I have never understood the African man masculine meme

i have never understood the African man masculine meme
they have
>large perky nipples
>soft smooth hairless skin
>big luscious lips that women can only get with year of surgery
>a history of being castrated and fucks by Arabs and then Turks
and honestly I have met a lot of African IRL and they're pretty weak guys(like super skinny and effeminate)
I don't what you guys are sacred of

Attached: eunnch.jpg (425x600, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tlzrb2y03bA
youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It comes from America, where they specifically breed them as cattle

It's autistic American insecurity that has metastasized into the rest of the Western world.

they get ripped pretty easily tho

plus I heard something like 20-40% of African Americans have European and Middle Eastern ancestry
and 1/4 of African American men can trace back their male ancestor from being in Europe or North Africa

Because their violent and masculinity is usually associated with violence.

Attached: 1522278893678.jpg (960x1034, 87K)

thats not what I see
they're actually quite nice and passive guys

American blacks are psychopathic criminals by nature and will steal whatever you have on you right before shooting you and dabbing on your corpse.

maybe its because of the huge amounts of miscegenation with in American blacks

Certain ethnic groups in Africa (like Bantus) are giga niggas. Not only are they tall and muscular, but they also live the kind of lifestyle that keeps them super athletic.

Also, African-Americans are often quite tall and muscular because of hundreds of years of slavery involving selective breeding (and weaker people dying on the journey over, or being worked to death quicker). Anecdotally, African-Americans seem to put on muscle mass easier too. It's something that's been noted, but I don't know what the reasoning is behind it or even if people have figured it out.

Bantus are the exception not the rule
sure some African Americans might trace their ancestry to Bantu but right now their too mixed in with both other African Americans who are from other ethnic groups and Europeans

It's called steroids trenbolon and clenboratal blacks dont care about the future and will pump themselves with cattle steroids

how can you not understand it when your people are scrawny manlets? a nigerian could take over your nation by walking on your people

its an American thing I think
desu I quite like most people from Africa itself, they are very happy and friendly

African Americans are the ones who make a big deal about being masculine. Most Africans (as in from Africa) that I've known were far more humble. They also all hated hip-hop music and preferred to listen to weird jazz/folk hybrid stuff from home.

It depends on ethnicity. Some African ethnicity have people who are very tall, some have people who are short. Some have strong people while some have skinny.

yeah there are some clear differences
some African guys are considered mantels even by Pakistani standards

user you are lovely let me sux your boipussy

Attached: 1536097292222.jpg (480x480, 51K)

African-Americans also have a higher predisposition to violence than native Africans, native Americans, Maori, and inuits. Really fucking weird.

>blacks are not mascu-

youtube.com/watch?v=Tlzrb2y03bA

its because of the unholy mixing of the sub saharan African,Arab and European genes

we have fights like this this every fucking day

Unless you have proof that miscegenation correlates with violent tendencies I don't believe you.
You haven't seen nothing yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

>That opening a shot with the Kalashnikovs and handguns
as a Pakistani this is cringe let me tell you one thing we love our guns and we know how handle them
I really can't take anyone who handles firearms like that seriously

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 29K)

is that why you shoot each other with garam masala diarrhea

They got their shit kicked in against organised opponents for thousands of years though.

Faggot. I hope a Balochi negro rapes you in the streets of Karachi.

Attached: 1522421539666.jpg (1293x1491, 229K)