Working, as I do, with Americans, I find them to be like young children, in that they have no neutrality of emotion...

Working, as I do, with Americans, I find them to be like young children, in that they have no neutrality of emotion. They are either whooping happily (literally) on conference calls, or everything is the end of the fucking world. There is no middle ground; and that is why I don't trust the "up" state - because it can go, without much warning, straight into the "down" state. If the "up" state was real, there would be an interim stage of "meh" before going straight into full on meltdown mode.

They're (not every single one, of course) extremely like children and tend not to understand the concept of delayed gratification very well so as soon as they don't get the thing they wanted or something goes wrong, they change from kids on a sugar high to kids on a high school killing spree.

Attached: 1518190882873.jpg (1280x1154, 251K)

Ok, but how does the pic relate to the post?

Getting you to bump his thread

"colly wobbles" is an unironic phrase you say in the UK go fuck yaself

damn, I fell for it

All true.

You need something to catch more eyes so you have a successful thread/more posters. Like clickbait, its why the political ones are the best ones to use.

you do realise that it's said in a humorous manner right
you don't go to the doctor with a case of the collywobbles lmao did you unironically think that

Didn't read lol

>bayoblades

Attached: 1540848679793.jpg (330x319, 52K)

This is sadly true, but I'd say most Asian men here aren't like this, and whites are 50/50. Women of every race, in America at least, absolutely can't grasp delayed gratification though.

Based. Show us the way otosan

Does this dumb British cunt not know that's all a ruse?

Yes we engage in hyperbole and : exaggeration the way Brits do with cynicism and self deprecation

This is the most 2D, low IQ way of interpreting US. It's like if an American went to over there and said all brits were mean and sad cunts and there was no other mode.

Attached: confusedpersonofnigger.jpg (800x450, 21K)

>damage control

TL;DR

Cringy image
Zero sense of humour

You're a bit dense, ain'tcha?

But their culture is based on yours. Don’t you have that kind of behavior at least in the past?

Oooo мoя oбopoнa

Attached: 3X6bzvvTR5I.jpg (640x480, 75K)

There's a reason they left that dreary island

"we are just pretending to be retarded" The nation