Aryans

Are you an Aryan or how many in your country are of the Aryan people?

Attached: 1540677553016.gif (250x250, 1.06M)

I am Turkish but from European part of Turkey
That means I am Aryan

Finland
No
None

Good post fellow Aryan bro.

I am

Attached: 1539210196317.png (413x367, 333K)

Nice

My grandfather from father's side was from Romand (La Romandie), more precisely Valais.
How bad is this?

What color of hair and eye?

Absolutely no relation to Aryans whatsover

Attached: Aryans.jpg (800x248, 88K)

Do you love the Aryan people?

Attached: 1540957844046.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

t.

Attached: 42a94624ed47de8a43a80ef51f5d0d17.gif (720x720, 347K)

pic is eye
hazel hair

Attached: Ayypic.jpg (634x260, 48K)

Do you think you are Aryan?

hell no i'm black
>how many in your country are of the Aryan people
fewer and fewer

Attached: 1535041750652.png (332x332, 148K)

thank g-d no

Attached: fingol4.jpg (285x177, 4K)

None, thankfully

Yes

Attached: arya.jpg (1047x824, 78K)

Not at all.

I dunno. I'm not an expert on these terms nor do I care.

Where do your grandpas come from?

I'm blue eyed and dirty blond but I have Southern Euro facial features, so no.

Attached: 1534378900064.png (1000x1000, 343K)

Everyone is aryan, this is the fucking west mate all indo-european (fuck off magyar esti and suomi/sami subhuman)

what is "Southern Euro'' facial features?

filthy neolithic boatperson

So non aryan then but semite

finns are more indo-european than brits though

Attached: indo-europeans.jpg (715x648, 152K)

You used to enslave us you prick, orja comes from aryan, that kind of disqualifies you

Left is Portuguese facial structure. Right is Germanic.

Attached: download.jpg (2024x890, 239K)

I have greyish blue eyes and light hair but I'm Russian so no

So semitic.moroccan

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31-17-09-29.png (720x1280, 572K)

Nope, the British are superior hybrid models.

Ancient Briton - makes us hardy and clannish
Anglo-Saxon - makes us organised and disciplined
Scandinavian / Norman - makes us good a seafaring and looting

Together these traits combined to make us the eternal Anglo, the sun never sets on the Anglo Empires because even god couldn't trust us in the dark.

Aryans are epitomized by the Germans, who are very very gullible.

"Ooh, let's invade France, the Anglos won't help them!"

"Ooh, let's elect a gay Austrian manlet fixated on killing everybody and rule the world!"

"Lets have one big currency and banking system all together, we can trust you guys not to borrow a fuckton of money and be lazy and corrupt, can't we fren?"

Stupid Aryans.

Yes

So you dont view yourself as Aryan?

Would you defend these girls?

Attached: 1540592374187.jpg (1401x802, 318K)

And Irish makes us mental

hey that's my pic, give it back the original name plz

Attached: pik.png (133x139, 16K)

Without the harrowing of the north we would likely be speaking an odd variety of nordic technically given its massive lexical influence on key words and pronouns they leg sky

>So you dont view yourself as Aryan?
No, I'm Russian and that's better
>Would you defend these girls?
Yeah, why not

Valais is caveman tier
t.bullied Valais savage while i lived in Vaud

What

Seriously? Nicole Kidman? She is one of ours. Her parents are Australian with British & Irish ancestors.

We don't give a fuck about belonging to some Aryan race. We are British, and the rest of Europe is not, and that's how it is.

We don't feel any closer to the Swedes or the Germans than the Portuguese or the Italians just because we have lots of pale people with blue eyes and so do they. The oldest treaty in the world if allies is between England and Portugal. We were often allied with Russia historically too, we declared war on the Germans for attacking Poland because they thought Poles were untermensch. We ally ourselves to whichever Europeans we have most common interests with, fuck all that Aryan bullshit.

Yes I’m afghan

Truly, a British post. Notice how the Anglo is THIRSTY for Aryan blood.

Attached: 1497722354854.png (994x994, 920K)

no i'm a redhaired subhuman

Not at all, they just aren't "our people" any more than the meds or the balts are.

Most British lads would happily go off and fight the Turks if they started eyeing up Europe again. We don't dislike Europeans at all, we just don't buy into any of that Germanic/Nordic master race bullshit.

>Not at all, they just aren't "our people" any more than the meds or the balts are.

That's actually a good sentiment. I feel the same way also, but I don't know how many Euros actually feel this way.
I'm a cumskin but I swarthy Portuguese the same as me, and I see Slavs and Nordics the same.

White skin, light blue eyes, dark blonde
I'm not aryan

My mother is turkish which is pretty much iranian which are true aryans so I'm basically half Aryan which basically makes me aryan

Attached: 1540579387396.jpg (600x620, 63K)

I'm Swedish.

We don't use these terms here.

Brother

Attached: 1459498473627.jpg (1000x564, 90K)

European & near eastern civilisation sprang from the fertile crescent in Syria, Persia, parts of Iraq & the Eastern Mediterranean.

The ancient Greeks were the first to really dominate. It was the rise of the North European tribes that started the eventual decline of the true Roman Empire that followed. The arrival of marauding tribes from central Asia like the Huns forced the Romans & North Europeans to ally to defeat them, but what followed as a result was the dark ages.

It was again, Southern Europe which started to pull the continent back to a dominant position in the late 15th century with men like Da Vinci and Vasco da Gama.

The rise of Northern Europe built upon this, it was only the fact we got rid of papal rule which allowed us to assume the dominant position. The Germanics & Nords were quickly eclipsed by the British, I really don't know why anybody buys into all that Aryan master race rubbish when there is no basis of achievement to support it.

