So Korean court decided a Japanese company should give money to Koreans who were forced to work for Japan

So Korean court decided a Japanese company should give money to Koreans who were forced to work for Japan.
Since this isn't the first time it happens, I'm curious to know which country do you favour.

I personally think Koreans are unbearable. I think they have a huge inferiority complex towards Japan, and them demanding apologies every month is getting old. As a French, I don't feel the need to ask Germans money or to apologize for what happened during WW2.

Attached: JPNvKOR.jpg (400x320, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=src74zYZgoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_reparations
youtube.com/watch?v=oVsLDQiit_c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_on_the_Han_River
mbn.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?news_seq_no=3346339
youtube.com/watch?v=7rd9v8_EdwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: pkc04gku7m6z.jpg (720x624, 49K)

>243 replies
why i never get this much of attention

Maybe you should ask Japan for attention.

Those who have been forced to work in Mitsubishi coal mine have not received apologies. The biggest reason is that Japan denies the fact that it forced the Koreans into the coal mines.

The 1965 treaty deals with every Korean individual.
It's a done deal.

This. OP is probably a proxy Jap and im falling for bait but this case has been in the court for 15 years and 3 of 4 plaintiffs fucking died. Only survivor is 98 yrs old granpa so give it a break niggers.
Thats guranteed reply so has no point really. For them i dont even have to ask for attention desu

say something in fluent french with slangs that only french know

Prior to the treaty, Japan insisted on giving compensation to Korean individuals, but your government insisted on receiving the money with the premise that they would distribute the money to those individuals.
Those guys should sue the Korean government, not the Japanese one.
The fact that Korea was under a dictatorship in 1965 is not our fucking responsibility desu.

japan literally intended to compensate individually, and it's your government that insisted that they receive and distribute it. it covered everything that happened during japanese annexation period, which was settled by this 1965 treaty and payment once and for all.

>In January 2005, the South Korean government disclosed 1,200 pages of diplomatic documents that recorded the proceeding of the treaty. The documents, kept secret for 40 years, recorded that the Japanese government actually proposed to the South Korean government to directly compensate individual victims but it was the South Korean government which insisted that it would handle individual compensation to its citizens and then received the whole amount of grants on behalf of the victims.[9][10][11]
>The South Korean government demanded a total of 364 million dollars in compensation for the 1.03 million Koreans conscripted into the workforce and the military during the colonial period,[12] at a rate of 200 dollars per survivor, 1,650 dollars per death and 2,000 dollars per injured person.[13] South Korea agreed to demand no further compensation, either at the government or individual level, after receiving $800 million in grants and soft loans from Japan as compensation for its 1910–45 colonial rule in the treaty.[11]
>However, the South Korean government used most of the grants for economic development,[14] failing to provide adequate compensation to victims by paying only 300,000 won per death in compensating victims of forced labor between 1975 and 1977.[13] Instead, the government spent most of the money establishing social infrastructures, founding POSCO, building Gyeongbu Expressway and the Soyang Dam with the technology transfer from Japanese companies.[15] This investment was named Miracle on the Han River in South Korea.

Japan already gave money to Korea, who was only a colony. We French didn't apologize, not did we give money to Algeria. Japan alright did more than what could be reasonably asked for.
Oui, pas de problème. Je n'utilise pas de VPN, je ne suis pas japonais si c'est ce que tu veux savoir. Ça te semble si impensable que ça qu'on puisse estimer que le fait de geindre n'aide pas à améliorer les relations avec ses voisins ?

Nothing even happened in France during the war. Germs and Gyptalians owe us reparations for sure

Well, from 1870 to 1945 we had three wars with the Germans. Plenty happened, the Germans destroyed monuments, mines, entire villages and so on. It was more than 70 years ago, I couldn't care less about that stuff. The Germans could easily remind us that Louis XIV burned down the Palatinate and it would be a never ending conflict.

France did occupy Rhineland after WW1 but it wasn't nearly enough of a punishment. This exact mentality of letting things go is what leads to more problems later on

It is an independent celebration nominal. The problem was not led by the Japanese government, but Mitsubishi, a Japanese company, was forced to mobilize Koreans. And the Japanese government denies the fact itself.

>I don't feel the need to ask Germans money or to apologize for what happened during WW2.
lol you wouldnt as long as you have the concept of shame
french aka the country of grand armee fucking surrendered in 40 days and had cooperated with nazis as vichy france

It is Japan to deny what happened before 1965. And one Japanese company forced Koreans to mobilize. It is a big problem for the Japanese government to deny it.

Your pathetic excuse of a country literally got annexed by Japan without a single battle though kek.

