Robert Koch, Niklaus Otto, Konrad Zuse , Leibniz

>England

Isaac newton, Darwin, Richard Arkwright

>France

Antoine Lavoisier, Louis Pastuer, Blaise Pascal

>Italy

Da vinci, Antonio Meucci, Alessandro Volta, Torricelli

>Spain and Portugal

??? I really cant think of any portuguese or spanish inventors that have changed the world, can anyone help me out ?

Attached: portu ball.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fabpedigree.com/james/mathmen.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventors_and_discoverers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Portuguese_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cortez invented the latino race

Spain and Portugal

>badass traditionalism
>imperial history. the original empire in which the sun never sets (the brits stole that title, look it up)
>outstanding architecture
>outstanding literature
>outstanding art
>outstanding cuisine
>civilised and westernised an entire continent (sure Latam is a shithole but it is infinitely better to other non-white colonies such as India, Africa, etc)
>one of the most anti joo countries in history
>superior system of Roman law, proud of its Graeco Roman heritage
>historically opposed to liberalism
>incredibly deep spiritual tradition (St John of the Cross, St Teresa of Ávila)
>2nd/3rd most spoken languages in the world

Absolute useless shit to the advancement of man and science lad, thanks for favelas I guess

>good cuisine
Lies

>badass traditionalism

Attached: 1481536354.227_YsUzaZ_n.jpg (512x512, 35K)

basado y rojopastillado

but what did he mean by this?

Here's a recent example: The CRISPR System, as probably the most relevant invention/discovery of the century on genetics comes from Spain.

bump to drop redpills

Guerilla warfare also. First recorded against the Romans and then later expanded upon during the Napoleonic wars.

kek uebertreib nicht bitte, Jose. Die wichtigiste Erfindung oder Entdeckung des Jahrhunderts war die Entdeckung der DNA.

define guerilla warfare, as it stands many smaller armies didnt face a larger enemy head on, and can be seen also in Germania when Arminius destoyed roman legions in Teutburger
forest.

>Arminius

Sertorius used it before in Hispania but it's as old as warfare. We just made it popular due fighting Napoleon.

Hello?Where is Wernher von Braun?
Max Plank????
Shit list.

dats bretty based, but how did this contribute to man kind advancement in science?

>No Leonhard Euler

Swiss deserve one spot just for him.

bitte, Beruhigen Sie, mein Affe Freund, Ich werde ihre empfehlungen nehmen und diese Erfinder auf meinem naechsten Post hinzufuegen. Danke shoen fuer ihren Beitrag

-> Euler auch, bitte.

We invented our first flag, therefore we created the Finnish flag. So we created Finland, which brought excellent memes to the world.

Attached: 1515455256354.jpg (750x866, 427K)

>Classic Spain
Imagine the Imperium of Man but in the 1500s
>Portugal
BOATS N SPICE

enrique invented colonialism, that counts

It didn't, other than make you lose in Vietnam, we can claim the first global routes by sea

He saved millions...

Attached: 200px-Moniz.jpg (200x283, 9K)

ok touche

kek

>Lobotomy

I Just read his wiki page that's actually pretty impressive good job portugal, first based portuguese inventor that helped modern times ive seen so far.

Now if spain could come up with someone who isnt that catalan communist who invented the boat. and that proud american ochoa guy who discovered how rna works

>Angiography

That's based, I'll give you that.

I obviosuly meant the XXI century mi "amigo"

>badass traditionalism
That's like saying awesome cancer.
The fuck is wrong with you?

>badass traditionalism
Found the Jow Forumsyp

Attached: 1540596637699.jpg (245x234, 14K)

Apu and Spurdo are bastardisations of an American comic character and a Japanese text then imageboard meme which was bastardised by Jow Forums before reaching the Finnish audience.
In a round about way you can thank Japan and America for being outlets for Finnish autism.

Santiago Ramón y Cajal (the father of neurobiololgy), Jeronimo de Ayanz y Beaumont (the first functional steam machine), Isaac Peral (the submarine), the first calculator (Ramon Silvestre),synthesis of RNA(Severo Ochoa), the CRISPR system (Francisco Mojica)
Spain is one of the countries with the highest patents per capita despite a very limited R&D budget.

>In a round about way you can thank Japan and America for being outlets for Finnish autism.

Now I see the truth.

Attached: 1530120343468.jpg (466x490, 20K)

they gave us cheap flights and beer
show some respet

A shame they can't make a decent balcony.

>Santiago Ramón y Cajal (the father of neurobiololgy

So many Germans did just as improtant shit as him in the field

>Jeronimo de Ayanz y Beaumont (the first functional steam machine

Yeah but the modern steam engine doesnt use their shit design lad.

>Isaac Peral (the submarine

rejected good for nothing invention, or half ass made spanish invention that was never able to be used. Before this the concept of a submarine was already known

>CRISPR system (Francisco Mojica)

very important i give you that

>first calculator (Ramon Silvestre)

many different calculators before , depending on your definition of a calculator

>RNA Severo Ochoa

American inventor with spanish heritage

where is Gauß?

