How would your family feel if you brought home a girl outside of your race?

How would your family feel if you brought home a girl outside of your race?

Attached: bea3819.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2KxLqb6jgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were okay with it when I brought home a hungarian girl.

If white=best
If mixed=good
If black=racist aunts and uncles get mad.
If asian=racist aunts and uncles get mad.
I have a half black gf and still get jokes at family reunions.

I think they'd be cool with everything except for blacks

It depends on a plethora of things. Among other her social class, job, level of religiosity, appearance and personality.

they would dab then id naenae while my girl twerks

I brought home a Russian girl.
They were quite happy for me that I got a gf. Pretty sure they would be even happier with a German girl, but they accepted her.

They wouldn't too much about it.

This. I brought a SEAsian home and they were mostly fine, but I'm sure they'd disown me if I dated a black.

Laugh, then show us the door.

they'd just be happy I'm not gay after all

Attached: 1530551450065.webm (720x720, 686K)

They'd probably think I brought a hooker or some girl I paid to show up.

Mostly okay except for blacks.

I'm Swedish and we don't think human races exist
Everyone is of equal value

depends on the race really
they would hate me if I married a med or a nigger

They would gossip if I dated anyone who is not russian, ukrainian or belorussian.

But personally I'd like to date a black queen ^_^

Disown me unironically

They wouldnt care.

If white they don't give a shit, so many relatives of mine are married to europeans.

fucking based! exterminate whites through breeding!

If black, they'll not like it. Plus I'd never date a black woman, never
If Asian, I don't know but probably badly as well but not as badly as a black

As long as she's white.

they would be totally mad and flip out regardless of her race

>”Wow son, thought you were secretly gay”
Or
>”How much did she cost?”

Is white common there? Is it one drop rule or just mostly white?

Gimme Moroccan gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2KxLqb6jgo

I'm a wizard they stopped caring long ago
My mom is dead anyway

Attached: 578568.jpg (258x314, 22K)

They would be cool with it but anyone that doesn't have a peanut brain knows it's inherently bad to mix with less intelligent races

Sorry to hear that
RIP

Parents may accept her after a while except if she's a practicing muslim but I doubt my remaining grandparents and the rest of my family would

It's not that hard for you, you're white (I assume), so it will be easy for you.

>mixed is a race
>asian is a race
Dumb rebellious province.

My parents are okay with me dating, but only if she is a hindu and a pajeeta. Foreigners are strictly forbidden.

they'd be happy I'm not NEET after all

What is wrong with women? Thousands of years of evolution, and they end up as inferior. To us men, they are merely holes, capricious holes who have inflated their sense of worth, obnoxious holes who believe that they have any worth in this world of the patriarchs, the paterfamilias, the men. To them, I say merely what to which they will recoil out of anger, of desperation, of grief, of have being found out that do they possess rationality. Many a day I've seen you woman, veiling your nefarious thoughts behind a mask of innocence and geniality, but never have I seen you think; the action which separates us from the barbaric creatures that roam, kill, and die. If you were rational, you'd have seen a nice guy like me shouldn't have been ignored, he should have been fucked by YOU. A nice guy in a nice car, in nice clothes with a nice clothes; I'd go as far as to say that I am the reification of niceness in the superior male form (this doesn't exist in the female gender) but still you wished not to engage with someone who'd hold you dearly and look into your eyes while whispering about love, and his large book collection which many women seem to lack. You, you, however, you never even glanced at me, and, like every woman, broke what was not yours to break: my heart, my poor, aching heart, filled only with love and care. Their hearts, cold and unforgiving, are filled of hatred, ready to depart with all of my love and only leaving pain.