Right, and Korea was downright annexed by Japan. Koreans also collaborated with the Japanese government, and were the ones sending comfort women to Japanese soldiers.
At least my country participated in the liberation of our own country (Free French forces) when Koreans had to wait for the US to drop bombs on Japan.

한일기본조약
제2조

1910년 8월 22일 및 그 이전에 대한제국과 대 일본제국간에 체결된 모든 조약및 협정이 이미 무효임을 확인한다.

Korea-Japan Basic Treaty
Article 2

And that all treaties and agreements concluded between the Empire and the Japanese Empire on or before 22 August 1910 are already invalid.
Kek

I understand the argument, but at that time it's not mitsubishi was particularly independent either.

>The problem was not led by the Japanese government, but Mitsubishi, a Japanese company, was forced to mobilize Koreans. And the Japanese government denies the fact itself.
literal bullshit. mobilization in korea was no different from that in mainland japan. it was an obligation as japanese citizen back then. the difference, if any, is most of young japanese were sent to frontline while gooks were to factories or mines, and they were paid. furthermore many gooks were not even mobilized but they just applied to the job.

Literally bullshit. In the case of the Korea-Japan Basic Treaty, the treaty on August 22, 1910 and earlier was written in Korean and English, which is already invalid. According to the treaty, the forced mobilized Koreans are Koreans, and there is no reason for them to be forced into coal mines. And the biggest reason is that koreans did not get paid.

are gooks really this retard?

it means the annexation treaties became invalid FROM THEN ONWARD. that's the point of the treaty in 1965 to begin with. although the annexation practically became invalid in 1945, japan and korea didn't have official diplomatic relationship after that, that's why japan officially approved south korea's independence and its new position in 1965 for the first time since it was handed over to allied powers in 1945. so the gooks were pretty much japanese subjects when they were mobilized before 1945, and their right to claim was settled by the payment in 1965.

also, gooks have it wrong. colonial powers don't apologize for colonization. as for korea's case, its decolonization happened to coincide with japans' ww2 loss, and as a result you have the delusion that you are entitled to get some reparations as other affected countries did. but irl annexation of korea had nothing to do with the ww2. you were given the money and assistance out of japan's good will as a former colonial master, and yet you've been shitting on it.

>I think they have a huge inferiority complex towards Japan, and them demanding apologies every month is getting old.
Japan doesn't care about what they did to other Asians neither their owner, the United States, cares. I don't give a single shit about Koreans but I think Japan isn't apologetic enough. If Korea rapes Japan maybe that should be good enough as an apology.

Also, youtube.com/watch?v=src74zYZgoc

This was a total dick move, but their media has been like cretins. They have totally been in a groupthink and become a complete echo chamber, and nobody can have an objective/international/lawful view so have most Koreans

They will actually never win. The govt knows it, but the echo chamber cant stop screeching bout evil Japan so they will have to go much further. This wont go well definitely. Also, none of Japanese defend Korea anymore. Its impossible, because they just broke the most significant/historic promise between both countries.

>I think Japan isn't apologetic enough.
I can perfectly agree with that. It's a shame and Japan should learn more about the terrible things they did in the past. On the other hand, Koreans always playing the victim cards, acting as if Japan is still this very mean country, ready to invade Korea once again, asking for apologies and money every months won't help. It actually makes everything worse since it pisses off the Japanese and prevent a calm and reasonable look at history.

>it's another schizo jap vs schizo gook thread
Rangeban of the far east soon?

That narrative doent even work anymore. You also need to stop being sanctimonious like that
You did a lot of violent and cruel shit too. You arent a saint. Also you shouldnt ignore Taiwan.

As for this story, its very simple, THEY JUST BROKE THE MOST IMPORTANT PROMISE.

And if you cant understand it, then you actually should totally side with SK. I for one would never make a business deal with anyone who can easily break a promise, and wont ever take such guys seriously.

I'm on the Japan's side and no I am not a Japanese proxy. It feels like Koreans are becoming more and more unreasonable every year. Will they ever going to get rid of their victim mentality?

I am getting sick of them asking for more money. I wouldn't be this disgusted if it was sincere apology that they are asking but the Korean court wants compensation yet again. Like that one Jap poster said, Korea can't ask for more compensation because it is done in 1965.

I still think Japan needs to express sincere apology to the victims because certain Japanese prime ministers always make irresponsible remarks that negate its previous apologies. But it doesn't need to compensate the Korean victims monetarily.

>You did a lot of violent and cruel shit too. You arent a saint.
Of course France did many bad things, I don't think I denied them. Germany did, the UK did, the USA also did. It's history and deserved to be studied in all its complexity. Japan, yes, did terrible things during that war. You should learn about it, not in order to atone from what you did, but simply because it's history. It's been 70 years now, Japan hasn't been involved in a major conflict since then, it doesn't really matter anymore.

