/éire/

Eagrán Grinch

Attached: 1540909109210.gif (500x692, 888K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sh4kz_zhyo
youtu.be/89F5fpvwPr0
qz.com/1447278/finding-an-original-baby-name-is-harder-than-ever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

I could be wrong, but I think there's actually an Irish word for the Grinch. I remember coming across it when I was in school, but it may have been just a poor quality adaption like "Grincheach" or something like that.

Any of you lads watching the Direct today?

Attached: 1538692702099.jpg (1674x2356, 1.64M)

Shitposting is what this site's about

t. shitposter

need waluigi in smash NOW

Shitposting versus not shitposting is the only thing that separates /brit/ from /éire/

Lol. Give it a rest with the imageboard nationalism

Give it a rest with your autism. If you want to shitpost go to /brit/

This is Jow Forums, we all have autism. As for your other point, people can post what they like

>we all have autism
Speak for yourself
>people can post what they like
See global rule 3

Time for Direct

Attached: 1540804561703.jpg (680x551, 71K)

BASED KEN

Get out of here normie

>Incineroar

Attached: 1540465471564.jpg (200x90, 6K)

OH NO NO NO NO

stickers are back in smash lads

The Direct was shit

Attached: 1538772281776.png (825x540, 829K)

>the Direct
The what?

Attached: 1532224242184.png (404x404, 118K)

chill out waluigifag I'm pretty happy with the choices, hoping for playable goomba DLC

Attached: 1541083534391.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

>Speak for yourself
>denying your autism on Jow Forums
Very autistic.

that's it then

democrats win the midterms

Lol
Bbc is shilling them very hard over here
Do rte talk about it or do they not have an impact on Americans? The French channels here talk about US stuff way less biased than BBC, presumably for US tourists or expats

Are you really telling me a mook is a better pick than Geno, Isaac, Rex Homura Hikari, Ashley, Waluigi, Banjo, Mach Rider, or even Bandana Dee? For the record I don't want ANY of those characters before you say I'm mad.

Over the past few years the BBC has gone from what I would have considered one of the most trusted outlets for world news to a media organisation that produces little more than left-wing propaganda. I usually try to refrain from saying things that sound so hyperbolic, but I was recently driven to frustration by their news app. Every single day I was bombarded by articles on strong powerful womyn, microaggressions, sexism, racism, and how great India/Africa are for some reason. On top of that, if a news item is relevant to a left wing cause, the BBC always skew the article slightly in favour of the left wing perception of events. It's usually quite slight, but if you read their articles a lot you start to notice to trend. And all the time they still promote the image that they are an impartial, unbiased news outlet.

In the context of British news outlets, I unironically prefer Sky News these days because at least they're less insidious about their biases (and usually more balanced than the BBC on social issues and identity politics).

>More rightwing = more gooder

Attached: NP brainlet.png (642x727, 144K)

As opposed to the alternative?

Hmm, yeah. What about RTE? Do they sell their opinions to foreigners or are they just for brainwashing the Irish. And why are they in english instead of Irish?
I was just a bit surprised once I started watching the Bbc here that next to none of it was relevant to Europe and more of it was about tiny things in the Us like the synagogue shooting and how trump is for it (lol) than about Uk news
I was not surprised by left wing bias but what they chose to cover and not report

>What about RTE? Do they sell their opinions to foreigners or are they just for brainwashing the Irish
RTÉ is nowhere as bad as the BBC or British news media in general. As a source of decent domestic news, RTÉ is the best we have. However, there are two major issues with RTÉ's news reporting that prevent them from being a truly reliable news outlet. They have noticeable biases on a certain small number of issues (e.g. migration) and their international news coverage is really poor. On the latter point, if it isn't about the USA, Palestine, or a major disaster in a country Irish people might have an interest in, RTÉ doesn't really care.

>And why are they in english instead of Irish?
We do have news bulletins in Irish on TV and radio, but for the most part Irish news reports are confined to the Irish radio and TV stations.

>I was not surprised by left wing bias but what they chose to cover and not report
I've never found that to be too much of an issue with the BBC, but my experience with them is admittedly limited to their news app for the most part. Sure, they won't cover world events as extensively as Reuters for example, but within their articles they don't really adopt the bias by omission tactic too much in my experience - that's more of a Sky News thing from what I can see.

Now that's what I call a shitpost

caife

ta mé ag ól na caife!

