People are finally realizing how retarded Halloween is. In a decade this "holiday" will be all but extinct

People are finally realizing how retarded Halloween is. In a decade this "holiday" will be all but extinct.

Attached: 1536210077055.png (400x388, 137K)

Sources?

nothing credible, but there are fewer trick-or-treaters than like 10 years ago
this year I only got like 5 doorbell rings despite living in a somewhat populated suburb

because kids are playing fortnite? They are rich too so they just buy candy probably.

it does seem like halloween is becoming less popular, which is a shame because it's one of my favorite holidays. then again, today is Wednesday and tomorrow the children have school.

This, people are just too addicted to vidya to bother going out.

Why do you like a capitalistic cash grab holiday?

Halloween has a very comfy and mystical ambience to it t b h but it's only cool as a kid.

Halloween use to be really fun because the whole community did it. Everyone decorated their houses, some made their houses into haunted houses where you can walk in and have treats.

I really loved the fuck out of it.

>people are going to stop blindly following commercial holidays which provides them with an excuse to go to parties and eat junk food
I don't know, senpai.

I got plenty of trick or treaters. I don't know what you're on about. Must be a Canadian thing.

People still do that though

kys loser

Same here, a lot of the houses on my block were really decorated. I just put a single pumpkin out and I got a lot of kids, there were big groups of them.

I feel bad because I saw some kids got full size candy bars and I only bought the small ones.

I want to dress up as Freddy next year and say, "Here's your candy, BITCH" XDD unironically

Sad but true. Skaters used to be a thing and kids would run around the neighborhood and play with airsoft guns. I did. Now I see very little of that sort of thing as every zoomer only does stuff inside namely fortnite

Yes, I live in a pretty packed neighborhood and it's like a ghost town in the summer. I think I can pinpoint the time kids stopped playing outside. I think it was eight years ago

We had lots of kids outside here. It sounds like you guys just live in crime filled low income neighborhoods.

I am and live in an upper middle class neighborhood (I inherited the house) and except for Halloween I never see kids out and about, they are only with their parents and never play outside.

xD

its really not as bad as Christmas in that regard

yeah same

Based people

Because you will start to commemorate El dia de los Muertos

Also it's the middle of the week

love all the loser faggots whining about "muh consumerism"
you just know they got bullied as kids when they dressed up as theodore roosevelt or some gay shit

thanks for your input.
this technology has many impact

More trick or treaters this year than ever at my house....

Good. No need for retarded kids to go around the town