/asean/

Comfy dancing Bisaya and Illocano edition.

Attached: 38672522_1778944088892109_635422368285589504_n.jpg (600x824, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2018/08/31/johor-may-raise-minimum-property-purchase-price-for-foreigners/
edgeprop.my/content/1404687/govt-looking-hiking-minimum-property-prices-foreigners
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/05/31/massive-dubai-like-reclamation-project-planned-for-langkawi-by-bakun-dams-ting/
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/11/01/mukhriz-bersatu-should-not-accept-umno-leaders-who-upset-people-such-as-nazri/
exhentai.org/g/1282437/fba05535a1/
thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/10/11/khazanah-seeks-longterm-investment-bond-with-china/
thestar.com.my/metro/metro-news/2018/10/31/iban-villagers-get-backing/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IHNzOHi8sJs
scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2171047/xis-philippines-visit-new-clark-city-chinese-cash-can-fill-hole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: KindheartedNippyHartebeest-small.gif (245x130, 811K)

Um no sweaty that's a tik-tik

First for filipino lolis

Attached: FB_IMG_1540778057349.jpg (1739x2046, 467K)

Attached: up_by_circuit49-d8jmdft.gif (833x833, 165K)

Attached: 1466703031430.jpg (425x282, 22K)

Goodmorning ASEAN or as they say in Russia Christ is Risen!

You are not Russian.

I just want a job that someone with low IQ like me can do, and that can bring me to a nice country like Japan. I'm really fed up of living in Manila desu

Become a Sailer.
My dad is a ships captain and he though I was a lazy fuck (I am) so when i was 19 he got me a job on his ship as a "decks hand" Had a good time with your people high mark was touring spanish brothels in alicante.

Attached: #GVXZ33#2_004.jpg (960x956, 131K)

Nope but you should reply Truly, He is Risen

How long are you away and what's the shift/watch structure?

Face looks like 9 but the boobs scream 19
My dick is confused

Antok ako

I have a no idea Im not a seaman but i think its 2 months for danes and 6 months for flips?

whatever fucking pedo, why dont just die, fucking white, I gladly would love to torture you to death. at then laugh while seeing your fucking white body, all the hate of your fucking race.
thats what you deserve for being white, for being hate.

Would you consider doing it long term?
I have been thinking about trying to get a job on an oil rig

nothing wrong with pedophilia, my silly european dog

Corruption is a cancer of the body, PAS is a cancer of the soul.

Attached: we8f3thgiub.jpg (1004x665, 596K)

You sex tourist should go first
You ain't no better

what made you being so pedo? were you raped during your childhood?

Hard to believe a lot of people here like PAS when they're arguably worse than even BN.

Some people can see the chinks plot to take over everything.

But BN and not PH is the pro-China coalition?

Some of the younger folks think it's cool and counterculture to be super religious because it's anti-Western.

I thought PAS's supporters were mostly among the older and rural population?

You think older and rural population are posting here?

Not necessarily. I was asking based on what you said about the "younger folks".

my point was that people here as you were asking about are probably those young people being cool and edgy.

Saying stuff for NPC masses is not the same as action. They are trying to reduce minimum property price that foreigners can purchase by 50k usd and an a proposed industrial park was already cancelled to be given almost free to chinese investors because muh debts.
All they care about is shake up the market for buy low sell high for cronies and force extra operating fees from chinese investors, just usual shakeup now even state funds have been moved for damage control.
PH is just recoloured BN with more chinese control.

pengen ngentot gan

>They are trying to reduce minimum property price that foreigners can purchase by 50k usd
source? Everything I've looked at says they're trying to raise the price.
freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2018/08/31/johor-may-raise-minimum-property-purchase-price-for-foreigners/
edgeprop.my/content/1404687/govt-looking-hiking-minimum-property-prices-foreigners

>a proposed industrial park was already cancelled to be given almost free to chinese investors
You mean the Malaysia-China Kuantan Industrial Park? How is that being given free to chinese investors? Can you source that please

>muh debts
1 trillion is definitely a exaggerated figure, but after the case of Sri Lanka and currently Pakistan it's hasty to suggest that Chinese OBOR projects are not an obvious debt trap as part of Xi Jinping's neocolonialism strategy and attempt to offload China's bloated construction sector overcapacity.

