Albanians. What's wrong with them?

Albanians. What's wrong with them?

Attached: IMG_1871.png (568x525, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ekathimerini.com/234108/article/ekathimerini/news/panepirotic-federation-condemns-killing-of-ethnic-greek-man-in-albania
youtube.com/watch?v=sb5RjLGLWCo
youtu.be/NbCqx74eTVs
twitch.tv/pynngo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing

Why are they despised by everyone?

they are albanian
they are albanian

degenerate shitbag coke dealing scum

Albanians descend from Congolese and black cannobals. They are not Illyrian and not white!

They exist, but we can always fix that.

they were ottoman'd

>we
No you can't

Attached: we.png (309x807, 222K)

to me it sound like they're just trying to make some money for their families, albania does not have the best economic situation and some people need to do things like this to avoid sleeping on the street

they are the most ruthless crims in europe.
sorry for not wanting london to end up like fucking rio.

>albania does not have the best economic situation
why tho? Cold war has been over for 30 years.

low iq

Remember how the entire USA army lost against some yellow farmers?

Albania isn't that poor anymore, the "problem" is that (north) Albanian society is naturally conducive with powerful mafia because it is highly clannish, trust/honor is a focal point of Albanian society, and because it is based on family lines so its impossible to infiltrate. It's like the old Italian mob except with Balkan brutality.

America didn't lose against Mario, you lost a war to Ethiopia, literally kys.

against anyone*

They are not rich in natural resources, poor infrastructure that hasn't been updated since Yugoslavia, and have problems with government corruption. You don't know bad politicians can fuck you in the ass unless you live like this

>America didn't lose
You're probably right, you weren't fighting for Israel that time, so your loss doesn't really count I guess.

>Albania isn't that poor anymore
how is life in tennessee?

I've lived in both Albania and the best states in US by living standards so I think I would have a more informed opinion than an inbred island Arab who doubles as a basement dweller

Greaseball BTFO

Americans will surely take this to heart from the only European nation to lose a war vs an impoverished African nation

I got banned for posting this last time. But hopefully mods will understand I mean only to say this in the most polite way

>I would kill every albanian
>Strangle every albanian infant in the crib
>Poison albanian childs milk
>Kick albanian expectant mother in the stomach

I hate the albanian. I hate every single albanian. Not a single albanian I do not hate. I hate albanian. Fuck you albania.

Attached: 1512226353952.jpg (620x877, 201K)

>impoverished African nation
Defended by the allies against an unprepared army that was brought into the war by an autistic german.
You still lost against some rural chinks.

Stop larping you fat fuck

Just lmao at the gigacope

Italians are a fucking joke, it's a Western country by geography alone you sleazy oompa loompa

ah yes, I was 18 once. good times.

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

>le cope meme
It's okay, Israel thanks you for your service even if those chinks defeated your army.

One of you mutts reel in this retard before he humiliates your flag even further

Albanins are dumb niggers everyone hates for good reason

Attached: 1512131088580.jpg (2400x3200, 3.13M)

and this is coming from a dumb nigger so you know it's serious business

If a Swiss-LARPing weeb rageposting at 4 in the morning hates you, you're doing something right

Just blame jews/the US like the rest of the world

>LARPing
You are a nigger. Hated by your own people and all other people of god's earth. You are the nigger. of niggers.

Attached: 1515386710793.jpg (720x1280, 57K)

Albanian police recently killed a guy for planting a Greek flag in a cemetery for the fallen soldiers of WW2, they're trying to paint him as an extremist madman.
ekathimerini.com/234108/article/ekathimerini/news/panepirotic-federation-condemns-killing-of-ethnic-greek-man-in-albania
Great people imo

No they shot him because he shot a rifle at police cars
Rest in piss orthodog terrorist LMAO

I hope you murder a thousand Albanian dogs in retribution

This does the opposite of offend me lmao, google balkangreuel

>albanian
>police
Sounds like an oxymoron.

>Amerimutt niggerbanian LARPer
I would beat you up IRL with a group of likeminded haters of your shit race. We would pound your body and face with sticks and bars of metal until you died of death.

If you are a yank mountain kike cross what the utter fuck where you doing in albania?

Are you especially stupid or is this a typical thing

Same can be said Italians though.

Gonna agree with the turbo nigger here you're pretty stupid

After extensive researches, I've concluded that there's no trace of human DNA in alb*nians: they're closer to fecal matter than to any kind of mammal.

There's more albanians living outside of Albania but they all talk about how Albania is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=sb5RjLGLWCo

OYY VEY MALAKE ITS JUST A FLAG

>t. albanigger

Just drunk

Attached: 1529397901535.png (640x400, 46K)

I concur
Turns out that albanians are LARPing retards, triple niggers, and all deserving of post-natal abortions cutesy of nato 5.56

Name (1) person who doesn't hate albanians that isn't an albanian or LARPing ITT as an albanian. Name (1) Single fucking person and I will kill that person.

Italians don't have a police force that isn't infested with criminals or mafia.

>Died of death
Man you need to work on your vocabulary

>a police force that isn't infested with criminals
lol
Also thanks for outing yourself albanian scum.

italians are cool people with a fun culture good weather nice paysage good food and nice attitudes. you're a chinky little whore whose leader takes dicks up his asshole and smokes weed with his pee hole.
When you're killed you die, retard.

>filename
look at this bulgarian trying to larp as a human swiss

>his IQ is so low he doesnt use 4chanX
Jesus christ.

Attached: 1538068309171.jpg (900x645, 120K)

Oh wait I recognize you now HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: servoitaliano.jpg (1313x1326, 480K)

Unironically doesn't happen in the north. The police north of Naples is professional and doesn't fuck around, while the one in the south is corrupt and takes bribes a lot.

