Stereotypes about countries you can't stand

>German people have no sense of humor
Hate this meme

Attached: german flag.png (550x330, 1K)

>Romanians are gypsies

>Was haben Frauen und Handgranaten gemeinsam?
>Ziehst du den Ring ab, ist dein Haus weg!

>Belgium doesn’t exist

>americans are white

>Every dutchman is a weed-smoking giant

>Americans are all fat
Very true in the s*Uth/appalachia, but not where I am. Fat people in my area are uncommon and frequently laughed at.

absolutely BASED

Kennste?

>behind every leaf post is a chink
No

>italians are not white

Prove it Zhang

Do i have to say anything?
Im refering to the fact that people say we are arrogant. You fgts.. We are white btw.

Attached: 1av386.jpg (720x720, 88K)

Finland is gay

Attached: 1540287874295.jpg (960x720, 292K)

Kenn ich was?

There's like five concurrent posts in the catalog with the german flag

>Portuguese are in any way like the Spaniard stereotype
fucking hell, not even Spaniards are like that, why do we have to get carried with them.

I don't mind drinking, fish-eating or civil construction jokes, though.

>Mexicans love America.

>Turkey
>Europe
pick one ffs

It's Mario Barth humor - very primitive.
A better joke is this one:
>How many germans does it take to change a light bulb?
>One - we are very efficient and have no sense of humor

>americans are dumb

>Frenchman being cowards because Americans only care about WW2
It changes how you lose an entire generation of young men in months in a doctrine of nothing but offensives 20 years before

Nobody really takes that seriously, it's just a joke.

But thats true

amen brother

>japanese have manners

dangerous animals

this

>British food is bad
It's not bad. It's just kinda bland. There's a difference.

Attached: 1540989734570.jpg (1200x1200, 256K)

But we are?

but we do?

>why do we have to get carried with them.
I thought the stereotype was "Spanish=Jolly and Portuguese=Melancholic"?

This is the stereotype, yes, which I don't mind, but sometimes people just lump us with Spaniards and forget we have rather stark differences.

>Spanish=Jolly
Oh yeah that's totally true, we are quite jolly.

Attached: im_fine.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Both countries are equally depressed, we just lean into it whereas you guys try to pretend you're not.

>spanish and portuguese havent invented anything of importance in their 500 years of existance

>Russians are crazy and drunk

>you guys try to pretend you're not
Well that's actually true for most of the country, but here in the north (galicia) i feel like people are pretending less and less

Here's a (You)

don't spend it all at once

Galicians are culturally almost the same as Portuguese, so you're always included with us in stereotypes, even if you're not actually technically Portuguese.

Glad that you think that of us, have a nice day brother.

Attached: 131.jpg (487x386, 29K)

>being offended by memes
Fucking zoomers

>German people have no sense of humor

Every German I've met has been intelligent and extremely nice but the no sense of humor stereotype seems to hold true. Nothing personal, Hans.

Attached: advanced.jpg (1223x930, 81K)

maybe they just didn't think you were funny. highly intelligent people have standards

Er might just seem intelligent because a degree of common knowledge is aspired to here. Having a tad better schooling or mannerisms doesnt Make people smarter.

> Germans are good at engineering

They literaly stole most of their tech from Czechs and other slavs pre wwii / wwii
Nowdays they can't even build submarine that would work, battleship that would not sink when loaded with ammo, aircraft like eurofigter that would fly, not even a fcking car that would not have cheated parameters

>swedish women are so hot
big fucking yikes for me

cadbury chocolate was great when I visited UK last time

what did they steal?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But seriously. At work I can't laugh at the jokes some co-workers are doing as well. Jokes really needs to suit a person.

>What are clouds made of? :DDD
>out of Linux Servers! huehuehue

Fuck, I hate IT.

come back when you invent the chemical industry, ivan.

COPE
O
P
E

For example Germans stole 3000 airplanes, countless vehicles from Czech Republic and later on from France. The Czechs had the best tanks pre war LT vz. 35 which were simply renamed to the Panzer t35 and later upgraded to the 38t which were the actual backbone of the blitzkrieg operation. Whole of the german feared panzers hetzer, panter, tiger, jagdtiger and some of the waffentraeger were using their designs and technology. Alex Surin designed the very first panther prototype from scratch.

the list is so long that its easier to point what inventions are actually theirs

Well thats explains a lot why argentine is in such a bad shape nowdays, all the brightest have migrated

Bright people emigrating ...
hahaha !!! the bright people are plundering
Argentina, they are brilliant thieves, like Macri
and all his Jewish ministers, brilliant sons of
bitches

>Romanians are not gypsies

t. Jackie Chan

Americans are not dumb they are ignorants

We just hate de fucking Germans. Lost 2 WWs. Sld have been gassed as well!

Attached: das-schweizer-magazin-blick-am-abend-verhoehnt-peer-steinbrueck-foto-blick-am-abend-.jpg (207x262, 11K)

Crazy, dangerous and drunk

Urs, geh kacken!

The american mutt meme legitimately irks me

>Russians are cold-hearted and rude

I always though Turkey is very muslim, like every part of it so the girls are in burquas and won't talk to you. Than I went for 3 weeks to western Turkey with a friend of mine to do some sight seeing, we went to parties a lot in Instabul and got laid.
Turned out Turkish girls are insane, I mean it, fucking insane. I thought that I saw thirsty girls when I ment a lot of upper-middle class jews/russians or when I Was in S. korea but turkey blew my mind. I mean it's good for turks, they can get laid a lot but it was just something I would never expect.

Sempre, irman.

Attached: YpFKaak.png (1039x885, 50K)

Wew, what do you look like? Do Turk girls crave BAC (aryan)?

Yes they crave blood alcohol content, hence the parties

I got brown hair, brown/blond beard, blue/gray eyes, 184cm tall. Although I don't belive in the looks thing, I Saw too many uglies with cute girls and the other way around I know a male model who's gf is fat, she has a cute face but she's fat.

>French people are arrogant and unfriendly
>French people don't wash and stink
>French women don't shave
>Frenchmen are coward and were always militarily inept
etc.

lmfao

no, germany has been more industrialized than czech lands in the 19th century and czechs had "stolen" the tech from austrians since all their industry was created in austro-hungarian times by orders of the emperor because said emperor didnt want too much industry in vienna (he feared a communist revolution).

How do you like those new gun laws? :)

lol

But its not a meme. Germanic humor is the cringiest shit.

no u.

>were always militarily inept
literally one time

Hungarians are not gypsies.