Supreme mega aryan general(epic style)

Invited:
>pookistanis
>Poonjabis
>cuckshmiris
>afGAYstanis
>poothans

Attached: 23indopak1.jpg (670x518, 83K)

Why are you not calling it /poopie4roopie/ you degenerate? Do you know how harder I worked to make that name a thing?

yes but its not epic style

Attached: 1527103474322.png (249x249, 71K)

>poothans
I know all the others, what's this one supposed to be?

pashtuns

pathans which is how dhalkhoristanis call pashtuns

pathan in urdu, pakhtun in pashto

Eyo whiteboi are us alpha keralites invited ?

Pakistanis are the worst people to work with. My business classes are full of them, and every time I have to work with them on group assignments they always submit work late or just don't do it.

Ask the tajikiod, he is incharge

yes
based
fuck shekelstein

cheers lads

My dinner tonight.

Attached: IMG20181101191215.jpg (4160x3120, 3.42M)

chicken biryani? noiiice

That's about 999 calories for one time.
You have eaten just kebab for proteins you utter unhygienic nutrition illiterate

What's the weather lads? 10°C here

29°C

I hadn't eaten anything else the whole day.

am I the only one who hates biryani?

That's like peak summer

kys cuck
I eat 3000 cal a day

She cute

which one are you?

When will it happen?

Attached: main-qimg-001d7827a087cadc6773d92092b29cff.png (538x358, 310K)

when there are more baluch, you will need atleast 30 million baluch

>peak summer
Kek, peak summer down here can push upwards of 40°C

>identical looking brown pepole are different race/ethnicity because they don't live in the same village.

Why do white people and Asians all look the same

Attached: C5A15A42-09CD-4746-8B7A-15B29108161E.jpg (750x728, 282K)

there is literally no difference between an irish and a greek.

Which one do you want me to be? :^)

when did you first became an atheist?

>white people
Inbreeding, Asians is a huge difference however as you could see a malay, Indian, Chinese, and Jap all look difference unlike europe where all the whites look identical.
You're correct, the only distinction you could draw is every irish person looking identical from inbreeding

>first*Ods
>non-white diaspora
like pottry

Attached: 1532383806999.jpg (184x184, 11K)

>identical
Around 10-11 years ago

how did you come to that conclusion?

Afghan-Indian brotherhood

Attached: 20181101_164736.jpg (4032x2268, 2.29M)

please remove that at once

I dont have a Paki flag at home, sorry bud

I am sorry my good friend but you must remove the afghan flag this instance. Only Hazaras are true Afghans

t. Mujahir

why is she holding an irish flag?

spinach with beef
cauliflower with potatoes
rice

looks like poop but tastes good

Attached: 20181101_173617.jpg (4032x2268, 1.94M)

Kek. I made vegetarian one.

Attached: Phood.jpg (3120x4160, 3.66M)

Based

I want to nuke Islamabad and Tehran. I wish we were independent, or part of Afghanistan.

Attached: 1Rxlt_0S_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Afghanis hate Iranis so I guess you might get better treatment

I honestly think the laws of physics make it impossible for any configuration of letters to result in a post more based than this post, because this post, my friend, is BASED AND REDPILLED AS FUCK

Attached: 1526383758171.png (150x112, 15K)

What is wrong with women? Thousands of years of evolution, and they end up as inferior. To us men, they are merely holes, capricious holes who have inflated their sense of worth, obnoxious holes who believe that they have any worth in this world of the patriarchs, the paterfamilias, the men. To them, I say merely what to which they will recoil out of anger, of desperation, of grief, of have being found out that do they possess rationality. Many a day I've seen you woman, veiling your nefarious thoughts behind a mask of innocence and geniality, but never have I seen you think; the action which separates us from the barbaric creatures that roam, kill, and die. If you were rational, you'd have seen a nice guy like me shouldn't have been ignored, he should have been fucked by YOU. A nice guy in a nice car, in nice clothes with a nice clothes; I'd go as far as to say that I am the reification of niceness in the superior male form (this doesn't exist in the female gender) but still you wished not to engage with someone who'd hold you dearly and look into your eyes while whispering about love, and his large book collection which many women seem to lack. You, you, however, you never even glanced at me, and, like every woman, broke what was not yours to break: my heart, my poor, aching heart, filled only with love and care.

Are you even 1/10th pashtun or 1/10th hazara(honorary afghans for today)? If not then Im afraid you have no say in matters related to my beautiful Afghanistan. No please do not even utter it or proceede to type it

Sorry, I don't associate with Mujahirs, I shall henceforth be unable to acknowledge your existence.

