Just take a shower and get a haircut bro

>just take a shower and get a haircut bro
wtf it worked

Attached: d7ilipauzjv11.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fD2briZ6fB0
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ugly face but if he shaves the beard, works out to improve facial definition, and dressed nice he could still get laid.

What makes you think he doesn't get laid?

is this the blackopscel?

This guy isn't even that ugly, why'd he become a meme?

Because of an unflattering pic of him

Didn't think there were other pictures of him, being the reference point for incels would discourage anyone from posting pictures of themselves online. Anyway, he doesn't even look THAT bad. If I saw him in public, I wouldn't look twice

He just has an absolutely virgin look, especially in his COD T-shirt

I’ve seen uglier guys with above average girlfriends, he’s not that bad imo

he doesn't know how to take selfies

I wonder

he is an argentine from jujuy who posts here.

Post original

he is a zygoless bug eyed freek

ayo who is this duuuude?

Attached: 1490858290618.jpg (720x960, 61K)

Yes

Attached: blackops2_lookmax.jpg (576x576, 76K)

Blackops2cel? I think you mean Chadops2: Call of Pussy.

Attached: chadops2.jpg (934x550, 55K)

Meh, he's not even ugly, looks like an average dude.

He has a down syndrome look to him here. This guy's appearance seems inconsistent, not that I'm saying they're different people

Kek

He’s still not good looking

Proof? Pretty sure that's the guy with the CoD shirt in that pic that's been floating around for ages.

beard looks bad. If you want it get stylish stubble or just clean shave. Possibly style the stash if you can pull it off.

As for haircut get the meme short on the side long on top. Why? because it's in vogue and easy to upkeep.

Your skin looks unhealthy. It's also easy fix. Simply drink at least 60 ounces of water a day and do minimum exercise even if it's just walking.

For acne simple cleanser once-twice a day to remove bad stuff on top laye of skin.. get something for sensitive skin. The logic being even if your skin can handle the harder shit the ph balanced pussy stuff will work just as good and not potentially hurt you. Next is exfoliation you need to clean under the skin where the bad stuff accumulates i.e. your pores. It's the most important step and cleanser alone isn't enough. acne is caused by an infection from dirt and stuff in overstretched hair follicles. My recommendation is a simple 2% bha every other day or three days. First cleanse. dry. then apply bha for 30 minutes. Lastly apply sunscreen every time you go out. and get the simplest moisterizer you can find or simply use a little petroleum jelly because it cannot clog your skin.. Why do all this for your skin as a man? Because it takes little effort and you will age better and be more confident.

Go to your doctor to get blood test for vitamins deficiency too. Most people are vitamin D deficient. Also it can never hurt to take omega-3 fish oils, but I would go to a doctor before supplementing anything.

Attached: 1371742627646.jpg (500x500, 42K)

If he's really Argentinean then it's just the Amerindian admixture giving him those weird eyes. I know dozens of guys who have Italian and Amerindian ancestry back from high school times and they all have a similar look.

>beard looks bad.
>posts a guy with one of the most disgusting stubble + moustache combinations i've ever seen

>This guy isn't even that ugly
lol

I can't believe people exercise and drink water daily just to look nicer.

That's insane.
I only do those things to feel better about life itself

>nose piercing

Attached: 1541020566384.png (1217x1015, 708K)

I think blackops2cel is from an ex-Yugoslav country

He's french

Attached: 1541026059697.jpg (2048x1536, 567K)

No, he's a bosniak

People are lazy and vanity is a good motivator.

wait what the fuck? is this actually him? who is he?

Just become a Chad bro.

The worst part is that i think i might be uglier than him.

Attached: Just be yourself incel xbLq3zI.jpg (955x635, 101K)

Yes, he is not. He has a horrible posture and expresson, that's it. Beard is an improvement compared to this one

Honestly, that type of advice is more useful to people that are below average and such. Not for literal uggos. Those guys got the short end of the stick in life. Sucks to be them I guess. Incels need to understand this before comparing ugly people to literal models.

OP isn't even ugly. Could do better though. Looks like he doesn't even take care of himself.

*showers*

Attached: 1538309814649.jpg (960x960, 139K)

mogs me

>from favelado to middle-class Brazilian

Impressive how clothing can make a whole lot difference.

Whatever, your standards are shit.
Keep believing that m8.

watch this you pathetic cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=fD2briZ6fB0

some people feel better by looking nicer.

don't really get all the people going mad at incels and how pathetic they are
incels literally call themselves genetic waste

Should I do the skin stuff for my whole body or just my face?

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14

Looks are everything in life. Personality is irrelevant.

I'm only calling them pathetic due to their cycles of self-hatred and catastrophising. They have honest-to-god psychological problems and they only make it worse by hanging around in places that reinforce their awful self-image. Watch the video to get what I'm talking about

Jej, right looks like a cartoon version of the left after being punch in the hide on both sides

And a workout routine to make your neck wider than your head.

unironically watching hontra

Just your face. Skin as an organ is pretty damn hardy, it's just face skin that's shit-tier. You still want to use stuff that isn't too harsh for the rest of your body though because when you clean you are stripping oils. Never hurts to lock in that moister though if you're a manly man mousterizing your entire body might be too homo but w\e. Do put on sunscreen though even if you're tan. That part is no joke the sun is aids.