Define "white"

Define "white".

Protip: You can't.

Attached: 4657839.png (750x730, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture#Yamnaya-related_migrations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1540492958200.png (359x270, 158K)

A race that doesn't exist in USA.

Me

Me

Everything which pol isnt

Brow ridge vertical to maxilla

Attached: giphy (16).gif (322x242, 1.37M)

White skin and no epicanthic fold.

A white person is someone with roots in Western or Northern Europe. Refer to this map for European regions, it is accurate except for the Baltics and Finland which are racially Eastern Europe.
Here's an exhaustive list of white ethnic groups: Austrian, Belgian(Flemish and Walloon), British(English, Scottish, Welsh, and Northern Irish) Danish, Dutch, French, German, Icelandic, Irish, Liechtensteiner, Luxembourgian, Norwegian, Swedish. If you descend from one or more of these groups, then you are white. If you descend from any other group, then you aren't white because of the one drop rule.

Attached: European_sub-regions_(according_to_EuroVoc,_the_thesaurus_of_the_EU).png (1138x917, 61K)

Brow ridge vertical to maxilla and vertical facial features with a vertical and gradual transition of angles

Attached: N5FA52h.png (663x350, 442K)

Whatever the fuck I say it is.

Based and 56pilled

1 drop rule is unironically one of the most mind-bogglingly retarded concepts mankind has ever come up with and I'm forever shocked that it ever gained traction anywhere

Are you belgian? I really doubt

evil, scum, hateful, racist, there's 4 definitions of wh*Te for you off the top of my head

If your wife already cucked you with some black, then you´re white

they have yellow hair and bird beak nose and pink skin

Attached: wh.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Above average white DNA in Europe.

Anything that Jow Forums says it is

Western Europeans largely descent from ENF, you Middle Eastern mongrel. White is a person of North-East European origin.

that's me! so I am white then yayyyyyy

Attached: han.png (754x868, 966K)

It's not really though. It did what it set out to do when implemented in several state law in the early US 20th century.

>China
>No epicanthic fold
Yeah, right.

#FFFFFF

this

my eyes have no fold they are double lid. i am white unlike you

Attached: me.png (1299x1023, 1.66M)

blve eyes

Zys
You Middle Eastern cunt

Attached: 1540460453678.png (826x593, 746K)

White people were defined as Anglo-saxons from Britian and people who live in the saxony region in Germany.

>Define "white".
Well, we can define what is not wh*te.
I'm not wh*te, for instance.

Attached: my dna.png (2332x2008, 1.36M)

>my eyes have no fold
>Fold on the photo

they don't have epicanthic fold i mean.doesn't that mean slanted eye? i am white

white people are europeans, except caucasians, turkics and kalmyks

But Russians are Mongol rapebabies like you.

>faces of people willing to go on jeremy kyle

we did not get raped by mongols wtf

What? Why are you excluding clearly not europeans? They aren't even close to Europe, especially caucasians and kalmyks. You could mentioned Slavs, since we aren't white, but this selection just doesn't make any sense.

why are slav not white? i saw some russian and ukraine women they are so pale and blonde and colored eyes???They look more white than french and german even.

Attached: rs.jpg (333x500, 27K)

i just did before someone replied with
>what about caucasians
>what about tatars
or something like that

Slavs lived between Scandinavia and Indo-European motherland Yamna 3-4 thousand years before it was occupied by Asiatic nomads, but since Medieval Ages Slavs have been Mongolized — Finno-Ugrics from East, Avars from South. South Slavs are just Dinarized as fuck by Paleo-Balkan folk.

Attached: 1540754827529.jpg (418x572, 37K)

Because we've got Slav dna, not european dna.

This was to you:

so you were raped by asians? haha how does that feel XD

Like finger.

Because he's spouting epic memes how theyre not white because uncle Adolf was the big bad racist and he wanted to "kill all teh slav xD"

so you were so weak to be raped by people with finger penis??lmao what a pathetic slavs. How it feels to be dominated by us tho slave?

I don't have asian dna, so the only time when something asian touched me was the asian pussies when I went on vocation.

why hitler killed such white looking people? is it because they are all poor??

>don't have asian dna
loooooool say that to genghis who penetrated your slav butthole

I don't have asian dna. Probably some of my kids will have it, since i creampied enough pussies.

plz stop. china is running out of women

Genetic variation is still a thing and some of us got Asian DNA lower than average.

Attached: tmGg2QAgHE4.jpg (2560x1651, 1.51M)

I gotta say Bland and Bitter

cool

Attached: asian.jpg (621x349, 17K)

That's a Finngolian woman.

same shit -_-

Russia is Finnish clay though

It's your own fault.

Finngols have lowest Middle Eastern admixture in Europe, so low that look weird. Get lost chang.