If the Syrians & Persians etc... hadn't fallen under the disadvantageous thrall of Islam, they could be a lot more powerful and important than they are today. They started a renaissance of their own well before Europe when they valued rationality over religiosity, it was only around the 11-12th century when the dogmatic side of Islam permanently shoved them to the back again, shame really. Some of the ancient Greek texts that survive today do so only because they were translated to Arabic at this time. It's a shame what religion has done to the near East, Persia was one of the great empires of antiquity.

Say what? Turks aren't Iranian at all, they are Turks! They came from Central Asia originally.

> I really don't know why anybody buys into all that Aryan master race rubbish when there is no basis of achievement to support it.
Frenchies and brits both had huge empires and both peoples have generally 70% or higher yamna DNA, they're as "Aryan" or Indo-European descendant as Germans and Nordics. But I don't think you should count them out as not being people of accomplishment, check their Nobel laureates per capita senpai.

So did Spain. So did Portugal. Even the Dutch and Italians.

Indo-Europeans were just good at war they didn't create civilizations only adapted them for their own use
Western Europe combines the warlike competitive mentality with the more nerdy Stonehenge builder shit and that worked for a while

Where are your grandpas and g grandpas from?

Of those only Portuguese and Spanish have less yamna heritage.

Something Italians have but we don't?

Attached: 1533331852108.png (377x330, 6K)

El haitiano...

I have red hair and green eyes
Hungol and potato nig nog
So i guess not really

You are moroccans and syrian immigrants.

ok

Finally

Attached: 1541022971958.jpg (1254x1063, 175K)

Attached: 1526086382467.jpg (1254x1063, 679K)

Nobel prizes are awarded by a Swedish/Norwegian organisation. I am not shocked they have given themselves a lot - but sure, I'm not doing Germans or Scandinavians down as inferior, merely suggesting they are not superior to the rest of Europe.

I don't call myself "Aryan" because it is a silly discredited term in a European context popularised by a French aristocrat calledArthur de Gobineau, who cooked up a theory that blonde northern European "Aryans" migrated across the world and founded all major civilizations, before largely disappearing due to racial mixingwith local populations. It was these ideas which gave the Nazis such a hard on.

By definition, as Brits are predominantly brown or red haired, and have predominantly pre-Roman conquest DNA inherited from the Ancient Britons who built Stonehenge, we don't belong to this "race" or his silly fantasy.

Basically the same
All people who talk like 'bakalakadaka shirpa dirka jidhad ackalaka'

Woah one of the few smart brits...
A surprise to be sure but a welcome one

im half black, 1/3 of my country is sand people and my bf is aryan. is it what they call bestiality?

No
IDK, maybe 100 million?

Attached: 1528651085649.jpg (420x420, 40K)

Are you a male and gay?

Daily reminder that you can be aryan if you have brown hair.

straight and not ~male~. you?

I am aryan (iranian)

Why don't you find any original name for whites insted of using name of my ancestors.

It is more about facial structure than the color of your hair. I am Norwegian as far back as the 1600s and have brown hair. You can also have blonde kids if you have brown hair.

only these are aryan

Attached: Iranian-languages-map.jpg (1561x931, 309K)

Iranshahr when?

Someone stop this madman

Attached: 192832733222.jpg (490x313, 29K)

you don't even know what aryan means, you american piece of trash

Aryan means Indo-Iranian.

Attached: Lenguas_indoiranias.png (546x398, 20K)

Attached: WHITE POWER.jpg (1024x682, 241K)

Yes, all that "Aryan" stuff and the history of the usage of the word is stupid but this pre-Roman conquest DNA you speak of(and really the post Roman too) is still majority from the people who brought the beaker culture, the people who domesticated the horse on the pontic steppes. It's funny how the fantasy of the "Aryan" turned out to be true culturally wise, linguistically wise and DNA wise. I think it's easy to entertain the notion that all those descendant of indo-europeans became either conquerors, made overall great scientific discoveries and so on. The meme turned out to be kinda true.

Kys autist

>Frenchies and brits both had huge empires and both peoples have generally 70% or higher yamna DNA,
No you fucking waste of space, French have only 25-30% Yamna, Brits around 35-40%

Czechistan
No
None

Aryans were true civic tribalist pros. Blanda upp!

I'm from the Alps. Blue eyes and Chestnut hairs. 1m83, am I Aryan ?
I don't even know the standards

>rape upp
fixed

Aryan as in Indo-Iranian the real Aryans? No. Aryan as in Hitler's ideal of tall, blond haired, blue eyed and Germanic? Yes. If you mean the former than we dont have many if you mean the later then we have a lot especially in some areas of the country.

Open bob
OK raep you next week
t.Aryan master race.

>Anglo-Saxon
>Scandinavian
>Norman
These groups were identical genetically.

The only significant genetic distinction in this country is between Celtic and Germanic peoples.

obviously im an aryan

my ancestors created some of the greatest and oldest civilizations on earth

There is no homogenous British population. It's true that most people are a mix of "Ancient Britons" (Celts) and Germanic people, but there's obviously not a totally equal distribution of these genes across the entire population. Typically, British people (particularly the English) can be sorted into either a "more Germanic" category or a "more Celtic" category.

The most significant proponent of Aryanism after de Gobineau was Houston Stewart Chamberlain, an English philosopher.

There's also evidence supporting these theories (although Gobineau's ideas were somewhat exaggerated in comparison).

Always want to post myself in these threads because I know there'd be autists creaming themselves over my nordic saxon/celt phenotype but at the end of the day I'd just be putting pictures of myself on Jow Forums