That glorious feeling of knowing this will never be Poolish clay again

That glorious feeling of knowing this will never be Poolish clay again.

Attached: Lviv-Ukraine-Map.png (1200x799, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2cJSGXWurc&t=106s
youtube.com/watch?v=aVSpQzerPKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm pretty sure it's a run-down commieblock shithole now so I doubt they really want it back that badly.

never was p*lish clay. From its founding it was a VKRAINIAN city

>a run-down commieblock shithole

It's not a problem, we're good at renovation of commieblocks, we'd fix things up pretty fast.

The problem is that Ukrainians hate us.

The old town in Lviv is really beautiful and surprisingly it's in quite good condition, I'd expect it to look much worse given that they struggle with big economic turmoil.

It's worth mentioning that Lviv was the capital of Galicia therefore it's supposed to look much better and more sophisticated than Kraków, especially in the 19th century districts.

But Ukrainian commieblocks are a disaster indeed.

This is how it looks like in Ukrainian hands.

Attached: lwow-drogi-w-centrum.jpg (337x450, 32K)

Lviv is probably one of the most underrated places in Europe.

Very beautiful, pretty well maintained in the centre and extremely cheap. I don't know why it's not more popular among foreign tourists, probably people are afraid of going to Ukraine which is associated with the war, but the war is like 1500 km from Lviv.

Attached: img813416.jpg (667x397, 105K)

This road is obviously under reconstruction you Polish proxy troll.

Not to mention that a lot of streets in Poland look like that as well.

Your days are numbered Khakhol

I've been to Lviv. Bretty gud. Cheap beer too.

I wish more people visited Ukraine, especially Lviv. Ukraine needs more support from the west, people must understand Ukraine's position and why the country is in such a shape even though Ukrainians are wonderful people.

Of course. Why would an Old Russian city be poolish???

Attached: MUH MISTO LVIV.jpg (950x190, 82K)

>From its founding it was a VKRAINIAN city
>1240
>ukrainian
Boy, I think you are retarded.

>it's in quite good condition
>pretty well maintained
Who the fuck are you fooling??? All those old historical buildings are literally crumbling. And it was flooded with trash for more than a year.
>t. khokhol khokholenko
Back to toilet cleaning.

the glorious feeling of watching ukrops get slaughtered by russians in Crimea...do it again Putin!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2cJSGXWurc&t=106s

Allahu Akbar

Attached: Dead urine dog.jpg (556x370, 53K)

kek, you need to go back hohol

Your map is outdated

Lemberg ist Deutsch

>Ukraine needs more support from the west

yeah in the form of napalm carpet bombing those fucking animals

Attached: Best Ukrainian.jpg (620x465, 36K)

I mean, seriously. This is just right by the ratusha. Does it look "well maintained"???
It looks kind of OK on the main streets for the most part. But just turn a bit and it's total trash...
And small city center doesn't define the whole city. It's typical post-soviet ghetto in other parts. And actually worse than the cities like Kiev, Odessa, Kharkov.

Attached: jhvngc.jpg (1918x964, 380K)

>even though Ukrainians are wonderful people
PHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHA
Ukraine is this way exactly BECAUSE of ukrainians. You are shitty people and this whole "muh west, we need gibs, imma suck your dick" is just pathetic!!! This is kind of mentality that holds this country back. Nobody is going to fix your own goddamn problems, faggot.

why do ukrainians even want to join nato? they do know that they will never be anything more than a nato base, right? they know they will never be considered as real human beings or first class citizens by eu or america, right?

slavs should be developing our own lands, not serve the jewish west

What are you doing to our old Lemberg?

It was beautiful once.

Attached: 1509717698188.jpg (283x281, 26K)

>people must understand Ukraine's position
And what should people understand? What's so different about Ukraine from other post-commie countries? In fact, in many ways Ukraine had superior position. But threw it away in a spectacular fashion. You are weak and stupid. And everyone, especially western countries, exploit it.

Attached: JUST.jpg (799x600, 133K)

ukr*nian "people" are the manifestation of whores and scoundrels in "cultural" form...those are lands of the former kazar empire, the kazars would whore their army to the highest bidder. To this day they sell themselves like the shameless whores they are.

Also urine needs to pay for shooting down that Malaysian civilian jet and killing all those people on board in a desperate attempt to pin blame on russia.

