Do female exapts hate thier male expat counterparts?

Every time I read an article by a white female expat in an Asian country like china or japan, it always seems like they have a subtle hatred of white guys. specifically in Asian countries,
medium.com/@christinamikhail/dating-in-singapore-as-told-by-one-female-expat-233d6b8e5081
This particular woman seems to be a common character. She excludes the local (Asian) mates, exclusively pursuing/expecting a white male expats, whilst also showing a veiled hatred for white males in Asia. She laments that many of them are too spoiled for choice with local women to pick her, but then also discredits them as too undesirable to find a mate in their home countries.
it just doesn't seem to make sense. and yet I see these characteristics commonly in white female expats in Asia

Attached: 1538329346295.jpg (1024x586, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/it-s-man-s-and-woman-s-world/201408/are-high-achieving-women-doomed-be-single-and-childless
sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2017/05/30/7-most-undesirable-dating-traits-women-japan
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3636932/Ill-tell-you-why-women-are-running-out-of-men-to-marry.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kmwfNdUbd4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White women are just unwanted because they want to be men. White men don't want them. Asian men don't want them. They are trash.

Attached: 1519381063747.jpg (1051x4806, 696K)

Attached: 1519382260673.png (1057x3456, 1.56M)

>look mum i posted it again!!

>Of the Chinese men interested in white roasties, they simply pump n dump them
baste

>The tropical setting allows winter-weather dwellers across the world to bathe themselves in sunlight all year long.
First time I've seen someone describe Singapore's climate as something other than hot and humid hellhole.

>reading blogs
>reading white womyn blogs
>reading white womyn blogs in 2018

kys

White, American women are incredibly undesirable to everyone except black men. They're just bitter over that, I suppose.

LOL

Even I wouldn't date a western whore, only pump and dump them.

lmao.

>women
>making sense

Yeah, they have a grass is greener syndrome, they simply don’t know how good they have had it.

>Singapore is so safe, it made me stupid
Yeah I wish it had more crime and refugees. A good rape now and then to spice up your life.

People still don't get it. Asians are attracted to cute. White men = cute. Most White men in China aren't chads but just normal, cute guys. This is why they have relationships. White women who act like assertive men ≠ cute.
You want to know what kind of White girls get Asian men? Cute Slavic girls. It's not coincidence. .

Yes, because it makes them realise they don't have as much value as they thought

these western feminists never stop to think are they in the wrong

And they can't get dates themselves because the men don't want feminist roasties

Attached: 1529440300365.jpg (833x349, 58K)

>mfw my Orwellian city state destroys both thoughts and thots

Attached: download.png (269x187, 15K)

>asians get bitter because they're the most weak male races compared to whites.
why people just simply cant get over it.

>everyone, chinese men, chinese women and western men should reevaluate themselves and the way they behave
>but not me

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/it-s-man-s-and-woman-s-world/201408/are-high-achieving-women-doomed-be-single-and-childless

sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2017/05/30/7-most-undesirable-dating-traits-women-japan

Attached: Panty-Stocking-lolis1_4307.jpg (500x300, 52K)

>Every time I read an article by a white female expat in an Asian country like china or japan, it always seems like they have a subtle hatred of white guys. specifically in Asian countries,
Oh cool you have a proxy now for your beta AMWF threads.

Attached: 5bc7c2cf1d00008b0030910e.jpg (720x480, 84K)

Anyone have that link to the news article about 35+ year old women who worked on their career through their twenties and expected a six figure Chad to marry them afterwards? I think the writer had such a boyfriend and a bunch of them were eyeing her jealously.

Superb. So Staceys usually expire after 6 months without male attention, I'm not surprised.

It doesn't occur to women like her that if these rake thin geeky guys who are so beneath them are successful in Asia because Asian women value something different, maybe a pushy loudmouth unfeminine woman is not what Asian men desire?

Honestly, when I've travelled in Asia, although I've never dated any Asians, I've always thought how slovenly and full of shit attitude white women seem in comparison

These bitches are really full of shit desu.
Many Japanese guys might want to fuck beautiful White girls at least once,
but most have no interest in average or below average white girls.
Just because you are a white girl doesn't make you "too hot for guys to approach".

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3636932/Ill-tell-you-why-women-are-running-out-of-men-to-marry.html

>9 months without man attention
>boo-woo the world is tough, please pity me :-(
Bitch please, I live without opposite sex's attention 25 years already.

>Just because you are a white girl doesn't make you "too hot for guys to approach".
Very wise words gospodin Takeshi.

Attached: 12484e2.jpg (3024x4032, 1.65M)

>well-travelled as a quality

Attached: sulliclose.jpg (937x1171, 88K)

there's 1000 times more plastic in her face than there is in that lollipop stick

hello nancy
any cute Chinese boy catch your eye?

Attached: 1540134482729.png (1080x1920, 1.47M)

Attached: 1539760222419.jpg (664x960, 74K)

Based and redpilled

Based and Taipeipilled

LMFAO

That's interesting as a lot of white women I know who have been to Asia whine that men hit on them in creepy ways, as supposedly they are accustomed to white women being Russian sex workers or something.

kek
fucking based

not what you're talking about but similar
youtube.com/watch?v=kmwfNdUbd4c

is there a response?

I seriously feel pity about them.

Wouldn't even need a pic of Tyrese to run a mile...

