British police ''''''''''''''''''''men'''''''''''''''''''

>british police ''''''''''''''''''''men'''''''''''''''''''

Attached: 1541053085934.webm (204x360, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNeM39Y6JJM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5dytHE9AW4
youtube.com/watch?v=zY9oG280Is0
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar
youtu.be/P59PqcWlk9Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavi_(Germanic_tribe)
youtu.be/Y3Z_kQ6QV4k
gospodari.com/mobile/бpyтaлнa-aгpecия-мъж-пpeбивa-poм-зaщoтo-e-кaзaл-чe-ca-paвни-(видeo-18)-videom103298.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1541003653111.png (613x832, 245K)

Noice

Attached: 1525709241501.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

That's just a guy on a moped not police smoothbrain

lmao i can't imagine how many bullets american cops would dump into them

Attached: 1541054520849.webm (400x224, 2.65M)

I unironically wish our police were armed to the teeth like yours are

Soon

Attached: Female police officer.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

stop wanting to kill people

What the fuck, they look our corrupts look tough

>niggers
>people

LAUGH AT US

WE ARE A PATHETIC BREED

Attached: 1541053993899.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

they are just lacking in tools

Can you hire private Sharia police or a Shiva death squad instead to protect your property?

>britain
>private property
not for long

you need a loicence for that

>British shitting on their own police force
Yu
You have to be an american

Attached: 1540711039502.jpg (500x500, 145K)

People already track down nonces and beat them in the street, won't be long until we get private vigilante gangs

stinsonhunter if fucking great
any other great pedohunters you can rec?

it's the wild west out here

Attached: I AM THE LAW.webm (720x720, 2.88M)

Don't know them by name but I remember this one video of these top lads cornering a paki in a lift, little bender was on his knees crying and begging for his life

funny how in both case there isn't a single piece of fighting spirit left in those """""men""""" completely submitted to their dark skin overlords

american cop thread?

Attached: percussive maintenance.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

Shame i know stinsonhunter in the UK and creepcatchers from somewhere on canada

love this shit

herse my fav brit one

youtube.com/watch?v=wNeM39Y6JJM

Same in Germany, they lay down, attempting to signal "fight is over" like with first world people, and get their potato heads mashed.

you know that's from a fucking movie right?

Look how calm they were!! Now that’s decent policing

kek

>crying pitbull mommy
>but his tail was wagging!

At least they are the ones doing the beat up

Attached: STOP RESISTING.webm (720x404, 2.74M)

Listen, if you were a cop in the US, you would want to beat the shit out of the populace too.

Attached: HES COMING RIGHT FOR ME.webm (640x360, 2.01M)

I just want right wing death squads to clean up London, is that too much to ask

Attached: MV5BMjBjYTljYzgtNzExYy00OTI3LWIyMzYtZWZhMGEzZDQ4OTFjL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1 (1280x692, 396K)

>british cops will NEVER be this badass

Attached: 6236236236.webm (424x236, 2.86M)

That's not a police man

>firing into traffic
wtf

wow poltard best and original joke ever look i'm even laughing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5dytHE9AW4

Looks real to me.

>SIR YOU HAVE A BROKEN TAIL LIGHT

BANG BANG BANG BANG

VAMANOS VAMANOS

Attached: 3256236267273.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

Fuck niggers, fuck pakis, fuck spics and fuck (You)

Attached: 1537860287827.png (700x443, 211K)

meh, theyre not so stronk when the other fag is packing heat as well.

Attached: legendary coppoid killer.jpg (980x552, 151K)

>this would get you crucified in bongistan

Attached: ARREST ME I'M RIGHT HERE.webm (854x470, 2.75M)

Wtf you mean tom cruise isn't really working for The Impossible Mission Force? shit well i hope the IMF has an agent as good as him

Britain was the coolest in my childhood. Magic, science, ladies, fashion, Highlander (immortals), best music in the world, cool witches, knighted, gentlemen codex, tea time. What's happened?

the internet age came and we are now seeing through their magic spell propaganda that its just another rotting yurotrash failed imperialist shithole.

