So Latin America is considered a branch of the West but not the West...

So Latin America is considered a branch of the West but not the West, and it makes sense since they lack enough Europeans besides Argentina/Southern Brazil.

But what about SouthEastern Europe and Eastern Europe? Greece? Romania?
Even Russia is full of Euros with Western type architecture, music and literature, even though they LARP they aren't Western.

Attached: The_West_-_Clash_of_Civilizations.png (1519x781, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyaftqCORT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ask ameritards

Who created this shit concept of "West" was a jewmerimutt who used to hate mexicans, Huntington

in this case, specifically they were put separate cause they're orthodox

Portugal is not European even 1% it is christian north africa.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-02-15-16-18.png (720x1280, 765K)

fuck off indio

ALL american "culture" known outside America was created by blacks and latinos.

Since the music until the food an even their political system, copied from native american confederations

T. Nafri

unlike brazilians and other south americans we aren't particularly butthurt over not being included in the west

>be brown
>be semitic
>look like nafris
>we wuz Evropeans cause we wuz converting muslim north africans or had war between christian and muslims we wuz west

Attached: 1541182141611.jpg (540x540, 20K)

The irony is he saw Mexico as "torn" between the West and Latin America

The term "west" is just as stupid and confusing as the term "white".

Attached: smp.jpg (511x689, 51K)

>Sweden and Spain have more in common with each other than Spain and Mexico

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

>claim nafris and semites as meds therefore you're "evropean based deus vult fighting for based semitic God and prophet"
Whatever you are Joao, European it is not, if you are med then meds are not European.

Attached: 1541022004668 (1).jpg (1047x824, 78K)

Are you replying to your own posts?

Attached: 14816656336254.jpg (640x635, 80K)

>Sweden and Spain have more in common with each other than Spain and Mexico

Attached: 02333.png (1200x800, 90K)

Never reply to me again abd rahmani al gharbian.

Attached: 1541027970174.jpg (570x814, 85K)

>every nordic person looks like a chad

Why are nordicists from Stormfront so stupid?

Attached: images.jpg (298x169, 7K)

Nothing confusing about you Chaim.

kek
this
i think it would be better if we were our own and had nothing in common with the "west" nor "latinamerica"

>Even Russia is full of Euros with Western type architecture, music and literature, even though they LARP they aren't Western.
You should travel to russia before posting such stuff, mate.

>waiting to be (((western)))

Attached: 1540772610310.jpg (720x464, 26K)

The problem is Huntington's conception is geopolitic and has little to do with culture/history, the "West" remains a useful concept in that it can be used as shorthand to describe a certain complex of traditions and institutions in which Latin America does participate, even if arguably the lines have been blured by globalization and most contemporary societies today are Westernized to one degree or another.

The thing is exclusion of Latin america from western identity is being done along racial lines, like OP himself openly states, which isn't just intellectually indefensible but serves the very narrow agenda of nationalist elites who are undermining the very best of the West's contributions to world culture, that is institutions such as human rights, science or the fine arts.

The west as a history of imperialism, war and colonization is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyaftqCORT4

I dont care, Vato.

I just dont think that is a good term

Since i'm redhead with green eyes probably you are right and not full of shit

>we were our own
Northern Mexico has nothing to do with the South as Northern Brazil has nothing to do with the South.

I already went to Mexico.
Chiapas looks a native american country like Peru.

You´re like 10% of Portugal.

Is like a southern brazilian saying that everybody is blonde with blue eyes because of G Bundchen or Xuxa

>redhead
So le mutant semite or the 1% blanquitos

There are people with blonde/red hair in Southern Europe like there are in Latin America.

They only aren´t the majority,

But nowadays, neither americans with light eyes and hair are the majority

>You´re like 10% of Portugal.
More like 0.01%. A naturally redheaded Portuguese person doesn't even compute to me. They're by far the swarthiest Europeans (not that there's anything wrong with that). He's probably lying.

White americans have 90% blue eyes

communism made russia distance itself from the west

but now they are pretty much western to me

>let me tell you about your country

South Brazil is more western than Portugal

In my father's zone there are actually some redheads, since it was a montanious region probably they formed a cluster.

Don't have anyone swarthy in my family from both sides

So either you are a semitic mutant like a black with red hair and blue eyes or a very small white minority

Southern Brazil is a meme.

Majority of people look like MEDs or creaturas

They literally don’t. Maybe 20% but certainly not half.

I´m not an amerishart
I talk about things that i have seen.

I used to work in Spain and i´ve traveled a lot because of the Euro value being the same as the dollar.

good for you

don't you find sickening being obsessed like that and factually wrong? Don't have semitic features, there is a lot of people with a brown redish hair in Portugal, my father have it and i'm actually a redhead so think what you want and look for help

You will not find a real white american without blue eyes.

Retaded moor.

>White americans have 90% blue eyes

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

future school shooter. Seek some help

That is the truth?
Of the non hispanic white population remove 13 million for jew+arab partial or full descent and 99% of the actually white americans around 200 million are all blue eyed.

Retarded moor terrorist.

I don't get why this guy is posted all the time.

Look at me.
I am the west now.

hmmm
be careful now

West = catholic&protestant

Orthodox countries can't be western, their mentality is too different.

Roumania is western world suck my head amerimutts

only the catholic/protestant parts

Based celt