Attached: urine natonal hero.jpg (768x1024, 146K)

Attached: 1541006922480.png (1200x799, 197K)

why dont the russians arm and send volunteers to the pro russian side there and annex the territory, expel these nato traitors, and turn the region into a good place for life?

poland used to be a place of tolerance and friendship for jews like my grandparents for centuries, from Kazimierz to the Commonwealth, now they are evil ultracatholic zealots again who will probably start pogroms

it makes me so sad

Attached: poland closet.png (580x1340, 55K)

death to you and death to jews,

kikes have turned the USA into a soviet union 2.0 shithole where they are constantly trying to undermine everyone's liberty and are at the forefront of trying to take away american's guns through political manipulation.

Im a proud anti semite and I'lll kill any fucking kike the crosses me. May americans shoot up more kike synagougs and kill as many of those tyrants as they can.

I hope an amerindian slits your throat, you fucking kike

Attached: Jews Truth.jpg (473x280, 42K)

jew is the aggressor, you deserve all the holocaust propaganda you invented but never received

funny how a few months ago, the poles pretended like they had nothing to do with the holocaust, now i guess they are just openly proud of it

the only holocaust that ever happened was done on the slavic peoples by the jewish central committies

what funny is is your fucking pathetic life....kike

the day USA opened it's country to this kike shit and garbage of the east is the day they sealed their demise.

Attached: jew hell.gif (603x414, 107K)

have you ever met a jew? or is this just stuff someone online told you about

the holocaust never happened and its too bad, killing jews is nothing more than killing rabid terrorists

it is justifiable self defense of any people

Attached: jewrat.jpg (311x320, 41K)

Polish rapebabies will never understand the glorious feeling of being a Donbass chad

i'm sorry you have so much anger and hate, but hey at least you get to tell jan and szymon that you were mean to a jew on the internet today

Yeah, you found one shitty place out of hundreds of well kept ones...

also, I'm pretty sure OP is Polish proxy

Why do they hate you?

>have you ever met a jew
yes, every time a jewish bank tried to sue me to get me to sell them my land
they have been trying to take it from my grandpa, then from my father, now that is mine im getting the lawsuits too

well maybe your grandpa's grandpa shouldn't have made it illegal for jews to have any other job than moneylender lol

>muh anger
>muh hate
>muh intolerance

drop dead son of a whore kike

Attached: jews are mass murderers.png (770x877, 906K)

We did a lot of bad things to them but it's hard to admit it for most of Poles so they keep being cocky and blaming Ukrainians for their own sins

Think of the Ukrainians like of the Irish. Innocent, peaceful and hard working people oppressed by the foreign occupant's government.

none of us have ever even taken any loans, its the basic jewish tricks, lies, fabrication, false documents, stealing....
this is why the whole world, literally every single culture that interacted with the jews hate them, from babylon to today

im not the only one to have this problem:
some time ago another guy in the village had the same problem, he said if the police ever comes to arrest him or his father he will retaliate, they really did take his property, so he killed over half of the jewish people and their jewish families, since then the rest of us just keep getting threats but no action

killing jews is the only thing that stops them from constant stealing and lying, they can all go and molest palestinians or something, we dont want them or need them around here, jews can fuck off

it was founded by the remains of the KIEVAN RVS

>KIEVAN RVS
no such thing, there is only glorious Donbass and turkic nomadic cultures who are the true Ukraine

Is the nomadic nature of Turkic peoples the reason why they are successful BVLLS? I think so - and that's a good thing.

Im going there in December :3

>poland used to be a place of tolerance and friendship for jews like my grandparents for centuries,
Actually lmfao'ing rn

But he is right though. At one point 80% of all European Jews used to live in Commonwealth and, specifically, Poland

He's right, we're the RVS' BVLLS

The feeling this is never going to be ukrop clay again is much better.

Attached: вместе с Россией.jpg (604x604, 43K)

Poland always was and still is a place of friendship with the jews. Its just western propaganda who keeps lieing.
Just listen to Polish Jews for once and learn the truth who is not tolerant
youtube.com/watch?v=aVSpQzerPKQ

Attached: Team Europe.jpg (818x585, 89K)

Why do you write like a sick maniac
What the fuck, take your meds shizo

ah, shame really. cheers.