How can God hate anyone enough to make them be born in Yemen?

How can God hate anyone enough to make them be born in Yemen?

Attached: 5af066e1b5a7930e40a7cffb.jpg (1280x854, 157K)

Yemen is a based and redpilled country.

Attached: e30aae47946f74f60335a3d2f53a2341.png (961x547, 90K)

It's weird because right next door Oman and saudies are so prosperous

I’ll be the first to admit that I always throw away a Yemeni flag when they pass them out at the supermarket. At first everyone gave me weird looks when they gave me one and I awkwardly held it but after the 10th time I started taking them home and throwing them away in plastic bags so now one would know. Lately I’ve actually been recycling the fabric for my own projects, I’ve received at least 80 of them but it still gets annoying when the dude at the store hands me a Yemeni flag because my last name starts with Y
My friend always gets the flag of Denmark for free at the grocery store since his last name starts with D

Is it common for American supermarkets to pander to muh heritagte Americans in this way?

? That’s not a heritage thing, dumbass, I’m sorry you were born stupid
Here we receive free flags for whatever country name starts with the same letter as the first letter in your last name, it’s just something we’ve always done here. I haven’t ever seen a Mexican here get the Mexico flag, lots of them always get the flag of Romania
Most Italians where I live have names that start with G and they get the German flag
To put it in Spanish for an almond-head like yourself, El Nombre = El Flago

This

Bump

What?

Attached: 1458223039466.png (411x387, 5K)

...what

Attached: 1536944859964.png (500x281, 128K)

What on earth.

what the fuck si wrong with americasn lamo. this is some culture shock shit right here

>he doesn't receive free flags from the supermarket
what are you, a 3rd world country?

FUCK, YOU WEREN’T SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM

This life is worth nothing.
The real deal comes after life.
There, good people will enjoy eternal peace and happiness while americans and jews will suffer in hell™.

P E R P L E X E D

Are there any nonshithole Muslim cunts? Those rich oil cunts don't count, thought crimes exists there.

Jordan?

The best version of Islam is the yet-unnamed Westernised Islam. There are a lot of Muslim-majority areas in western countries that aren't shitholes.

I only just learned Yemens population recently. It's WAY higher than I guessed. Very similar to Saudi Arabias which is crazy

>There are a lot of Muslim-majority areas in western countries that aren't shitholes.
such as?

Guess so yeah, Turkey might count as well.

I find that hard to believe.

Such as?

uh?

Attached: Comped.png (600x600, 367K)

It's almost as if Yemen lacks black, oozy liquid under their soil.

How can God hate someone enough to let them be born in Russia?

There are multiple countries beginning with the same letters, so what determines what flag they get?

For example, would an alpha guy called Chris get a Chad flag, whilst a beta called Chris get a Canada flag?

Yemen, specifically north Yemen, isn't as much of a desert as Saudi Arabia.

They do but they don't have a lot of Oil compared to Kuwait or KSA.

No shit, it's a coastal country that gets the humid air flow from the Indian Ocean and Red Sea.

They’ve only got one country for each letter
They don’t want to buy a ton of flags

Makes sense. Do Eddy, Scotty, Wally and Norris get England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland flags, or are they grouped together as the UK? Because if the latter that sucks because you'll obviously pick USA for 'U' because of patriotism rather than the UK.

>tfw they keep giving you Nicaragua
If they do it one more time I'm switching to the grocery store down the street where they have Nepal