A good friend of mine died 2 days ago from a drug overdose. Is this common in your country?

A good friend of mine died 2 days ago from a drug overdose. Is this common in your country?

Attached: 1526464948456.png (650x773, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aeG7kV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know. I've never really had a friend.

Attached: 28a.png (640x606, 13K)

same
who even has friends in this modern day and age?

Attached: 1504804724197.jpg (689x756, 249K)

Are you a nigger?
Are your friends niggers?

My friends and I only do psychedelics, because we aren't niggers

Yeah, knew a guy who really cleaned up after going to rehab in high school but relapsed in college and OD'd.

I'm sorry to hear that user...I hope you're ok
I've never seen a junkie in my entire life. I've heard of couple of people around me smoking joint for some time but that's it. Also being a dealer is fucked up here, they pass through a huge social oppression their whole life. Never saw one of them too.

Attached: 1526726442302.jpg (680x578, 37K)

White. He relapsed on Heroin.

Hey I am your #1 fan I hope you remember me
Really? Russians don't bring their shit into your country?

Heroin does that. It's (((big pharma))) to blame. Sorry for your loss pal.

>implying it's not the bongs and burgers running H into russia

Last friend I had was a long time ago, so I have no experience of such events occuring

No, but I've heard of drunk people kill each other

He started using them in high school because he wanted to be popular. He did end up getting a lot of "friends" but now he is dead.

hey, are you that diaspora Armenian? Hope I got it right heh
>Really? Russians don't bring their shit into your country?
Not that I know of. Though gotta say I'm the one person standing furthest from all that narco shit, but from my experience it's not a big deal here, and every one I've talked had very negative views on drug dealers.

Attached: 1526725003820.png (700x900, 381K)

My friends arent degenerates, so no.

>Flag
Ohhhh god how SHOCKING

I'm sorry user.

it happens

Attached: IMG_20180705_211138992-39.jpg (1574x885, 287K)

nice try faggot. white people drop like flies. meth and heroin.

that's just salt. what about it. why the box cutter blade

An old friend of mine went on to become a junkie drug dealer and then hanged himself, but I hadn't really known him for years by that point.

one of my best friends accidentally overdosed on alcohol, cocaine and painkillers a few years ago
this type of thing is very very uncommon in my community so i guess that kind of means that it could happen to anyone or could happen anywhere
i'm sorry for your loss user, you're not alone. stay strong

a friend of mine died of overdose when I was 14, he was 15, thinking about it now it's crazy he was just a boy and they left him die alone on a beach.
they found him the day after and shit now I'm getting old and I keep thinking about this story and it still hurts because he was a kind soul and too fucking young, I don't know.

almost everyobdy

whites are literally the only people that OD on drugs

>whites are literally the only people that OD on drugs

Attached: anon.jpg (640x640, 33K)

That's really tragic, but as a suicidal junkie myself, not a bad way to go out. With a bang.
I'm going to fizzle out with emphysema, liver failure or a heart attack.

>madotsuki
You... I like you !

don't have a friend and i've lost contact with any friends i ever did have so i wouldn't be aware if they died

I went through a drug phase. Met a dude and made friends and he started getting both of us into harder and harder shit. I pulled chute and ghosted him one day when he offered me coke. Only ever did hallucins up to that point. Really fucked me up for a couple years but I came out okay. He's probably dead or in jail now and Im a successful engineer lmao.

No OD's but my friend from high school started doing a bunch of shrooms and LSD and all that and now he acts like a fucking creep. I don't even want to see him anymore

That's what happens when you let free markets and capitalism to take care of health care "industry"

this tee bee eitch desu

The popular drugs here don't really cause overdose, they just make the person retarded like a zombie.

Attached: Brazil cracolandia_NELSON ANTOINE_FOTOARENA_AE_TL.jpg (700x467, 139K)

discord.gg/aeG7kV

Attached: losers and truth.png (680x904, 286K)

Happened to me too. Wish I convinced him to stop. It'll get better OP

you shouldnt hold it against him. he has perspective youll never know

???
I would rather die than have to use discord
and I never said I cared about not having any friends

An user of principles, rare sight these days.

Would you say the same thing about IRC or are you too young to even know what does that mean?

Attached: clash.jpg (1200x882, 560K)

yeah I think all online chatting systems are stupid
if I wanted friends I would just make them irl, albeit it would be difficult since I don't really care about the same things that most people care about (don't watch movies, no sports, don't like to drink etc)
I have some pretty bad experiences with online friends too so I don't really bother with that either

Afghanistan's opium poppy harvest produces more than 90% of illicit heroin globally. America is directly to blame for this. You're probably thinking "ohhh not me, my government!" but the American people are completely apathetic about it.

I'm not being edgy or ironic, Americans actually deserve death for what they've done.

There will always be assholes. But to give up on whole hummanity because you met fair share of bad examples is... a boring life to live.

reading this made me sad

not really
I just dedicate my life to self improvement and a life that doesn't involve other people for the time being
world is too tiring to worry about lower class people and things that I cannot change
there is much I can do without the involvement of others in my life until I reach a position where I am comfortable being at

it is fucking great to be alone. you are not going to lose anyone in your life. imagine you are living a fulfilling live and you have family, friends, a shit ton of relatives, your favorite dog... and then at some point you get older and you will star suffering a loss after loss after loss.... hitting closer and closer to home. which will erase all the great moments you had had in your life. all that will remain is the remainder that it is your turn soon.