Russians aren't allowed to kill people indiscriminately in Britain anymore sadly, also Ukrainian nazis took over blyat

Implying Great Britain was occupied by immigrants back then? They are was the best in 90's. In music atleast and magic.

wut were they shooting blanks?

this but unironically

Our police doesn't have a taser. Because they believe a baton gives an officer more control over the force that he applies.

youtube.com/watch?v=zY9oG280Is0

based

Our mana ran out and our magic doesn't work anymore

You started going on Jow Forums where everything is negative and nothing is positive. Those things you mention still exist they're just not posted on Jow Forums

Damn this is not cool. Find a way being cool again Britain, someday.

Outside of the big cities, Britain is absolutely fantastic. The countryside is aesthetic as fuck, the towns and villages are charming, and they are full oft the friendliest, most charming people you'll ever find.

in other words you started getting your information from different angles not just the state sponsored and censored MSM.

wow, you found out the world is actually a scary place, little camper.

Is that why Hitler tried to invade them?

Based
fuck the law and fuck policemen

Isn't this true of most places
city life is a disgrace

They used to before Jow Forums took over when /b/ was a containment board and /v/ was the angry autistic board. I remember when we'd have nice inter country anecdotes on the smaller boards like /ck/ and /tg/, back when crossboard posting was banned as raiding. What the fuck happened?

>Is that why Hitler tried to invade them?

He didn't try to invade them, he tried to kill them.

Tried, and failed. The lesson here is: Never send an Austrian to do a white man's job.

>Isn't this true of most places

Rural Germany has nice towns and villages, but the people are uneducated peasants. Village people in Britain are lovely.

Unless something drastic like a second civil war happens we're fucked forever

>hitler tried to onvade them

>pakistanis are actually succeeding to invade them

now THAT is a sign of master race.

Attached: pocket taliban laughs @ you.jpg (291x173, 10K)

Tell us about it.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons

Why the hell Germany tried to compete with UK, Germany really sucks at culture. Only France and UK maybe Italy has that thing, without culture you are subhuman.

>paki master race

Attached: 1540135664951.webm (200x360, 1.71M)

Just don't think about it and hopefully everything will work out somehow

I don't know, saying Jow Forums took over is the easy answer. Maybe it's just that lots of autists started gettig their kicks from 'alt right' stuff instead of more classical nerd hobbies. It's sad though

Okay.

The Netherlands invaded them three times. In ancient times where we colonized it and killed off the natives. In roman times (as part of the barbarian roman tribes) up to hadrian wall. And during the glorious revolution (after England failed to invade us, we invaded them and put a Dutch King on their throne).

>Why the hell Germany tried to compete with UK, Germany really sucks at culture
absolute garbage post

Attached: 1540974473363.png (277x271, 8K)

>glorious revolution
Getting invited to kill Catholics is not an invasion

Yes but I live in London you twat, that stuff is exceedingly rare, I've never seen a mugging in my life. If there are 50 threads made about the UK a day and 30 are ones saying how bad it is, what do you think people are going to think? Fucking 'mainstream media', fuck off back to Jow Forums

t. Abdul the phone thief

Culture are necessary for upgrades and morale. If happens your country sucks, this is means you have problems with culture and morale, and that country is dying.

It was the direct result of this:
>In Dutch history, the year 1672 was known as the rampjaar, the "disaster year." That year, following the outbreak of the Franco-Dutch War and the Third Anglo-Dutch War, the Dutch Republic was simultaneously attacked by England, France, and the prince-bishops Bernhard von Galen, bishop of Münster, and Maximilian Henry of Bavaria, archbishop of Cologne.
>Despite the initial shock and successful invasion of the eastern Dutch Republic, the English, French and German forces were eventually driven back.
>In 1688, when faced with an English king who again seemed to side with the French, the Dutch mobilised their full resources in order to invade Britain and overthrow the Catholic Stuart Dynasty (the Glorious Revolution) - an event of immense historical importance. Although a gamble, it was considered worthwhile, since after the Rampjaar, the possibility of a Catholic and French-dominated Britain was regarded as a mortal threat to the Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar

It was literally a preemptive strike. Your opposiiton supported it, but that's the case in pretty much every war to overthrow a regime. That's the same as calling the invasion of Iraq not an invasion.