Attached: lak.jpg (570x450, 56K)

that doesn't mean you can abuse the problem and make it worse. if i see you creampie women i will beat your cyka blyat up

you are both the same. whites raped by us for thousands of years so much their name rhyme with slave

Peoples of Europe

Evropa*

Holy shit you are retarded.
Only Northern Russians are akin to Central-Eastern Finngoloids.

Give me example of "western" phenotype.
People have a large individual variability.

Attached: 1519781786763.jpg (1267x850, 237K)

no you all are chinese rapebaby :) you are our children

>that doesn't mean you can abuse the problem and make it worse
You can just get girls pregnant more than once.
>if i see you creampie women i will beat your cyka blyat up
I doubt that.

>their name rhyme with slave
Word "Slav" was created way before word "slave"

The color which is perceived when the incoming light to the eye stimulates all three types of color sensitive cone cells in the eye in roughly equal amounts

drunk russian cykas are easy to beat up they can barely stand

so "slave" came from slav?

which would make sense because the word slave comes from slav

all the women that were raped in germany by niggers are white

>drunk russian cykas are easy to beat up they can barely stand
Is that your masturbation fantasy?

Generally a descendant of the most pious and sensual relations between strong Yamna men and fair nigh-Elvish SHG women would be considered to be white- since such a descendant has both fair characteristics (characteristics obtained mainly from the SHG woman) and is a well-build and virtuous Aryan/Indo-European (characteristics obtained from the Yamna father). Damn, someone really needs to make a hentai of strong Aryan migrants cucking WHG, SHG and f*Rmoid old European """"men"""".

We can only thank Central European subhumans for that.
Russia is the only one "Slavic" country worth anything because of Finno-Ugric genes.

- the great power club
- muh nukes
- muh space
- opened Alaska and California
- Russian literature and ballet - Brent
- destroyed several empires
- playing big political games for resources(great game, cold war)
- UN Security Council member

other real Slavs

- part of Germany
- part of Russia
- part of Germany
- part of Russia
- part of Germany
- part of Russia
- kurwa katyn
- holodomor

The original definition of whiteness only included Anglos.

Attached: 1488146923418.jpg (850x400, 71K)

That fucking face talking about whiteness.

>ben franklin invented whiteness
this is your brain on amerindian genes

>Brown haired amerimutt defines who is and who isn't white.

This meme truly has withstood the test of time, hasn't it?

This is your brain on mongougric genes and lots of ES .

Retard, Ben Franklin was parroting the de fact Anglo standard regarding whiteness, he didn't "invent" it. Americans extended the concept of whiteness to all Europeans once they became a sovereign country with lots of European immigrants and needed a way to rally everyone under a shared identity.

I'm just pointing out at the 18th century Anglo definition, moron.

>so "slave" came from slav?
Yes, and the Finnish word for slave comes from aryan and afaik the russian word for slave comes from finn

I personally like to just refer to myself as EVROPEAN!!!

Calm down it was just a joke lol. I know the original definition was referring only to Anglos, but the original definition also had a larger cultural connotation to it than the current definition.

Doesn't the word "Orja" (or whatever it is that you are referring to) more properly translate to "labourer" since Finns often saw Aryans working on their fields much more often than hunting and whatnot? So that would translate to as worker or tiller or a labourer instead of a slave, right?

Yeah, I've misread your post (it's 4AM here and I'm trying to study and taking breaks on Jow Forums)

>afaik the russian word for slave comes from finn
Are you high? Neither "rab" nor "chelyad", "holop" "smerd" which were used before "rab" comes from finnish.

What, how would that make sense? Do you think finns never held slaves and just pasted the word onto something else?

I dunno saw a ebin meme about the circularity of slavery in europe where it said something like that. I'd try to find it but desuarchive isnt fully working

No what I was wondering about was the proper context of the term. Like I read about the "labourer or farmer" interpretation somewhere else, so I just brought it up to check its validity.

A race that doesn't exist in USA.

Actually it might not mean aryan at all, it simply is an incredibly old world taken from proto-indo-europeans (aryans)

old word*

from the british isles
everyone else is swarthy/ nigger

The British often have darker hair than us (except for our south).
And gingers certainly aren't white.

t. nigger

So all that slave stuff is mediocre shitposting?

Dolph Lundgren is more Aryan than any Bong troglodyte will ever be.

t. ginger

Dolph is truly an inspiration for us all :).

(psst also, if you want to check out how aryan different population groups are, then look at this page, some value ranges are listed here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture#Yamnaya-related_migrations )

Child of YAKVB

more or less, but its not like the slaves finns took werent aryan

Well, everyone took all kinds of slaves in those times.
However, Finns themselves have something like over 60% Yamna admixture themselves, so even if they took Aryan slaves, the slaves were likely less Aryan than them.

Race is a social construct with no scientific basis which is why no race is completely definable outside of maybe black.