Cupán tae

Think you forgot something there lad

Attached: Coffee.png (64x64, 7K)

cheetos
go raibh maith agat

Attached: cheetos-crunchy-cheese.png (334x483, 185K)

cearc

Attached: 250px-Rhode_Island_Red.jpg (250x222, 22K)

Eu4

Love chicken desu

Attached: DfGKFovUYAcRoTu.jpg (1200x922, 150K)

>hillbillies gravy

Attached: 1504114969112.jpg (396x385, 78K)

>hurr herr luv eating meat while on me bog farm lads animals were made to be eaten so says da bible and da jeezus #kildarelife

Attached: pairti naisiunta.png (802x520, 303K)

Bratach bréige

>Kildare is the most rural place Dubs can think of

Attached: 1514586166041.jpg (600x720, 89K)

Is that an Irish brand?

t. Low test jackeen from r/ireland

Yes. Absolutely gorgeous fried chicken. Way better than the greasy shite you get in KFC.

I never encountered them in Ireland. I only saw KFC selling chicken primarily

NEED that right now.

I only know of 4 Hillbillies outlets. They are a small scale brand. I've only eaten there a few times, but they have never disappointed me.

I like monkeys.

The pet store was selling them for five cents a piece. I thought that odd since they were normally a couple thousand. I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. I bought 200.

I like monkeys.

I took my 200 monkeys home. I have a big car. I let one drive. His name was Sigmund. He was retarded. In fact, none of them were really bright. They kept punching themselves in their genitals. I laughed. Then they punched my genitals. I stopped laughing.

I herded them into my room. They didn't adapt very well to their new environment. They would screech, hurl themselves off of the couch at high speeds and slam into the wall.

Although humourous at first, the spectacle lost its novelty halfway into its third hour.

Two hours later I found out why all the monkeys were so inexpensive: they all died. No apparent reason. They all just sorta' dropped dead. Kinda' like when you buy a goldfish and it dies five hours later. Damn cheap monkeys.

I didn't know what to do. There were 200 dead monkeys lying all over my room, on the bed, in the dresser, hanging from my bookcase. It looked like I had 200 throw rugs.
I tried to flush one down the toilet. It didn't work. It got stuck. Then I had one dead, wet monkey and 199 dead, dry monkeys.
I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while, that is until they began to decompose. It started to smell real bad.I had to pee but there was a dead monkey in the toilet and I didn't want to call the plumber. I was embarrassed.
I tried to slow down the decomposition by freezing them. Unfortunately, there was only enough room for two monkeys at a time so I had to change them every 30 seconds. I also had to eat all the food in the freezer so it didn't all go bad.I tried burning them. Little did I know my bed was flammable. I had to extinguish the fire.
Then I had one dead, wet monkey in my toilet, two dead,frozen monkeys in my freezer, and 197 dead,charred monkeys in a pile on my bed.
I like monkeys.

What did the Irish man say to the Daedric prince who stole his magic supplies? self.skyrimdadjokes

Submitted 14 days ago by GiveMeAllYourRupees

“Meh runes, dey gone!”

Report and ignore shitposting

Report and ignore posts about reporting and ignoring shitposting

Report and ignore posts about reporting and ignoring shitposting Reporting and ignoring posts about reporting and ignoring shitposting

>signed up for a part time night course with dcu
>now they send me emails for every fucking small thing that's happening on campus
I can see why everybody hates dcu now

That's not what Irish accents sound like

Honestly, how could anyone disagree with the message of this song? Not only is it a beautiful melody, the lyrics are just wholesome and uplifting

youtube.com/watch?v=3sh4kz_zhyo

Attached: 87ccc36c648fb4d83ab463d0e9ee852f.jpg (236x241, 11K)

I prefer the black man screaming at the mic
youtu.be/89F5fpvwPr0

Don't be shy lad, get involved

honestly it's just because I hate foreigners and gays

Attached: 1500293980417.jpg (280x280, 22K)

This is the first time of heard of this, looks pretty nice desu

Attached: 1522873639503.png (508x534, 253K)

Thoughts on the direct lads?

Attached: 1541093017244.jpg (720x720, 29K)

I'm glad the roster didn't actually get spoiled, but at the same time I'm disappointed since they were good characters.
Piranha Plant looks pretty fun to play as. It's nice to have another joke character.
Spirits mode fights are nice references but I'm sad that we lost trophies.

Honestly I've been satisfied with the roster since Ridley so anything else was just a bonus.

Attached: 1532669895511.jpg (923x539, 48K)

>Play Red Dead Redemption 2 over the past few days at my brothers place with him
>Kinda digging it
>Decide to play it after him on my own PS4, meanwhile thinking I finally have a reason to actually play Red Dead Redemption 1 on PS3
>Had it laying it around for years
>Just now, start it up
>It looks like a somewhat better fucking gamecube game
What the fuck? I haven't touched my PS3 in ages, were the graphics always this bad? How did it age so bad?

Not playing this shit, it's awful to look at.