Also to point out that Najib was playing funny with numbers to try to hide his and Jho Low's magic money disappearing act and service debts to Abu Dhabi while the Accountant General complains that he hasn't received the money to pay GST refunds. The whole thing stinks. Or did The Edge conspire with Pakatan to invent debt stories years ahead of GE14 so that PH would be able to get into power by complaining about debt?

Attached: d196dd0fa43587b8dadb0db709b59239.png (1000x1135, 58K)

Its not Pahang or Johor, this stuff is being argued in Kedah right now so its not in the news since its still inside news in Town Planning dept. Mainly about Jibby's Bukit Kayu hitam science park which aims to revive the rubber sector and he already banked in the money from previous budget so there are parties interested in getting their hands on the loot. Instead the land will be sold cheap and replaced by electronic waste industry since waste handling cost is higher in Shanghai than here. On paper yes things are 'according to procedure' but in reality gun armed triads control that area so locals doesn't really raise a fuss.
As for property it varies by state, they are trying to bring down to 300k for Langkawi since the plan is to redevelop jetty at Kuah into Gold Coast lite and both Berjaya and atok's good old friend from Bakun dam shitshow.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/05/31/massive-dubai-like-reclamation-project-planned-for-langkawi-by-bakun-dams-ting/
Vincent Tan first got it by providing the bribe money (RM2million each) to coup Mukhriz but it turns out he was playing both sides from the start.
Not even gonna start about how the height of the buildings already went way above the regulations on pollution. So much for eco tourism in the end its all about selling penthouse for rich kids.

Read the RMK 11 report, total debt is not everything the percentage of foreign debt is still low. The numbers may be big but with debts in our currency and long term its not enough to form a debt trap assuming cash flow is stable.
PRC is indeed powerful but OBOR is spread thin, its not enough for the size of Malaysia. A few hundred thousand TEU annual capacity of railway is just alternative route, its not as important as the Pakistani port. Sea lanes will always be king since Singapore port capacity goes up to 50million TEU annually and ECRL is just peanuts not including the delay in sorting out the containers.

>Langkawi
Mahathir's own constituency, imagine that. I remember hearing about the redevelopment plans a while back and the whole thing stinks of the bad old days.

Appreciate that it's not public yet but will be keeping an ear out for the Kedah situation in the future, especially as our environment minister is currently cracking down on plastic waste importing.

P . U . K . I
U
K
I

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/11/01/mukhriz-bersatu-should-not-accept-umno-leaders-who-upset-people-such-as-nazri/

>Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu) will not accept any individual who raises the ire (anger) of the people and affect the party's support.

>Its deputy president, Datuk Seri Mukhriz Mahathir, said if the Bersatu top leadership took such an individual into the party it would be a mistake that could bring losses to Bersatu itself.

>"It is very important for us to see who wants to join the party. Maybe, we can consider it if the person is neutral.

>"But we will reject a person who openly gives problems to the people. I speak for Bersatu but if another party in Pakatan Harapan (PH) wants to accept, it's up to them.

>"For example, Member of Parliament for Padang Rengas, Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz has repeatedly issued statements which exceeded limits, prior to this, so it is a mistake if we accept him.

Yep, so it doesn't matter to Mukhriz if the defectors are clean and berintegriti. Only that they don't look bad. PPBM was a mistake

This Halloween setting is eye cancer

Just change the style senpai

I think it's pretty good

AFA news out. Thoughts?

malay is chinese slaves f o r e v e r

What food put in eathole senpai tachi?

Attached: 1541000879076.jpg (720x745, 33K)

Cute girl
And nice digits too

exhentai.org/g/1282437/fba05535a1/
>indonesian
Aaaaay eopcuck

Thoughts?

Attached: received_303741943685225.jpg (2208x1242, 240K)

What are you eating for lunch senpai?