>William's fleet, which with about 40,000 men aboard was roughly twice the size of the Spanish Armada – and assembled in a tenth of the time – consisted of 463 ships
The only reason why you don't consider it invasion is because your leadership literally fled away.

guys got an iron grip of his ankle.

>the combined forces of England, Germany and France can't defeat us
embarrassing

>LMAOOO SO FUNNY WE LIVE IN MAD MAX WORLD WITH NO CENTRAL AUTHORITY AND IT'S THE LAWS OF THE JUNGLE NOW
what's wrong with people

How's life in the Dutch kingdom?

Attached: 1700.jpg (728x593, 96K)

which fucking movie is that, I never get an answer

its just natural selection playing out when a people of none faggot bulls immigrate to an isle of scronny little stiff upper lipped snaggletoothed pasty faggoids

the hyenas fears the lion

Poles are all seething little mongs with yellow skin and noses like bird beaks, fuck off

>Poles are all seething little mongs with yellow skin and noses like bird beaks, fuck off

Attached: 757374.jpg (259x194, 8K)

It's called Riot, you're welcome b

>posts a person from Jeremy Kyle
You know they're all actors done with makeup and stuff to make them look worse right

thanks bruh

Attached: btfo.webm (256x320, 1.73M)

Is this real?
Over here when a motorpolice was pushed by some Moroccan they pretty much send in the army.
youtu.be/P59PqcWlk9Y

>Tacitus described the Batavi as the bravest of the tribes of the area, hardened in the Germanic wars, with cohorts under their own commanders transferred to Britannia. They retained the honour of the ancient association with the Romans, not required to pay tribute or taxes and used by the Romans only for war: "They furnished to the Empire nothing but men and arms", Tacitus remarked. Well regarded for their skills in horsemanship and swimming—for men and horses could cross the Rhine without losing formation, according to Tacitus. Dio Cassius describes this surprise tactic employed by Aulus Plautius against the "barbarians"—the British Celts— at the battle of the River Medway

>The barbarians thought that Romans would not be able to cross it without a bridge, and consequently bivouacked in rather careless fashion on the opposite bank; but he sent across a detachment of Germanic tribesmen, who were accustomed to swim easily in full armour across the most turbulent streams. [...] Thence the Britons retired to the river Thames at a point near where it empties into the ocean and at flood-tide forms a lake. This they easily crossed because they knew where the firm ground and the easy passages in this region were to be found; but the Romans in attempting to follow them were not so successful. However, the Germans swam across again and some others got over by a bridge a little way up-stream, after which they assailed the barbarians from several sides at once and cut down many of them.

>A Batavian contingent was used in an amphibious assault on Ynys Mon (Anglesey), taking the assembled Druids by surprise, as they were only expecting Roman ships

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavi_(Germanic_tribe)

Embarrassing bongs since the dawn of time with our amphibious assault horses...

based, anglos only get what they deserve

Also this is what caused it. Not shown: someone tried to push the motoragent over
youtu.be/Y3Z_kQ6QV4k

>gospodari.com/mobile/бpyтaлнa-aгpecия-мъж-пpeбивa-poм-зaщoтo-e-кaзaл-чe-ca-paвни-(видeo-18)-videom103298.html
Private militias are the only answer, lads

Obviously we shout be more like the US and shoot them 10 times for resisting.

Why do I have an American flag? Moot pls fix

this but unironically

we deserve to be outbred