new-migrant-caravan/

The only problem in this documentary is overpopulation, almost every problem is caused by too many people.

We give a fuckton of non-military aid to countries around the world some of that aid trump is threatening to stop.

Wait are you meeting? I havent seen any Barrio 18 or MS 13 face tattoos.

We expect restraint from law enforcement corruption and criminal acts aside, not every nation sides with the idea deadly force is an appropiate response to a police officer feeling even slightly threatened

It's purely political they need some basic charge though and while multiple presidents have been impeached nothing happened in the long run. Its basically political theater here. Also, the dems arent close to winning the house, maybe the senate.

Our niggers are not ashamed of anything, no.

>irony is ms13 started as a street gang in Los Angeles. so it's a bunch of retarded foreigners copying what American gangbanger spics do here.
The original members were refugees from El Salvador and employed horrific shit that they learned in their country's war. They still recruit from Central American immigrant communities here.

Me? I spoke to some people that wanted to get to the USA but cannot afford the $7000 person to pay the Cartels. They returned because the caravan was a dangerous group of people.

Not on the same scale, your biggest foreign aid recipient is developed nation Israel, what Central Americans get is from the charity tip jar

If you want to make the argument it is Mexico's responsibility to help develop Central america I'll actually agree with you on that, my government isn't doing anywhere near enough, but that doesn't mean it isn't your responsibility as well, and in your own best interest to do so if you want to stop migrants.

If what you want is a southern neighbour that will bloody their own hands keeping migrants off your country then you need to look further south than us because we simply will not do it.

America will take in the refugees and Trump will look like an impotent loser. That's reality, everything else is fan fiction.

>your biggest foreign aid recipient is developed nation Israel

Attached: us-foreign-aid-by-country-3637.jpg (1600x940, 359K)

Holy shit, you're spending that much in propping up Iraq and afghanistan? With that amount of money it would only take you a couple of years to get Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador to Costa rica status, hell you could probably just throw in Haiti and fix that as well.

haha how is giving military equipment at bargain basement prices considered aid to Iraq since you guys invaded them to begin with? same with Afghanistan what the actual fuck.

It wouldn't work in Honduras since we'd either be funding a coup or giving money to a dictator. Dumping money in doesn't guarantee development.

I unironically think that the USA should conquer the Americas
But only if they also institute state control of many industries and use the money from North America to develop the rest of the Americas and reduce corruption.
But this is under a dream scenario where the USA gov. isnt absolute trash and a d*mocracy.

This. Anyone who says otherwise is a brainlet.

Ooh, a new breed of mutt. Mind if I add it to my collection?

And it is working in Iraq/Afghanistan? You could just walk into the office of Honduras' president (currently your puppet btw) and tell him this is what you're going tyo do and how you'll spend the money, including advertisement campaigns so people will know full well is Americans fixing their country. Get your military advisors to throw in all their mara leaders incomunicado in some work camp in Alaska and demand everything their government does is audited by 3rd parties. You're out in a couple of years leaving a peaceful working country where American tourist will have their dick sucked on just stepping off the plane.

>Immigration is an important issue to me! They have to follow the RULES!!

Attached: C6D22982-A07A-454C-A766-750098ECAEE2.gif (413x243, 51K)

Lying cuck

from the perspective of the international community, we might as well just coup them again if we're effectively going to buy out their government

Better do something about that case of syphilis that you picked up at the truck stop faggot. It really is affecting your brain. No more swallowing anonymous trucker cock for you.

Attached: index.jpg (262x192, 9K)

Yeah, massively investing in nation building isn't the same as a coup man wtf?

No one will get in the way of you making bilateral agreements that involve helping out poor nations, particularly if your demands are simply transparence and guarantees for good governance.

U.S. foreign aid dwarfs other nations and 3 times as much goes to non-military aid as military aid. This also doesn't count NGO aid. Most of our aid to Israel is military. We gave 348.2 million to your country alone in 2013. Non-military aid to Israel was less than 14 million. Even combining the two Israel is second to Afghanistan in aid. Again this is strictly aid from the government.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid

It didn't work in the Philippines, and it would absolutely attract international condemnation, whether our goal is benign or not.