If every white person exercises and lives well the average white IQ is 110 instead of 100

>If every white person exercises and lives well the average white IQ is 110 instead of 100
>If every East Asian person exercises and lives the average East+ Asian IQ is 115 instead of 105

Does this sound right to you?
I feel like if anyone tried to live through winter with an IQ of 100 they would starve to death.

Attached: 1540057431582.jpg (700x684, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/106/49/20906
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, IQ in the modern west is almost entirely genetic. We're too comfortable for environmental factors to play a big enough role to lower IQ by ten points.
>I feel like if anyone tried to live through winter with an IQ of 100 they would starve to death.
if bushmen and pygmies can survive and thrive in the wilds of Africa with IQs of ~50-60 I'm pretty sure someone with an IQ of 100 can slog through a winter

im korean with iq 115 yet they kicked me out for being retarded as fuck.

They only give the four best cities in china IQ exams because the rest of the country is a lot like this

Attached: chinese infrastructure 2.webm (1280x720, 946K)

>if anyone tried to live through winter with an IQ of 100
Then how come no complex civilization arose north of the subtropical zone? Also do you unironically believe it is easy to survive in warm climates? Do you think you personally can survive in the desert with pre-industrial means?

The dumb shit you see posted on this site I swear

What were you doing?
Was it writing/designing?

Not everyone is skilled at everything even though they're smart. Somethings in life are built for a different type of mind.

But their IQ isn't 50-60
It's 67. Bump it up 10 points to account for malnutrition

A healthy bushman is 77 IQ
It's a deceptive thing that comes from measuring other factors when you're just trying to measure intelligence.

I've seen 100 IQ IRL
It's not pretty. You would die with that in the wilderness.

the world would be so simple if every shit could be explained through IQ

No. It's hard, so it takes at least 77 IQ to do that.

Modern IQ tests forget that we don't live the way we should as people.

You're right, but it's still a factor in what happens.

>It's not pretty. You would die with that in the wilderness.
Apparently not since you literally just said a healthy bushman IQ is 77 (which isn't true btw, the 67 number is for Africans in general, bushmen were supposed to have scored a bit lower)

But it's true when the West African genetic IQ is 80-81, but plus 10 points if it's a healthy West African, so roughly 90

Bushmen are 13 IQ points lower than this.
This is why IQ tests come up with results that are unbelievable. 67 is borderline retarded, but people twist it into "not retarded" on accident when the number itself is wrong.

>it takes at least 77 IQ to do that.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, also pictured

Attached: 4 seasons Mexico.jpg (1158x703, 528K)

Also, I'm factoring in that Europeans went through seasons of Summer and Winter. Something Bushmen were never forced into.

If you lived in Europe with an IQ of 100 during the hunter-gatherer era, you would die without help. Someone with 100 IQ can't think far ahead enough to plan for the future. The true number is 110 IQ because of this.

IQ 100 in Britain is recorded with half of the populace not exercising AT ALL, so they are at 90-92 IQ, but the other half is at 110-112 due to excellent health.

Healthy Amerindians hit Mexico at 97 IQ, not 87

They never went through too deep a winter either, so it never went up past 97.

Nowhere in the world is it easy to survive no matter how temperate, survival in temperate forest central Mexico still took the development of complex milpa agriculture, all environments are difficult.

It doesn't answer why Scandinavia never developed a civilization past the level of sub Saharan Africa until it was latinized, if you think you can just liven off the land in tropical countries without advanced cultural traditions you're more than welcome to prove it

Attached: Xochimilco.jpg (830x418, 135K)

>Someone with 100 IQ can't think far ahead enough to plan for the future.
citation needed

No. It's the truth.

IQ 100 is retardation when it comes to European Winters, and you would need help to live in an environment as challenging as one that has food off and on.

>Never developed a civilization

That has NOTHING to do with intelligence when lack of civilization is a non-issue. Hunter-gatherers lived for thousands of years without civilization.

Pic related
Civilization is just an aberration.
Extreme intelligence supports a simple, yet gratifying, existence.

Attached: 6295092.jpg (490x368, 38K)

>civilization has nothing to do with intelligence

Attached: longneckbrainlet.jpg (227x250, 4K)

If east asians are so bright why is east asia so shit?

fuck snakes man

It's a last resort. That's all it is.

They put the collective before themselves.
And not East Asia, only China and Vietnam.

That's because they're too mixed-raced and not really East Asian. The Chinese cheat and cut one another because of their South Asian blood. They're only 81% East Asian, but Japanese are 89-90%

Koreans are 94%