In medieval times moors took Europe out of the dark ages. They brought medicine, astronomy, engineering, poetry, music...

>In medieval times moors took Europe out of the dark ages. They brought medicine, astronomy, engineering, poetry, music, and so much more.
Why can't Jow Forums swallow this redpill ?

Attached: sociedad-economia-al-andalus-660x330.jpg (660x330, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/5xmb6r/did_scientific_and_technological_advancement/
google.tn/search?q=what is a berber&oq=what is a berber&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3033j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jow Forums
wrong thread kiddo, here let me help you

*wrong board

Because retards think Moors = Sub-saharan africans.

>Because retards think Moors = Sub-saharan africans.
does this really happen

Attached: 1532525872519.jpg (229x377, 42K)

>t. Juan Moreno

Moors were in the dark ages

>In medieval times moors took Europe out of the dark ages. They brought medicine, astronomy, engineering, poetry, music, and so much more

Citation
Needed

Attached: giphy (16).gif (322x242, 1.37M)

There are no records no evidence or any signs of any science or scientific thought in al andalus

Attached: 1541019696843.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

How is this inaccurate?

Attached: 1529437614758.png (2280x1362, 2.15M)

true for the French

This is sort of accurate in terms of the medieval period. Antiquity style Bathing was largely brought back to europe from the Crusades.

Don't forget ancient Greek philosophy, most of what we have we have it because the moors preserved it
Not sub-saharan

Partly true. Al Andalus did play a decent part in the renaissance. Transalted persian, greek/byzantine, arabic and other manuscripts did find their way there, and the savoir-faire of the Islamic (as well as neighboring) civilizations did reach al Andalus. But to single handedly give credit to the moors is misleading. Native Iberians obviously contributed much to Muslim Iberian civilisation, and the post-reconquista discoveries. And obviously renaissance humanism and european zeal when it comes to learning. I think it's more fair to say that 'the circumstances' brought europe out of the dark age.

americans cant comprehend more cultures than just plain niggers in africa, its like a single country for them
books and literature all the way from india made it to europe thanks to al-andalus and that contact betwen muslims, jews and arabs
the king of castille even had a school of translators constantly working, with jews translating hebrew, priests translating latin, and moors translating arab
besides making the first book of rules about chess

kek

cool

t. doesn't know shit

Attached: Turkish man.jpg (3147x3896, 3.05M)

>Dark Ages

these murals surely depict converted visigoths tho

Attached: 386px-Escudo_de_Almuñécar_(Granada)_2.svg.png (386x600, 114K)

Europe was a more or less a shithole back then and now we've switched with the arabic world.
It wasn't the moors but the islamic sqhere of influence which favored scientific research and personal enlightment.

>muh dark ages
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/5xmb6r/did_scientific_and_technological_advancement/

Cringe 'I Am Roman' LARPer

Based moor BVLL

I didn't even mention Rome.

The Hammer stopped the Muslims centuries ago. We'll send our forces to stop China, and save Japan. I remember The Hammer. We'll come to save them. Wake up Japan. Your Emperor calls for your aid.

you are arab not italian

Arabised Berber* but I thank you for your intervention and appreciate your efforts in helping me find an identity for myself.

no you are arab. 100% arab. ur name is abdullah. you are a semite. you are brown. you speak arabic.

You aren't Italian.
You aren't Roman.
You aren't Carthaginian.

You won't be here any, more. The bell tolls for you if you're Muslim.

>but it
I just wan-
>this

No, you must get out. Your excuses are done. You kill women with honor killings. You are against our way of life. I will honor kill, you. You are not allowed to harm people any, more.

You're unironically being very cringy. I recommend you look up what a berber is.
google.tn/search?q=what is a berber&oq=what is a berber&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3033j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Here's a link just in case you don't know how to do a google search

t. arab

Woah....................
Are you going to make an excursion to Tunisia?
so THIS is the power of the americans.......................................................

Water is precious to you, but you may not harm people on your terms. My own mother came from a place where water was precious. Yet, she respected it.

We would take Tunisia over in about ten minutes.

What are you talking about

That Tunisia is a tiny territory that nobody cares about. If you can't admit that then I'm remiss about what you are doing.