Rice+fried tofu+sweet soysauce
Literal poor tier soyboy lunch

Just shut up and take the tribute payment then deliver those littoral mission ships on time.
thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/10/11/khazanah-seeks-longterm-investment-bond-with-china/

Attached: Stelc-1024x515.jpg (1024x515, 87K)

thestar.com.my/metro/metro-news/2018/10/31/iban-villagers-get-backing/

So where are the people complaining about bumiputera rights being trampled like they showed in the ICERD protest?
Oh, that's right, when Malaya dogs say "bumiputera" they only mean Malays Muslims. Other bumis can go eat shit. Malaysia Agreement was a mistake.

(((Our gubmint))) blaming runway and weather for lion air crash.

Is ayen here yet?

Source?
My inside info is that what Boeing is most fearful came true. Pls don't quote me.

Where are you from?

I'm from the darkness lurking amongst the glass tower

Attached: 1514174386845.png (490x330, 212K)

Cute. Haven't had enough sleep?

Attached: 5543566367.jpg (909x1312, 265K)

That dirty terrorist got arrested yesterday

The darkness!
Doot doot!
Doot doot!
*Does a dance*

>girl

Hello /asean/ how's things?

still flip-shitting threads and ERP?

What’s that mean peru

Sup Blake, same shit as usual.

t. blake visiting wife's family

Wagies, at what time do you come home?

Baby shark du du du du du du

Fucking Blake.

Shit, huge ass thunder just crashed nearby.

allah strike you down for not praying 6 times today

deaths embrace comes soon, insh'allah brother

Attached: 1541047646398.png (750x730, 104K)

"So what do we have here" As I drag in another puff of cigar, trying to grasp a semblance of normalcy, in front of me are the head of the investigation team.
"Special Inspector, it was a shooting, probably attempted assassination from eyewitness testimony, a single male as target, CCTV around the area are likely tampered before the incident. 4 gunman as suspect. All suspected dead or already cleaned up by unknown party. MAMBIS can't ID them by blood or fingerprint, probably scrubbed from the record, we'll work with FORINT to investigate further. Areas been cordoned and analyzed by, another unknown gunman rescued the target and moved down the block and are picked up by an armored van. HQ are analyzing the plate and it's destination right now"
"That's good and all, what intrigues me more is why a bunch of highschool aged kids are the first responder, are we that low on manpower?"
"No sir, they simply are the closest one in the area, DIVSPES, likely trained and picked to blend in all kinds of enviroment"
"They actually exist huh, and at such a young age. I'm not the one calling the shots, but I feel sorry for these kids."

Attached: 1540840190799.jpg (3508x1772, 332K)

I love my Indonesian and Malay kawan!

Hujan

>Hujan
>5pm
Wagecucks can't go back to their kos-kosan
LOL

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IHNzOHi8sJs

Attached: 44993517_707266216321472_886141844398800896_n.jpg (350x525, 41K)

Awesome to hear that mate. I'm 24 now though. I'll keep seafaring jobs like you mentioned in mind.

I saw two legit qts in the past week of me working in a Makati office building full of chinks lads. My Chinese speaking ability is toneless and lame af though still.

Attached: pb34hqr8i9v11.jpg (640x956, 97K)

How is Philippines?

Insyaallah ya akhi

Fine

Where did the 2 come from anyway?

>even the Rothschild cabal support Prabowo
Woke as fuck

Based and redpilled.

>that stretch

>muh 3D renderings

scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2171047/xis-philippines-visit-new-clark-city-chinese-cash-can-fill-hole

Attached: 3E61C947-85E5-4B6C-BC04-9FFDBB9E7A2C.jpg (1536x2048, 424K)

I''m going to Thailand next week. How do i get local friends?

Go to temples or to malls.

And just hang out?

>1.3 ewu
Based jawakchad

Tbh if you know how both parties get theit inconme (especially Prabowo side) you'll be disgusted by how irresponsible it is. (Hint: Kalimantan)

Orangutan prostitution ring?

Thats an urban legend it never happened

That's what (((they))) want you to believe.

which is better to get a wife like this, Indonesia or Malaysia?

Attached: 1520350183457.jpg (635x900, 75K)

Brunei

Thanks Pnoy for giving us New Clark City

Thanks Duterte for selling it to chinks, bisayan sex slave decendant at it best

Attached: Screenshot_20180614-151436.png (1080x1920, 168K)

Attached: quality.jpg (500x500, 43K)

hujan