Why yes, I do pretend climate change isn’t real. What ever gave me away?

>Why yes, I do pretend climate change isn’t real. What ever gave me away?

Attached: 7C0386DF-7866-4586-8DB2-D23FEFB787CD.png (645x729, 80K)

We are STILL in an ice age. Climate change is natural and has been happening since the first lifeforms inhabited the earth. The recent rises in heat means we're just heading back to temperatures that were around when the dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Does that mean it's ok for us to chop down the amazonian rain forest to build bunda farms?

>We are STILL in an ice age.

Attached: D20277AF-1475-4F0F-8925-ADC604674377.png (645x729, 58K)

yes, end please end this americanized and muttified world

let's trash this bitch to fuck the zoomers over

No.
Just because you don't think global warming/climate change are that big of a concern, doesn't mean you don't want to buy products made efficiently and environmentally cautious.

I bet OP is a fagget who leases new cars thinking he is saving the environment.

burger education at it's finest

no, sustainable development must be practiced always

No, actually I’m an Urbanism who realizes that Americans use an insane amount of energy, and don’t even want to be this energy-inefficient. Energy isn’t free.
We need to keep redeveloping our cities to be less car-dependent. Also build a high-speed rail network.

Attached: DB01BFA3-278B-4A8C-80CF-D000D1059493.jpg (1800x1080, 468K)

It is technically true

If climate change is real and we're all going to die because of it then how is giving money to globalists going to stop that?
Might as well give my money to the church and ask God for help.

Nobody denies that the climate changes though. What the wiser people do is not accept the leftist lie of catastrophic climate change caused solely by humans.

Nigger what

>What the wiser people do is not accept the leftist lie of catastrophic climate change caused solely by humans
t. bolsotard/trumptard

Our country is basically run by oil companies, so republicans are spending everything they can to deny climate change.

>Urbanist who thinks his cement heat sink is better for the environment than a well maintained home.
Also
>Le move the energy use out of the city!
>If I don't see it it's good!

>Energy isn't free
It is if you invest into your own solar panels.

>We need to keep redeveloping our cities to be less car-dependent. Also build a high-speed rail network.
I agree with these things but you don't understand the cost of redeveloping also I don't think the U.S. will ever be in a stable condition to talk about a high speed rail network at this point.

This, if there's nothing we can do why even bother.

"Climate change" isn't even the worst thing that's going to happen to our planet. The worst thing is pollution and the destruction of the ocean through acidification. Once the oceans die we're fucked

>

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-112942.png (1080x1920, 454K)

Attached: 1537827510962.png (230x219, 9K)