I tried to respect you but your entire territory would be ours in ten seconds, let alone minutes.

>islamic sqhere of influence which favored scientific research and personal enlightment.
None of that is true.

We have to stop Islam.

>hey guys, we can only learn the Quran

My sphere of knowledge is more than that and I will literally kill you over it. How dare you. If only anybody can only learn that which is taught by him, I will fight to the death, period. Such as it was by Moses.

>I tried to respect you but your entire territory would be ours in ten seconds, let alone minutes.
So to you, an individual's worth is determined by how well his country can resist an American invasion? Alright...
> Tunisia is a tiny territory that nobody cares about
You can argue that it's much less relevant than France, China etc but the country did gain relevance during the Arab spring. It still has a reputation for being the most democratic Arabic speaking country. The country is obviously 'cared about' by its natives as well as the people from neighboring countries also.

I don't wish to argue at all, but if you tell me that I cannot learn, and expand then I will pick up a weapon and fight you.

>I don't wish to argue at all
Yeah I figured this much.
You are one weird user.

I will protect my nephew's life with my own. That's what I promised him. His his heart, mine.

Strange, but honor IS.

I would say the byzzies also played a very important role in the renaissance. Byzantine thinkers escaped the ottoman conquest by moving to italian citystates following old trade routes, bringing with them their (greek) literature.

Only the bizarre brotherhood between Japan and the US. They nearly defeated us, and the midway battle was something we both know about strategically.

Poor Swedish boy..

Agreed, it's a shame that many 'renaissance men' considered the Byzantine Empire to be nothing more than a decaying, decadent nation with little worth or redeeming qualities. Same goes for artists. Byzantine art was deemed static, and only concerned with the spiritual, yet, you can see a trend of movement, as well as more 'earthly' themes in later byzantine mosaics/art/frescoes. It's funny because Byzantines in Italy, before the renaissance, were seen as the golden standard

Attached: lbf.jpg (300x222, 18K)

el greco could be a good example of bringing byz art and merging it with western

Attached: El_Greco_-_The_Burial_of_the_Count_of_Orgaz.jpg (1316x1612, 1.32M)

Thank you for the info user, I'll be sure to check him out

Attached: 0000000000000000000.jpg (714x368, 80K)

Because it's true?

>In medieval times moors took Europe
Spain and the Sicily does not equal the whole of Europe
The meme that Moors were all Sub Saharan Africans was mostly thanks to Shakespeare Othello who even with in the play is mentioned to be a black Moor i.e the exception not the rule for Moors

Do Muslims really suffer so hard to have Civilization next to them that they invent fairytales just to make them look better?

>Dark ages
When some manlet wearing sandals tells your shinny knightly ass you're inferior because you dont build aquaducts

well in terms of warfare I will say the European had better Infantry and Armor protection but the Armies of the Arabs Berbers dominated Caliphates had much Superior Cavalry
and plus the Europeans were so busy fighting each other even when the Caliphate rose
I mean Islam might have been just a note in History books if the European Christians truly worked together and put aside their differences to defeat them

You pakis are ridiculous inbred retarded cultists.

I'd come for you in hell, or leave you there. For whom the bell tolls.

Attached: 1856221_1.jpg (630x630, 110K)

Go back to mooroco scum

The meme of Al Andalus being enlighted was anti Spanish propaganda from the Modern time

Literally fucking who.
Charles Martel, The Hammer.

I will not stand by while the innocent drown in the sea.

Muslims don't suffer at all in the first world. Several times when they get sheltered by western families they ask for asylum. They're fucking savages. I would myself welcome people into my own. To prevent their honor-killings.

I'll kill their fathers to prevent it. Send them away to a state they don't know them. Try it to stop me and I'll kill you Muslim fuckers. My semi-auto shotgun will have six words with you.

Quintessential Boomer Schizo posts from the amerilard.

Spain and Sicily spread the knowledge to all the other christian kingdoms in europe tho!
if it wasnt for spain, europeans would've never known about chess, or the arabic numerals (europeans still used roman numerals)
no need to be from morocco to know basic history cuñao