>single mom
>tats
>sends underwear selfies to random men

Begone, THOT

>It is inevitable that ultimately most foreign males in china will ultimately prefer to marry a white woman than go native

Attached: 1443079393423.jpg (792x558, 96K)

>SBS Popasia
My Koreaboo sisters unironically watch that

Attached: 1539663366767.jpg (409x618, 58K)

White men who go to Asia are usually yellow fever anyway.

How stupid do you have to be to go to Asia and try and compete with Asian women for white men there?

It's actually funny, the female hubris that is

God the ego and arrogance on these white roasties is astounding. Nobody wants your stronk wymn feminist horseshit you stupid cunts. White men have to put up with your bullshit in our home countries because there's nobody else to fuck. Act like a women for once and maybe a man will want you.

This

Ok, so fat and ugly women don't have sex in japan, what a surprise.
This text is the total opposite of what french girls expat usually say about japan.

the first part is so obviously a fabrication
asian born asians want white woman as much as the rest of the world, theres no reason he'd expect her to stay single and actually point it out

The only people who crave white womyn are niggers.

and Indians.

most normal Asian guy like small feminine girls
not loud assertive talkback white girls who dress like men and have bad personalty
some guys will date a white girl because they think she will be demure and cute but also be willing to go drink with them, but then they realise they are just trash and leave.

it sounds like massive cope for her lol
if she can't even get sex at all then she's probably annoying and not pretty

i have 2 friends who married this kind of women in their 40 year. They are wealthy, intelligent, seem younger than 15 years younger white women, and have no child.
They are the best choice a divorced man can do, if you have an ounce of intelligence.

Women hate competition, whats new.

Jesus. Did she really just go on this fucking tirade just because she couldn't get laid?
What the fuck

it would make sense if their hate was directed towards the local women but its towards the foreigner men instead

>go to Asia
>can easily date one of those thirsty western women
>they can't say I'm a beta without making themselves look bad

I believe I have devised the most devilish of plans.

Attached: 50a[2].jpg (470x595, 44K)

I won't lie, I read these blogs with glee.

theres nothing wrong with settling for whats available, but many of these women expect an even better mate despite their age
they completely refuse to accept the attributes that men are attracted to

Women peak early on, around age 23. This gives them unrealistic expectations of the dating scene and causes them to think they can still pull mad dick in their 30s. Men tend to peak later (closer to age 30), but it lasts much longer.

Black women seem to do fine in Asia, to the point of exhaustion. Most have too much choice if they are cute or look like a rap video girl they get a lot of attention even though Jow Forums pretends Asians don't like dark skin.

Black women know the game and are content with being women. White women want to be men.

Is this really true though?
I hear black Americans say their women are hideously violent and crass.

Many of them are, but not the ones who travel.

> wtf why does this exotic guy get more attention than someone who looks like millions of other men in the country

My current course teacher is 40ish and high achieving(obviously phds are). I don't know if she's married or not but she's incredibly enthusiastic and cute.

Everyone everywhere wants (non-slavic) white people.

mistakenly

Slavs > West europeans

Go home to your disgusting shit hole of a country, Ivan.

Don't worry, I'll leave this nigger-filled shithole soon.

One less nigger/slav in Germany.

Why hating on Slavs so much?

Because slavs always make everything worse.

will roasties EVER learn?

Attached: file.png (1200x905, 829K)

>dozens of new churches getting built everywhere
Based

>afriad of churches
this retard will blame his incelibacy in literally anything other than his undesirability

based nip

Ahahahaha

Attached: gangnam_style_pepe.png (643x1242, 129K)

fpbp

they get laid if they're attractive and they want to. I've seen many Japanese guys hit on women- these ones just ain't doing it for them, wonder why....

Maybe because a of black men need a beating from their gfs. “get a job or will beat your ass“.

1-5 are pretty big red flags but
>6. She complains about being unhappy
definitely better than keeping shit bottled up and silently seething

>7. She speaks in a masculine way
my fetish

Dont worry west slavs are honorary germans. But poles only if they stop being butt hurt.

does anyone have the Saruman edit of this
please post it

Do you not know women?
>fuck you, stop raping me
>oh no why aren't men ogling over me wherever I go?
>fuck off with your toxic masculinity
>omg why don't men like me? Must be because they're insecure

Women are fucking retarded.
The Greeks had it right.

*Dabs and Naruto runs away

What's the most responsible thing as men, can we do about this?

Attached: whoa.jpg (104x178, 5K)

God it must be easy being a woman if not finding boyfriend for a year is some sort of unthinkable horror scenario.

oh fucking christ

marry a foreigner but unironically

->

Attached: 1484030661730.png (501x445, 181K)

this desu

Attached: 1521731425279.png (1030x994, 282K)

Unironically this

Argentina is slowly becoming very femenist,I'm scared boys

One thing that makes all the difference: attractiveness of the man. Everytime girls
>fuck you, stop raping me
>fuck off with your toxic masculinity
they are referring to men who they not find attractive enough hitting on them. And everytime they
>oh no why aren't men ogling over me wherever I go?
>omg why don't men like me? Must be because they're insecure
they are referring to men they find attractive. That's all there is to it.

>hey im gonna go to a foreign country and berate men in that country while also bash men of my own race
>waaaahhhh why does no one want to date me

Attached: 1483106326163.jpg (539x827, 89K)

slowly? donde carajo vivis

Holy shit, the left hits close to home. My girlfriend acts almost exactly like that, right down to the 'blessing from god' stuff.