If Japan truly wants to apologize to the world, then they should follow Germany's path. Burn all their Rising Sun flags, educate the entire Japanese population about the atrocities the IJA did to the occupied countries, allow immigrants in and not being racist about it. They need a huge denazification program just like Germany. Why is it that their entertainment media is full of rape especially their anime comics? They're just sadistic and will do it again if given the circumstances. They have been long the most technologically advanced nation on the planet, without the US what's stopping them from destroying the world again?

They should also demolish that yasukuni shrine and turn it into a garbage dumpsite.

not him but the narrative that japan denies atrocities is myth. japan doesn't deny labor mobilization in korea unlike some gook posters say; it does admit it, which was legit back then (every colonial power more or less utilized colonies for the war effort in ww2); but we do say that it was compensated fair and square in 1965 from a legal standpoint. the payment in 1965 covered all kind of 'victims' who suffered in the colonial period, which is what the treaty signed by both countries says, and if you ignored it, all treaties or agreements with korea would be pointless.

>give money to Koreans who were forced to work for Japan
Wait wait wait
Those 4 Koreans are NOT workers who were forced to, and actually they came to work in Japan by themselves. ( Japanese government didn't force Koreans to work until September, 1944, and it took 7 months.)

You are still acting like a saint. Wonder if thats your racial bigotry or something like that or you just being ill informed. What the fuck did you learn about yourselves? About being something more sacred and responsible? Then why havent you even given compensations to your ex colonized countries in Africa?

What would Brits learn from their imperial shit. I know they learn nothing bad about what they did in school.

I dont even wanna know about it though.

Study and Read Germany issues again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_reparations
I really wonder why there are those people who are like you still now around the world.

it was funny the first few times, but they have seriously never contributed anything good to Jow Forums

>Germany
never paid reparations to african cunts, haha

Attached: CrRgavRVUAEUQXf.jpg (1200x800, 211K)

Anyway, from now on, Japanese companies and money will disappear from Korea.
See the kospi.

Attached: KOSPI.png (662x517, 31K)

For the money, I agree. Japan already did more than all the other colonial powers. For the apologist stance, I think many japanese know that Japan did bad stuff during the war. But I got the impression they didn't really know how far it went. I'm not Japanese though, I don't know enough about it.
Racial bigotry? What do you even mean?
I said we do learn about the bad things that happened in the colonies, and the issue of the use of torture during the Algerian war is frequently talked about.

>Korea can always break any international treaty whenever Koreans want to.
All we need to know is this problem.

Do your country have this stupid experience?

If you speak Japanese, just watch this.

Two of them( acturary the guy is naturalised chinese ) said evrything we want to do the gooks further.
Now massive pure Japanese even non politic fags are all mad at gooks.
We will probably end the diplomatic relations with fucking SK this time.
If Abe and his cabinet did not do anthing but seeking for continuous relationships with GOOKS or just saying like regrettable to them as usual, he and his party wil be surely fucked up by people.

the video link
youtube.com/watch?v=oVsLDQiit_c

If you were able to translate this into French and let French people know how we feel anoout this issue, it would be very helpful.

neutralised Japanese from chinese sorry

chon s lie start. Gook prostitution also lie. but Lai Đại Hàn、𤳆大韓 is true.
1944年11月に徴用され、東洋工業(現マツダ)で働いた鄭忠海(チョン・チュンへ)氏が著した『朝鮮人徴用工の手記』(河合出版)には、手厚い待遇の様子が描かれている。

徴用工は清潔な寮で、絹のような布団で寝起きし、食事も十分だった。当時では破格の月収140円という給料

>Study and Read Germany issues again.
Read my post again.

>I really wonder why there are those people who are like you still now around the world.
To make sure that cunts like you don't do atrocities against humanity again.

Speak English, you island junglemonkey.

Shut the fuck up you fucking banana nigger.

that's not really the case though.
it's a right-leaning media so you have to watch it with a grain of salt.

that said, it's true that even some media usually apologists for south korea are very critical of this judgement this time, as well as the government and businesses are, so they would suffer for it to some extent.

>To make sure that cunts like you don't do atrocities against humanity again
I personally feel sorry for you even if I'm young, but I know it's not enough for you.

by the way, Spain and America DID apologize and give enough money to your country?

Ignore this zainichi guy.

