Daily reminder that if you don't have blond hair and blue eyes, YOU are NOT white

Daily reminder that if you don't have blond hair and blue eyes, YOU are NOT white

Attached: 9da2ad25.jpg (339x509, 26K)

brown hair and green eyes is what i got
where do i belong?

and you must speak a germanic language, don't forget this one

You belong in Africa you fucking medshit

Why do wh*Toids care more about "aesthetics" than what really matters which is who actually did shit. The meds are the important wh*Toids. These scandis are irrelevant. These people were raping and pillaging in the past. It's interesting how wh*Toids condemn "savagery" and at the same time jerks off to these "vikings" because they were warriors and shit.

Reminder that "dark blonde" isn't blonde and just a med cope. Medium-light blonde only, otherwise you are a nigger by the one drop rule.

Based, also thanks for Anthropology.

Attached: Bernardino_de_sahagun.png (458x766, 496K)

I do know that Varg was barely a blonde himself, but we can make an exception for him

Attached: based varg.png (825x1099, 260K)

They should really change the name desu, a naive person might believe that "white" refers to the whiteness of the skin. I think it should be changed to "blue/yellow" or "yellow/blue".

lol

This uneducated swedecuck don't even know how meds look like

Everyone who isn't blonde and blue eyed is, by default, a medshit from Africuh

Thank god

I have brown hair, brown eyes and light olive skin and yet blonde girls with blue eyes are the most common type of girl I fuck

Attached: 1535840883858.jpg (633x568, 163K)

Lmao it's actually childish how you people think. "white people did this stuff then it means that the whiter you are the better you are" then worship blond haired faggots for the sake of them being blond lmao when pic related is the truth

Jow Forumstards are sad people

Attached: 1388786072835.png (694x724, 205K)

Attached: 1456161539243.jpg (960x628, 106K)

So you're saying that blonde blue eyes are better?

Not if they're Asians

nope, I personally prefer brunettes

>he thinks I'm being serious
I'm just fucking around bro. I am blonde and blue eyed but I want an Italian gf.

This is true they keep bigging up the north when the south is where modern civilisation came from.

I have brown hair and blue eyes and will be hunted by both sides during the race war

When I read that kinda stuff i normally assumeI it's sarcasm and parody of Jow Forums but it's honestly hard to tell who is legit retarded nowadays

Lets band together my euromutt brother

pewdiepie cucked u already

I have Varg's hair color but I have green eyes

Attached: 1540297472562.jpg (550x800, 299K)