Your country

Your country.
This girl's about to punch you.

What do you do?

Attached: 1541028375044.jpg (950x1024, 68K)

>flag
>push her down and slap her across the face and tell her to stop dressing like a whore

definitely not hit back if it were in public because the west has a phobia about hitting women

Based and redpilled

Look at the akward placement of the thumb and index finger. She would hurt herself if she punches anything like that

after slaming, shove a piece of cucumber into her vagina

>flag
>dodge
>teleport behind her
Nothing personal kid

Why just a piece and not the whole thing?

plead for my life

Let her punch me. Argentina is a matriarchy, we even have police stations only for women and women can call the 144 number and cops will show up and question you, force you to leave your home if she requests it (even without any evidence from her part).

Equal rights equal fights

Attached: 1540986406902.jpg (622x960, 30K)

Let her punch me, then grab her hands and pull her closely, say something along the lines “you like it rough?” Then proceed to slap her, undress and then mercilessly fuck her

>insecure goat fuckers can't handle strong women
Who would have guessed?

Attached: ziege--1525236206732.jpg (544x371, 59K)

hope she punches me hard. my kink is actually getting beat up, whipped, and degraded by white women only

POUNCE HER FIRST

Attached: 1540342184200.jpg (1080x1062, 359K)

Would let her punch/abuse me while I touch myself inappropriately

Hug her

Ask her when she last called her overbearing mother

I would take it, then I would laugh about how cute she is trying to use violence toward me. Then I would passionately kiss her.

Yeah, sticking your thumb into your fist to also absorb the force of your punch is the best way to break it, she'd probably hurt hurself more for punching me.

Palm her into the wall

put out my tongue so I can lick her fist

how cute

she's really cute in a dorky way, I like it

Submit, because I love female domination

grope her titties

Grab her booby.

Get hard

>mummie please punch me again

Smile and kiss her shoulder. Turn around and move away like nothing happened

dodge her punch, then slap her and walk away

Catch her punch in my hand, whisper in a low voice,"pathetic', then spit on her face.

Let her. Then again. And again. And again...

you seem to enjoy a solid shower. please drop all your things on this pile and proceed this way.

As she's punching, pull down my pants and bend over, spreading my cheeks as wide as I can as her first makes its way into my constantly lubed anal canal, making her an unwilling accomplice to my sexual gratification.

Attached: pepe with a bunch of tacky shit.png (400x388, 125K)

based

dumb blackie

I will masturbate my penis while he beats me.

Attached: image.jpg (368x400, 20K)

>What do you do?
stop being a camera?

slap her tits and then secks

raiss hands to block punch then grB her by the face and push her.

Punch her first.

dodge, grab her arm, go behind her, hold her in place, kiss her on the cheek, tell her im gonna take good care of her now, rub her breasts, rub her vagina, take off her shirt, molest her boobs, bend her over, take off her panties, sniff her butt and pussy, stick it in, fuck her for a few minutes, cum inside, give her a kiss and ask if it was good

flinch

Attached: 1539271581102.jpg (736x709, 65K)

Holy based of a redpill

1. England
2. Quickly jump so her fist collides with my bollocks

Push her to the ground, make sure noone sees, breake fingers on hand she punched me. Go away

Attached: YRvOnJh1iaE.jpg (1023x575, 75K)

Build a fence around her

unleash a fat dab on her

Attached: 1484574674545.png (554x400, 66K)