Why are british people so evil?

why are british people so evil?

Attached: 1541179589927.png (816x442, 62K)

dont see anything wrong with this

you didn't even give the polish man a toilet to clean you monsters!

>google origin of the surname "Binning"
>Sikh
wtf, Jow Forums told me they were bro-tier?!

>Pritpa Binning
>Palvinder
What kind of bong names are these? Wtf?
Also, why do Poles let themselves be used as slaves? Why didn't this dude scram off at the first possibility?

I see so crime here.

Attached: POLES.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

Whenever there's some slavery shit happening here there is ALWAYS a Paki/Slav/Gypsy involved. Always.

>>Pritpa Binning
>>Palvinder
Quintessentially British

It's Swedish, like Vikander.

Pakis and Indians sure do love keeping slaves. Everytime one of these stories comes out about people being help captive against their will, it's almost always these groups.

Kek

Are you telling me there are even more stories like this?

>EUfag signalling how tolerant he is
Reminder that every single EU member state bar the UK, Ireland and Cyprus placed a 10-year ban on Polish migration in 2004

yeah but when we do it, you declare war on us

nobody gave a shit about poles we just didn't want you having all that clay

and now you have Poles squatting on rightfully german clay, without any master to tame them
I hope you are happy

I'd rather they had it than the Poles. WWII was the greatest mistake we ever made. France is culpable too.

This. Should've just stayed out of it and left Hitler to his own devices. We lost everything defending a bunch of ungrateful, subhuman Poles. Not even a good country, like Norway, or Italy. Fucking Poland.

>Are you telling me there are even more stories like this?
They're semi-frequent stories in the UK. Usually it's a Pakistani/African family who have been keeping someone from their country as a domestic slave for like 10 years, and that person has no knowledge of English or Britain because they almost never leave the house.

Luckily there were no victims.

Sounds like my parents and me. Has it already been 10 years?

Are Poles the niggers of Europe?

Not as long as Romanians and Bulgarians exist. And Ukrainians, Russians and Turks.

You're moroccan?

Why would they want to ban Pooles?

>poland STRONG

Attached: 0b2ba4528b3390025fff9cb986d17fb0.jpg (462x970, 185K)

>p-p-poland s-strong!

Attached: bef2784736a4e8ba6e1a3f9f8248af69.jpg (1886x931, 912K)

>Pole enslaved by British Indians
I always knew Poles had a low standing in the social order in the UK but this is pretty bad

Underrated

Attached: 1477028389217.jpg (661x627, 81K)

Because they had the exact same fears that the average Briton did, only now they play innocent and act as though they weren't totally cynical about the Four Freedoms.

why are the british so violent and xenophobic, I want to love them and move there!

That’s the Irish

Stop making fun of Poland. They don't deserve this.

they were pretty high IQ when it came to terrorism

Over here stingy farmers do this with Romanians and Poles they offer a job on their farm and then charge €5 for a single portion of shampoo

im sorry for what they did to him, but we dont hate polish people