>inb4 t. terrone
No, I just visited Italy and I have a trucker uncle who visited every corner of Italy.

I'm not, I'm the thread starter you nigger gene'd retard. I just found it funny how an Italian can make fun of others police force.

wait, so, if you are a yank mountain kike cross what the fuck are you doing in bulgaria?

Attached: 1474291408862.jpg (948x669, 45K)

i have a lot of money and like to fuck underage bulgarian whores in peaceful ocean front property. problem?

If you're trying to imply that there's only an italian who hates albaniggers, you're just delusional.
Btw, America and Canada seem infested by these subhumans.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

youtu.be/NbCqx74eTVs

all of Italy hates albanian niggers you LARPing quadriple turbo nigger subhuman

If a subhuman WEEB raging at 4 in the morning tells me he hates me, it only makes me happy

based happy because his devolved race is universally reviled retard

if you are albanian seriously stop with the subhuman stuff
europe would gladly genocide you tomorrow if that was still fashionable / socially acceptable

Simple Google search disproves that.

Jow Forums is the only place in the known universe where an americuck albnonigger could unironically reply to the highest echelon of the human race (The Swiss) with "subhuman". what a world.

HAHAHA

Attached: 1529784878043.png (1024x756, 856K)

then why were the authorities reluctant to show the bodies to the Greek coroner?
Why was he covered in bullet marks and why did they get them sewn shut before he got there?
Why did they wash the body clean of any possible evidence?
Why did they take down the flags?
Why did the police threaten his geriatric parents and sister with guns?

Why do Albos exist in general?

I loved this. In one quick moment any sympathy the Swiss might have had by the brainwashing leftist cucks was instantly erased. Love albnoniggers biting the only hand in europe that pities them. Your genocide can't come soon enough nigger.

the body*

Why would Albanian authorities be mandated to show the body of a terrorist to Greek authorities?

>Why was he covered in bullet marks and why did they get them sewn shut before he got there?

Why was he covered in bullet holes? Because they shot him lmfao

>Why did they wash the body clean of any possible evidence?

Morgue/autopsy?

>Why did they take down the flags?

Because it's not Greece?

>Why did the police threaten his geriatric parents and sister with guns?

Proof?

>the albanian undeveloped ape like brain incapable of formatting even the most basic of information is unsure how it should reply to an unconventional truth it can't accept and therefore relies on gibberish hoping the human being who presented such fact to it will stop interacting with it any further

I'll say it again, basement dwelling weebs screeching about WE GENOCIDE YOU!! at 4am their time does the opposite of insult me

You can take the turbo nigger albanian out of albania but you can't take the turbo nigger out of the albania

>no self awareness: the post
Two NY slices please!

Nothing you say, whine about, blabber on about will change the singular quintessential fact in this thread, and the world at large.

You are universally reviled in Europe.

Not even Gypsies, the literal criminal scum underworld of Europe is hated as much as you. There has never been a race in all of Europes history as hated as the Albanian. No wonder you fled Europe for the pastures of america where your ape like behavior would just be translated as some off-white mexican nigger behavior.

Honestly just think about it for a moment. Imagine being the singular most hated race in all of Europe's long and oft-times horrific history. In a way it's an accomplishment.

You are so repugnant that it defies any and all human reasoning. Amazing, truly, amazing.

>I've repeated the same thing 10 times and he has not yet been offended
>lemme just try it an 11th time
Your brain on anime

Attached: hikikomori[1].jpg (350x350, 78K)

>What's wrong with them?
Their chromosomes, judging by this thread at least and episode no.5123543218 of 3rd world diaspora defends the shithole their parents ran away like hell from. Diaspora nationalism is a hell of a drug

I'm not trying to offend you idiot. I don't think its possible. You are a nigger, telling a nigger he's a nigger won't offend him. Telling a rude idiot to take his feet of your seat won't fix the problem. You aren't human, I don't expect you to act or think like a human.

You are a disease. Vermin, trash, a lower life form. You disgust me, you disgust everyone who has ever come into contact with you. You will, for your entire miserable existence be seen as a repugnant mistake. A wart on Europe\s ass. One we all wish the Greeks would take responsibility for by drowning you all in the Mediterranean.

No albo nigger, I'm not trying to offend you. I'm just letting you know you are the most hated disgusting thing to have ever crawled its way into Europe

In which post have I displayed nationalism?

twitch.tv/pynngo

Cry about it, subhuman

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab[1].jpg (258x245, 12K)

Not immediately committing suicide as apology for being born is a form of Nationalism if you're an albanian
Diaspora filth as expected

You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk?

I've run over albanian children with my car several times and will continue to do so.

Which anime fanfiction was that?

That Bulgarian is autistic jesus

Just came to this. Hopefully they're related to you. Probably since all albanians are family-fucking retards with ten copies of every chromosome except which ever ones are responsible for developing a prefrontal cortex

Attached: 1516806320350.jpg (620x400, 47K)

He's some larping subhuman that's posted the same pics for literally like 3 years now lmao

What is it about anime that makes young "men" mentally ill?

Every single Albanian I've seen walking down the street suffers from rickets apparently, or severe inbreeding. Seriously their lower legs look like this.
what the fugg

Attached: albanian-genes.jpg (209x241, 5K)

Bulgaria poster, it's becoming really hard to like you with all this hate

>defends passionately a people who created such a shit country that his parents had to flee to the 1st world away from poverty, in a thread asking what's wrong with the people who created that mess of a country to begin with, instead of answering OP's question

Attached: hmmm.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

Which post have I made that is considered passionate defense?

If it's people in their late 30s or 40s, probably malnutrition from the communist days sadly.