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I like what you have typed and will make a thread using it

you won this round

I mean Muhajir, lol

technically up north or western side muhajir is used for afghani immigrants

Attached: 1533142198484.jpg (399x400, 16K)

But Afghans are based and redpilled while Muhajirs are smelly

Muhajir means immigrant

>Will make a thread using it
Cringe. Subhumans make me cringe with their thoughts, with their actions, with their existence. Nuisance, nuisance, indeed a nuisance they are, deprived of everything of worth and left as merely a noxious mass that corrupts. I would kill you as quickly as possible, not to be magnanimous but to simply satisfy the utilitarian cause of happiness.

I am Baluch, and therefore Afghan.

You must be an Afghan, given that you could recognize this that is the epitome of what is based and redpilled.

Attached: Abdul_Karim_Brahui_of_Afghanistan_in_July_2011.jpg (2336x3006, 1.49M)

Where do you find these copypasta's breh? Some have me howling.

I literally wrote both of those two, retard. I am not a subhuman afcuck who can't make his own pastas and sauces.

He is half Tajik half Uzbek, his father is Uzbek so that makes him Uzbek but since he does not know uzbek(didn't learn from father) he tells everyone that he is Tajik since he speaks dari

I highly doubt that there exists a Pakistani with an IQ high enough to create these Shakespeare-tier posts.

>High IQ
M8, it reads like incel drivel

Who wrote this? The currycel tripfag?

Its not copy pasta. It seems this was typed by the we wuz aryan paki poster

Honory Afghan

Attached: a72c2dde0233864e6223f3f357bffd0b--iran-middle-east.jpg (700x1020, 138K)

Not that he's any more level headed
No wait, screw that he's far better than the currycel poster

Based Kashmiri Bvll, how are you doing?

Very good, it's cold here so was playing red dead redemption 2 whilst sitting in a comfy blanket
How are things from your sides?

Afghan, afghan, you pitiful afghan, Must I show you to be incorrect, must I tear from your face the veil of ignorance, must I really do that? Indeed I must because you doubt what is truth, and what the truth is that I am indeed blessed by the muses whose love has adorned my prose with the virtue of beauty.

pretty good bro
I'm mostly happy with my Jow Forums progress, I am 74.5 kg, want to cut down to 70kg and then start hitting the weights.

>He owns the newer gen consoles
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1538526740243.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

Attached: 1540135908600.jpg (602x599, 110K)

Attached: 1539536005998.jpg (396x385, 61K)

>Cuckshmiri calling anyone insane
Delirious, you are. You, who has no equal in such competition, must realise the irony in such a statement. Kashmir, oh land that is pure, why must you have given birth to such a plague of which there is no cure, no remedy. Alas, fear, fear, this manifestation of the plague, fear it for it holds nothing different from the man who holds no virtue. Oh God, I say, protect, protect and protect us from this; this being of maleficence, of impurity, of disgust, of doom, of the plague. Oh God, please take us before he wrings our throats for verily you are the most merciful.

Why can't this ever happen to me, bros?

Attached: God, I wish that were me.jpg (247x203, 18K)

Me on the right

based poetic paki
please BTFO me again in poetic fashion

CAN YOU STOP INSERTING IN MY FEMDOM FANTASIES, YOU DUMB BASED PORKOID.

I AM LITERALLY THE WE WUZ VEDIC ARYAN POSTER RETARD.

It doesn't matter as long as you hit macros.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Your opinion doesn't matter, just like any cuckmiris

I blame Islam

navy user?

Irish education. Looks like only retards survived the famine

No

miramshah user?

Why do you whine about Kashmir when you live a privileged life? You are a meet nut you have the audacity to complain about Kashmir's situation. What have you done for your region?

I dont know any of these anons, I've only been here since yesterday

>since yesterday
OH NONONONOONONONONOONONOONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

miranshah user here
was busy preparing for css exam,probably wont pass but dont got a choice,gotta try
only get three hours or so a day,have to work full time too,help father with expenses

>Miranshah
>There is a literal place called miranshah
>he lives there

Attached: YIKES.png (600x580, 817K)

>the Paki is having conversations with himself again

no the guy below my post aint me
anywho,i hope i get a good pay raise,somehow

Nice, I am trying to get Jow Forums myself as my laziness was effecting my hiking
It has been already 5 years bro
Very aesthetic
OH SO BAD THAT MY PARENTS HAVE GOOD JOBS, kys stupid sjw

ummmm no sweaty try again ;)

Attached: doiwoqdirjhd.png (1361x623, 50K)

>It's been five years
>Just have richer parents who'll buy it for you bro
That's it. I want a sugar mommy now.

>Very aesthetic
You could say, that it's based and red-pilled.

>pc-poster
yikes

>Activate Windows

Attached: Too Intelligent.png (300x168, 8K)

>below 10°C
>No electricity cuz power lines fucked up somewhere
>Inverter about to go down cuz playing from past 3 hours
>No heating also cuz no electricity
Very good

>phone fags yikes-ing about PC posters
where has there world come to?

Attached: 1533233910453.png (396x385, 119K)