Do Easterns Europeans hate French ? I want to move to a Slavic country...

Do Easterns Europeans hate French ? I want to move to a Slavic country, I'm done with Fr*nce and I want to help a REAL country to develop.

Attached: download (4).jpg (231x218, 7K)

yeah fuck off faggot

You are Greek tho

Don't worry, I'm sure he wants to go to a real country rather than associating with FYROMonkeys

Everyone hates france for various reasons.
For example, I hate you because you want to become an african nation. For some reason.

I don't personally. There's quite a lot of french people living here which I find surprising.

France is not a shithole, its people are

We French destroyed what our ancestors did

Is it easy to find a lithuanian bf?

t. Jean Pierre Stroganoff

Is that easy to move in ur cunt ?

I don't care about being poor or whatever, just want a job

Yes of course

>tfw of mixed Eastern Slavic and French descent
Je compatis avec toi Didier

Move to Poland

I like French people you can come here we aren't slav tho

I dont think there is any strong feeling tkwards france one way or the other. After ww1, France was model country for most of east yurp (germany was enemy, russia was commie, anglo was too far away and france was seen as glorious conqueror of kraut opressor)

Thats long gone however. Nowaday people will probably not give much fuck, at most they will be acceptable because you come from better country to worse one. Also some dumb thots still believe the "french=superior lover" so they will fuckyou just to show you to their dumb friends and gloat over such good catch. There is certainly mothing negative people here feel about france as of now
But maybe avoid Hungary

I hope you'll get stabbed by some bydlo

I met exchange student from France in czechia. He was happy that its so safe here because in france, there is a group of moors at every street corner, looking for some trouble. The funny thing was that he lived here in the middle ol local cygan ghetto which was basically the least safe part of the town, but he didnt even notice

No, we Russians are notorious ouiaboos.

Independent Normandy WHEN?

Normandy is VIKING CLAY, frogs get out!

yeah sure Mohammed

We like french, ppl will joke about ww 2 but that's about it, lots of history together aswell.