Your cunt

>your cunt
>when did you finally decide to leave Jow Forums?

Attached: 1535974716077.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

How about you go back too it.

2 minutes ago. I might go back to re.ddit.

>Be me
>End of 2016
>Feeling intellectual
>"I have to become a nazi to understand them"
>2017
>Have actually become a nazi
>2018
>lmao, wtf, oopsies, did I do that?
>"I have to become a black supremacist communist to understand them"
>2019
>??? to be continued? hmmmm?

Attached: hmm.gif (638x354, 2.05M)

>???
Blue wave.

Imagine being dumb enough to ever consider yourself a Jow Forumstard. Stormniggers were cancer even during the days when /b/ functioned in theory as a newfag filter.

>when did you finally decide to leave Jow Forums?
>go there
>wow this is a circle jerk
>go out

To be fair, there's also dumbass conspiracy theories and the admiration and adulation threads whenever one of their strong mans does something based and redpilled to piss off whoever they don't like

They love Donald Trump but hate the Jews. The irony is not lost. Also there's a lot of circle jerk going on in there at times

Attached: 8f3.png (680x714, 329K)

I never started going there because I’m not a brainwashed newfag moron

When I fully embraced my love for Adolf Hitler and knew his word were the truth I no longer needed to read Jow Forums I was complete. Bless Hitler and everything he stood for.

Attached: 1530057385367.png (1440x2560, 3.1M)

around the aftermath of the trump election. it was kind of interesting to browse in late 2014- early 2015 when some core concepts such as holocaust denial were still fresh, but after a while i realized it was just a huge echochamber with absolutely no positive impact on my mental health. I also got /his/pilled and got a grasp of how little history they know or just nitpick for the sake of ideology

When too many Zionists and Jow Forumsdonalds came.
They're still a minority but Jow Forums is now a constant stream of trying to explain to people that the GOP isn't any different than the democratic party

they're right about the jews and pretty much everything.

after the 2016 electron
before that it was still funny, with a more diverse crowd and less taking itself seriously
now it's just lame Jow Forumsthe_donald shit

Attached: 1442443372401.jpg (960x652, 272K)

I only ever browsed Jow Forums during the 2016 election because it was a fun place then. Now, not so much.
Never been a stormfag though.

this. doesn't take a genius to spot an echo chamber

I've actually never been there.

>now it's just lame Jow Forumsthe_donald shit
I wouldn't say its entirely that, but there are too many of them shitting up threads which makes it less enjoyable

t.

Attached: 71054C1F-D279-444E-AFC3-FAB19843E1F8.png (636x773, 8K)

I never got why they (((put shit in 3 pars theses))) while worshipping Donald trump, who has 9 Jewish grandchildren.

I've never been on Jow Forums, and I'd like you to go back. We have enough dumb people on Jow Forums already.

/thread

I hope they shut it down

Attached: DptvkA8WsAUkOcz.jpg (1200x799, 126K)

When there was no brain for anything benefiting whites only retards and shills advocating self destruction and everything going against our interests threatening our lives and our well being.

Pol should be deleted its been subverted too much.

woah, truly a reddit race

flag, never joined

2016. It got annoying, like how Jow Forums used to be annoying. Now I'm here again

>Delete the containment board of massive retards
>WHAT COULD GO WRONG

flag
lurked it for less than a month, then got bored quick
still pretty much as racist as any of it posters though :)))))

When /his/ opened, now instead of a nazi I'm a fascist

>leave

Attached: 10203042987237.jpg (1250x1000, 525K)

>he unironically comes from /p*l/
It's like if you were infected by hepatitis. You might be cured by now, but you can't donate blood ever again. You have been marked for life.

A few months after the 2016 election. At that point it was filled with literal boomers and I cant imagine its much better now.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaa.png (1016x792, 1.17M)

>2019
Radical centrist abo supremacist

when I discovered my Jewish ancestry
I'm not a Jew or anything, but something has to be done about those antisemites

Based Bulgar thiccposter

I've never been to pol

Around Gaymer Gayte, after that I just went there to bait.

european jews aren't real jews you absolute moron

Once I realised that it's a lot more fun being leftist.

you were always a leftist you anglo retard

There are lots of meds here

When moot nuked it in 2014 and turned it into reddit central because all the oldfags left.

Then left infinity because it became a ridiculous dogmatic circlejerk over 2015-2016 as the old user userbase gradually got supplanted by low IQ rednecks and boomers straight from reddit and made me realize why these race based movements are destined to fail just like communism.

Attached: 1538843547240.png (395x398, 114K)

weit, is there poland version of //?
sands good for me.

When I was 17 and realized pure hatred and racism were unproductive and making me miserable. Also watching american history x was kind of a turn of events for me too, really made realize that being 24/7 angry at everything and hating society "just because" wasn't very healthy