You tube trending #8 in Japan

>Spain and America DID apologize and give enough money to your country?
Spain did not, America gave very little. But even without the money, the country is doing better. Imagine what Japan would've been right now if America didn't rebuild your shithole after the war.

use google trans. use you head.
chinkhead

can't tell if this is an ironic joke

Imagine what South Korea would've been right now if Japan and America didn't rebuild their shithole after the war. (Miracle on the Han River by Japanese money, we paid double Korea state budget at that time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_on_the_Han_River

And well, You should look into not Korea but your own country. You and we have to think of future Asian friendship again.

>I personally think Koreans are unbearable. I think they have a huge inferiority complex towards Japan, and them demanding apologies every month is getting old.
Basically this. Gooks need to be silenced. We should have nuked them instead of nippon.

We do not need fucking friendship flags anymore OP. Delete it. It is embarassing.

>colon

It was the youngest merger asked for.
A coup d'etat happened for great expenditure in Japan.

More like just America, that goes for europe too.

Attached: 1532847264865.jpg (1300x957, 146K)

Attached: korea-aid2.jpg (550x230, 33K)

Haha but seriously bros I think we can all agree Dokdo island rightfully belongs to Korea and Japanese war crime deniers have no legitimate claim right bros?

Attached: 0220_Dokdo1_web_0.jpg (800x480, 66K)

Is Trump really angry with Korea?
I heard there is a Moon Jae-in fan club in White House by Korean media.
mbn.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?news_seq_no=3346339

Attached: e5d8a252-s.png (620x855, 452K)

America built your country as well Toshio.

Attached: f10c7d587c2ef94f864e2a361b72b247.png (850x437, 205K)

Attached: 1534654299810.jpg (895x490, 389K)

We have a "South Korea" as well, it's called Bolivia

Attached: serveimage-14.png (512x1171, 50K)

that's bs though. japan had been a great power before ww2, and post war japan paid more than what america paid to japan.

post moar

Irl
I would be anle to knock you gays the fuck up in one minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=7rd9v8_EdwI

Yes, I know, and they also protect us by military aspect now.
I personally thank America for those many things, and actually a lot of people like America.

Attached: japoid btfo.jpg (860x1302, 249K)

I demand apologies to Japan for having ruined my childhood with hypersexualized and ultraviolent anime.

Attached: 07ad1285e58d75d68d323372648f84a5.jpg (800x1200, 127K)

HAHAHA
Who is the left person? Is he famous?

is it a projection? looks like the history of korea pretty much

i poop on the emperor of japan

By the way the gook gay いn the video provoked the Japnaese opponent on anti japanese stuff with a big mouth before the match just like usual gay ass gooks like you.

I don't give a fuck but I fucking hate weebs who think that Japs dindu nuffin

are you seriously arguing with a fucking picture?

japs got bombed back to the stone age in ww2 and your autistic gook neighbors decided to join you 5 years later with one of the most autistic civil wars in history.

China said "we don't need the reparations money of WW2 from Japan. ", but we paid ODA.
China is cleverer than your country I think. What do you think?

We were forced to work in german factories under threat of death too and we dont demand apologies

same.
We did wrong and bad things at that time.
on the other hand, I want someone to know we personally, feel sorry for it (we learned it from at an elementary school.), and also have paid huge money to countries....

i believe you but my tommy gun don't, get on your knees and tell me you're sorry.

Ok, tell me your lang-8 account, please.
Haha, I like your sweet joke now, lol.

>australian
>gun

:pondering:

>as a French
sure thing takeshi

Enough is enough. This web site is a bunch of anti japanese with false flags, proxy and zainichi gook shit. I am fed up with this site.
Nothing would be productive discussion and only remain me anger. This site is useless. Fuck off

Attached: _72972401_burning-flag152069017.jpg (624x351, 48K)

Hey, how do you think of taking part in TPP, as a country that is not EU any more?

I am not comming agin here anymore Go fap to your shallow nationalism forever gook or chink, and hopefully I will meet you in the next war and you will know it. Bye now

i don't get it but back at ya bud

Very good.

I hope our courts will rule the same about German companies and make them pay $850 billion of war reparations to us

>we're cucks so everyone should be

based

Japan must give money to Korea.
Because Japan have duty giving us a lot of money.
Our top court judge that Japan giving us so much
money.

> France is too small to talk.

That picture doesn't really mean anything. China probably won't take revenge on Japan for the atrocities the Japanese did on their land, it's likely that they will just buy everything Japan owned including their government and their daughters, turning them into cocksleeves for Chinese businessmen.

fuck korea

Literally 12yo tier rants
Int may be worse than pol since it can't have any interesting discussion
This thing was like a self implosion of SK anyway. You can still feel good here shitting on Japan but irl Japan already wins the game.
As someone said this board has become useless for japanese posters. No realistic views come from anti Japan posters except for one sk poster who however ain't really anti Japan