WW3 starts

>WW3 starts
>Your country introduces conscription
>You care called

What do you do?

Attached: 19260234_10109896382317353_6952895705583120595_n.jpg (480x879, 29K)

Join the fight

Depends on economics and who's in charge.

It's time to finally be a Anzac.

Sign up for disability and then keep being comfy while retards die in the meatgrinder

Attached: 6B2ECAA9-048E-4A39-9A83-5FB433795F34.jpg (250x226, 17K)

In full blown WW3 scenario, the nukes will wipe out the government before it could issue a conscription m8. With major industrial centers, infrastructure and war capabilities demolished within hours.

It's time to finally start my simpler life in Siberian woods

You know that disability doesn't neccessarily apply during wartime? So you might still get not so comfy position in the backlines as potato peeler etc.

join the military , take weapons and ammo as much as i can , and then leave , isolate myself in mountains and let the world fight

In a real WW3 scenario there is always escalation, it will get very hot before any nukes fly.

Randomly pressing the big red button out of the blue and wipe out the planet is a meme.

there's a zero percent chance of me fighting for these cucks or this country lasting long enough till ww3 starts

Get inscripted and die. I was already 4 years in service, so they will most likely inscript me in the first waves since im experienced.

Kill some wh*Tes

We already have conscription so nothing changes.

dodge it one more time

Depends on who is ruling the country, the reason ww3 started, etc.

Die for the glory of my Israeli masters like a good goy.

I just claim to be suicidal and get sent home

Attached: F41B4118-0B90-4B9B-A998-76A728ADB9BF.jpg (258x245, 32K)

>WW3

That's weird way to spell Great wh*Te Genocide and Foundation of Holy WAKANDA

That's what Canada is for.

i will go to New Zealand
but i don't know how

The 3rd World War will be a global fight against the ZOG and International Jewry.
I would sign up immediately even if I wouldn't be conscripted.
Dying for my people beats being a neet with no purpose in life.

me and my family already agree to return to brazil if here war happens.

I have a paper from the army that says I am not fit to fight. Probably gonna search for this paper when WW3 starts.

Join and singlehandedly win the war

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (864x1080, 183K)

You don't die. Instead, you lose all your limbs, sight, hearing, and speech. You spend the next 60 years on a hospital bed.

Fail the physical and hope to get assigned to some logistical position behind a desk.

Attached: big brain wojak.jpg (680x788, 72K)

I grab my RK, cover myself in anti-tank mines from head to toe and commit to a life of guerilla warfare and slaughtering countless wh*Toids of the east and west

>conscription
Yeah, good luck with that.

Is that really more likely than dying/surviving/losing a limb but nothing more?

You're more likely to end up in that situation in combat than being a forever NEET unless the gasline in your house explodes.

This but unironically.

Enjoy your time in the forlorn hope, volunteer. Even the best armies need units that probably aren't coming home.

It really is a living meme. It is known as a decapitation strike, it is aimed to finish the war before it is started. Now, in the cold war that was pretty much impossible as US and USSR knew quite well their enemy capabilities and were expecting it. In today's world it is far more likely as the combatants are not so well defined. So if a military assessment is made to justify a nuke exchange "out of the blue" so it will happen. Even if some build up is made and conventional armies are to assemble - boot camp lasts months. Prior to that you need the logistics to send summons and build the massive infrastructure to house/feed and train soldiers. I do not think WW3 will last that long.

>implying I even show up there

Attached: 452F4D88-EC06-4F6A-8C8A-35ED212AEF0B.jpg (359x555, 37K)

Yes but Russia said many times it will not ever launch a first strike, they will only be used in retaliation, and american military seems to be wary of looking for trouble with Russia or going on more adventures in minor countries despite what their ((politicians)) and those who command them say. So who else is left?

This leaves the scenario of gradual escalation until things get out of hands scenario, which is what we are heading to so far.

No, you'll get to train new recruits or you'll have a comfy job as an officer

>having to train unwilling NEETs

Lmao

>which is what we are heading to so far.

Far from it, even the people who run the show and are almost totally evil have no intent to rule over green glowing wasteland. At worst, the world would split again in more rigid spheres of influence.Thus I do not think ww3 will ever happen. If it somehow did as OP proposed it would be total and leave very little undamaged.

Cry knowing what coming from the west and east

i am the op. what you said makes sudden nuke strike even less likely, unless they think they can win and not get hit back somehow, thats a very dangerous illusion.

Itaintme.jpg

Attached: born to feel.png (1203x1447, 482K)

Do what my grandpa did to avoid being drafted into Korea and get a doctors note. Tho probably wouldn't need one cuz you can't join the military currently if you have a history of admission to a psychiatric hospital which I do.

Attached: Dabbu.jpg (349x324, 24K)