Attached: file.png (640x480, 574K)

he's a literal who

Sometimes I wonder what the world would look like if every country was completely isolated until like 100 years ago. Just like Japan was. Would be interesting to see how different the cultures would be and if they made the same technological advancements.

Europe would literally still filled with hunter gathers if mesopotamians and middle easterners didnt bring agriculture to europe.

Attached: gypsy man.jpg (402x604, 40K)

>Santiago Ramón y Cajal (the father of neurobiololgy
>So many Germans did just as improtant shit as him in the field
Well he got the Nobel Prize for that shit so you tell me how common was

>Severo Ochoa is American with Spanish heritage
Are you that retarded that you can't even read a wiki entry? He was born and studied in Spain, he moved to the US when he was 40, got the nationality years later.
>Hispanish heritage
You trully have the mutt spirit

Admit it, you just hate not being able to prove your simplistic nationalistic view. In addition, do you take any credit for any of the achievements listed in tgis thread? What the fuck sre you doing for your country apart from eating cheetos at your basement?

>implying agriculture wouldn't have been invented in Europe a bit later

europeans had 10,000 years to plant some shit but didnt until middle easterners came

>Well he got the Nobel Prize for that shit so you tell me how common was

like many german neuroscientist before him

>severo ochoa

doesnt matter where he was born, He discovered how RNA words after he gained citizenship in the US and working in the US using US funds. making him and his disovery american

That's why he returned to Spain where he lived until his death. A true american.

Nothing wrong with going back to your place of birth to die

t.

Attached: le56__face_basic_by_neetsfagging322297-dbvbi68.jpg (320x250, 15K)

How to spot a retard in 1 easy step

You do realize agriculture was invented inddpendently in multiple regions of the world? Even in South America

I agree with the idea behind your post but the list is shit.

but not in europe after 30,000 years of cromagnon dominance.

guys its a joke relax

>that french fag who always bustin my balls

make a better list faggot, your post is a waste

Count how many Spanish / Portuguese mathematicians there are among the 100 best mathematicians of all times:
fabpedigree.com/james/mathmen.htm

>g-guys i-it's a joke i'm not ignorant as fuck
Kys amerimutt, you are a disgrace to the world

wow exactly 0 , why are spanish and poortuguese so bad at math?

lmao chill spaghetti nigger, who cant take a joke. American education is far better than pasta nigger education for sure though

It's bot the fact that you are igborabt, is the fact that yiu are arrogant about your igborance that makes you belong to the wprst kind of humans in the world. You have thirld world kind of education and you still are brave enough to shit on other countries 's past and culture. Serioulsy and unironically rope youreself

This thread again? Don't you have a life?

um sweetie

Attached: pasteldenata.jpg (620x443, 80K)

Sure, Iberia hasn't produce nearly as many great minds as other parts of Europe, but have you ever stopped to think about why that is?
When my grandfather went off to conscription he didn't have to do any manual labour because he and his friend were the only ones in the platoon that could fluently read and perform basic arithmetic, so they handled the administrative side of things. We haven't enjoyed the gift of basic education that much yet.
I promise we'll try our best moving forward though. also fuck off mutt.

Attached: 63f.png (525x651, 341K)

I cant understand your broken english mario, but I guess the idea is youre mad and youre screaming "bipity bapity"

> We haven't enjoyed the gift of basic education that much yet.
>I promise we'll try our best moving forward though

so youre saying because spain lacked basic education it hasnt produced great minds like other countries? interesting theory

Dont you have an important invention to invent you nigger?

Did you, yourself invent anything mutt?

this fantastic thread

>can anyone help me out ?
That's something you could easily look up yourself if you really wanted to find out, but as you're a mutt this thread is only for baiting and shitposting.

Darf ich Sie errinnern Sie sind Soldat , das ist ein Ofizier Tischer. Ich schlage vor Sie sollen die damen nicht weiter belaestigen und an ihren Tisch zueruck Kehren!!

aber schwerzen beiseite, es ist keine einfache Aufgabe wichtige spanisch oder portugesiesch erfinder zu finden

t. decente cousin
you have tasty dishes but still
jamon serrano >>>>> everything mena

hier du drecks mischling
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventors_and_discoverers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Portuguese_inventions_and_discoveries

Didn't a German invent the printing press? Because that's a pretty big deal desu

The stream machine shit is meh, didn't the ancient greeks invent it?

aber da sind sheiss Erfindungen und erfinder, sie sind nicht als wichtig als Deutsche Erfinder ,weiste?

That's again something you could just look up. Are you to dumb to use google or any other search engine?

Einstein and Hawkins didnt get The nobel price for their most famous Things.

Because I don't feel like googling captain autism

WHY THE FOCK MATE

>Best mathematicans
>list consists of shitalians and gayreeks
dropped