[–]lleti[M] [score hidden] 6 hours ago* stickied comment
If you're going to make a comment talking about how lucky a kid is after getting sexually abused, do us all a favour and pm it to the mods so we can ban you before your comment goes live. You being enough of an incel to admire the idea of being sexually assaulted as a child doesn't mean this kid, or his family need to hear stories about how lucky he is on a public forum.

>were the graphics always this bad?
Yes i looked at GTA 5 on the Xbox 360 and it looks like shit

Some PS3 games aged well but others didn't. The thing to remember about them is that the first half of them are basically the limits of PS2 design given better architecture.
But rockstar games typically look better than average at the time but hideous in hindsight. GTA4 is worst on this account. I thought RDR had good world design but choppy textures and ugly characters. Havent played it in years, nor the new one.

>Kinda digging it
Yanks out.

>Do rte talk about it or do they not have an impact on Americans?
Americans don't know that RTÉ exists.

didnt ask

>didnt ask

Attached: Naisiunta P brainlet.png (339x394, 21K)

Yeah, but the BBC news in Europe is clearly orienting its current programming to propagandise an American audience, at the expense of European and even Uk news. But maybe they have one global channel for outside the UK and it's not what they show in the UK.

>the opinion of mutts is worth the bandwidth it takes to load

Attached: 1511624853041.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

>Sucking foreigner dick

Cringe and bluepilled

>recall a time a few years back when shopping for a new router
>deciding between basic model and some more expensive 1gbps one
>thought getting the 1gbps one would be good future-proofing "for when we get gigabit internet in the next year or two"
Good thing I opted for the cheaper model.

Never been in there before, though I was going to a few months back.
What do you recommend? I like chicken pieces and such as opposed to burgers typically.

It that good?

Attached: 1513029210982.jpg (2054x2923, 656K)

Nice Poi

Attached: 1519526575243.png (1280x1280, 1.3M)

>Work as an electrician in a data center surrounded by beta incel brony /v/irgins
>hear one of the lead engineers pissed that so many of his team took the day off
>joke with him that its probably about the smash direct
>he says he's heard them talking about it all week and asks what that is
>tell him
>he gets mad as fuck
>says he's disgusted that grown men will miss work to watch videos about video games
>gonna punish them all and even fire a few because they did this before
>mfw I get home and realize fags will get fired and all they got was fucking PIRANHA PLANT

The one good thing that I'll say for the current BBC is that Click is still a solid 30 minute magazine about technology and video games.

>their Galway branch closed down

Attached: 1406242184750.png (518x331, 227K)

Was the course free?

I hate turning people onto fatty food but if you're in there you can ask for a snack box- 2 pieces of chicken with chips or a dinner box - 3 pieces

>Incineroar
Still salty, why'd it have to be the fursuit Pokémon?

Ericsson?

I don't think a company is allowed fire staff for using their days off as they please.

Regardless, that story sounds incredibly made up.

Is this common in Ireland?

>Click is still a solid 30 minute magazine about technology and video games.
I haven't seen Click more than once or twice, but I always find it incredibly cringeworthy when mainstream media covers anything related to video games.

Making up stories? Yes.

The video games section is usually a sub-2 minute flash of different titles released this week dumped onto the youngest intern/journalist with an interest in video games. The technology section usually dominates (aside from around E3).

Based, fuck manchildren fuck gayming

Because he's the closest thing Smash will have to a grappler character. Or because destiny conspired to piss off owlfags, now along with everyone who believed the Grinch.

You now remember watching video game review shows on tv in the early to mid 2000's.

Attached: Reading the suggestions in the Smash ballot.png (987x687, 192K)

They were based as was that little shitty basement tv station that had a half hour videogame show I only watched for guru larry before I knew he was on Youtube

Shall try it some day I'm passing, thanks.

qz.com/1447278/finding-an-original-baby-name-is-harder-than-ever/
lads

It'll do.

I mean I took a few days off to play RDR, so there's that.
Also seems fitting to take some time off to celebrate our ancient Celtic holiday.

Attached: 1514052975296.jpg (2300x1808, 1.68M)

I think my son posts here.

My dad has been stalking me while I'm on the internet again lads

hello barry and peter its your grandad here your friends told me that you boys do hang out (as you kids say!) here
i was just wondering if you could ask your father to drive mary to the hospital tomorrow morning? think she has the cancer
love, john xx

Getting old doesn't feel too bad if you realize people the same age as you are also getting older.
We should have a club with all the people who were born the same day as you. You could chat to them online. Have events for your birthday, and share thoughts on life & getting older.

grinchfags got btfo so hard

>naoi

Attached: 1517786926390.jpg (824x915, 342K)

Any good youtube channel for politifal discussion? Not some soyboy like sargon. Something with substance.