Be American

>be American
>go to sleep
>get shot in the head by Mom

Attached: get shot.jpg (910x824, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/11/02/mom-accused-of-shooting-her-kids-in-the-head-while-they-slept/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>An Oklahoma woman accused of killing her 18-year-old son and wounding a teenage daughter told investigators she shot her children in their heads while they were sleeping, according to an affidavit released by police Friday.

>The affidavit said Amy Hall, 38, told the Okmulgee County Sheriff’s Office on Thursday that she shot her son, Kayson Toliver, while he slept in his bed early that morning. He was found dead when deputies arrived at a home in the Nuyaka area, about 35 miles southwest of Tulsa.

>Hall also said in the affidavit that she shot her 16-year-old daughter in the head while she slept. The girl remained in serious condition Friday.

>The mother said she tried to shoot her 14-year-old daughter, according to the affidavit, but she escaped into a bathroom and began to cry. The girl told her mother “it was OK,” then left the bathroom and was able to take a pistol from Hall.

nypost.com/2018/11/02/mom-accused-of-shooting-her-kids-in-the-head-while-they-slept/

#JustFlyoverStateThings

Anglo blood

Does this qualify as natural selection

>A fourth person, an 18-year-old man who was sharing a bed with Tolliver, was not harmed. Hall said in the affidavit she had not planned on shooting him.

what do you do in this situation? lay in bed while you sit in your homo bfs blood or try to fight back?

I suppose it is a relatively painless way to die if done accurately but still, damn.
>accused
A little more than an accusation, surely.

Not really, I mean someone could kill you in your sleep too

Innocent until proven guilty

la creatura...

Freedom ain't free

Implying this is an American thing. Moms losing their shit and killing their kids is an ancient and human wide occurrence. Hell even animals lose their shit and not only kill but eat their kids. It's like some insane primitive short circuit all mammals have and the other forms of life never had a concept of actively protecting your kids.

It's up to parents to ensure their offspring survive

This never would've happened if her children had been trained properly. Never go napping without your gun.

Attached: sweet dreams.jpg (408x612, 29K)

Honestly I have twice shared a bed with another guy (pretty sure as a baby my parents put me between them in the morning). We did it so no one slept on the floor and put the insane amount of extra pillows hotels give in between us.

>black/brown/Asian kills kids
>FUCKING SAVAGE BRUTES
>white kills kids
>it's natural

Attached: 1541021578978.jpg (600x708, 49K)

Attached: BCBF5B0D-B280-4EDE-80E8-AD6114CFFD81.png (516x565, 25K)

It's up to schizophrenic murderers to kill you in your sleep

Not him and I mostly agree but it's not 100% if the offspring die. Nutjobs seem to have a lot of kids so it's kind of an evolutionary wash. In the u.s. we've been pushing for massive domestic killing efficiency to create supermen (suicides followed by domestic murders are most gun crime) but the EU fags keep bitching about our laes.

Did anyone else not understand this post?

single mom

>>black/brown/Asian kills kids
>>FUCKING SAVAGE BRUTES
>>white kills kids
>>it's natural
Yeah, I was the one that made it racial and you weren't the flaming pile of shit trying to make it racial.
Nothing I stated is even remotely false. I literally said killing kids is fucked but it's a universal deviation that isn't attributed to races but can't even be attributed to humans because species like primates, dolphins and pigs do it.

el goblino...
el matriarca maldito...

The joke is that she's american and shot them
Nobody care gorillas also kill their offspring you spergs

>t.same fag

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

You're all sick making comedy off of a tragedy.

>You're all sick making comedy off of a tragedy.

Attached: 1541218566590.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Attached: 20181015_142413.png (603x609, 323K)

Attached: gay seal.jpg (674x1024, 163K)

You dumb fucking mutt
This means that less of the mothers crazy genes spread

>Ad hominem from a pathetic mongol

Someone getting shot in their sleep is not natural selection.

It is
Crazy genes removing themselves partially from the genome.
Too bad she didn't manage to kill them all.

>partially

Oh yeah, that's real natural selection. The daughter managed to bypass the natural selection by fighting a gun-wielding assailant. Maybe she can reverse the effects of this natural selection by having 12 children.

>Be American

mmmmm yes you can taste the insanity
ahhhh death penalty

She still has crazy genes
She should just kill herself

She's not black. Why did Jow Forums lie to me again?

You have crazy genes for making this post. Also quit spouting pseudoscience you redditor

>crazy genes are pseudoscience
nope

Midwesterners are German mutts

You only get Anglos in Utah, the South and the Eastern coast

Fuck off ESL retard

by that logic, anglos are just germans

True aryan master race

this isnt even about gun control though, crazy would have just used a knife or bat

>>A fourth person, an 18-year-old man who was sharing a bed with Tolliver
i can understand why she wanted to kill her fag son

Everything does

Basically this

Buttblasted savage.

Why do Americans say good night to their kids by shooting them in the head?

It's okay, just wait for the next time a dude gets stabbed in London and Americans will pretend things are even.
I mean what's two more kids when we're already at like 11,000 deaths this year to gun homicide?

>Hall told police that she had intended to kill herself after killing her three children, and said she was trying to protect them from who she claimed was an abusive father.
Sounds reasonable, they should free her from all charges.

Attached: 1513703667689.png (600x600, 124K)

Something similar happened her last year. Some woman killed her two kids, put the flat on fire, and then killed herself. The polish father was initially the suspect, but they quickly dropped charges. I worked at one of the morgues back then so I met the guy when he and his elderly parents had come to see the bodies of the children; he looked about ready to die himself.

Some women just completely lose it for one reason or another.

Attached: 1488557141509.jpg (400x449, 16K)

To be fair, this is VERY uncommon in the U.S.

They are though

life is tragic, find the comedy in it wherever you can

such a characteristically french remark

why wypipo do this

Just US things

>this isnt even about gun control though
lmao it never is in the US

>while they slept
bah, it's okay, then

>can't sleep without being shot
>can't go to school without being shot
>can't go to McDonalds without being shot