Do you appreciate how lucky you were?

do you appreciate how lucky you were?

you could have been born as a poor indian or chinese and live in hell on earth

Attached: frog2.jpg (250x243, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-LFVHpA4s
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/25/at-least-120000-muslim-uighurs-held-in-chinese-re-education-camps-report
youtube.com/watch?v=Qa9w3wUWWAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off with this meme. You didn't pull a "non shithole" card out of a hat. Your parents chose to have you.

Third worlders choose to have kids in their hellhole and condemn them to a horrible life. Not our problem

I, as do 10s of millions of other whites, live in India and China tier poverty

>do you appreciate how lucky you were?
No, We may not be India or Pakistan but we are close, so no

Attached: 1537386494347.jpg (2048x1156, 260K)

>do you appreciate how lucky you were?
It's easy for you to say that

Attached: 08b8b507d2401284686df522759be.jpg (306x306, 20K)

My parents choose to have me and worked their ass off to support our life, my grandparents choose to have my parents and worked their ass off to support their life.
The list goes on

I have a kid and i will work my ass off with my woman to support her

Meanwhile jamal makes tons of babies and it looks like he is not workin his ass off

based & robust.

>My parents choose to have me and worked their ass off to support our life, my grandparents choose to have my parents and worked their ass off to support their life.
>The list goes on
true, even in the blistering cold with no electricity or refrigeration
>I have a kid and i will work my ass off with my woman to support her
obvious lie

Or you could get born with autism in a country where nobody cares about each other and get disowned by parents right after birth and never get to know what true empathy feels like

Attached: images_17.jpg (506x606, 46K)

My life is fucking awful and lonely but I'm still grateful for existing and living in peace and relative comfort. A couple hundred years back and even the richest and most powerful kings in the world would be furiously jealous of the luxury of my everyday life.

Feels good to be born in the MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

Yes I do.
Thank god I live in a first world country

Yeah everyday, sucks that other couldn’t share in my 1st world suffering

im poor chinese and my life is great tho

Yeah, I was very lucky to be been born into a wealthy family in a safe and peaceful country

ignorance is bliss

Attached: steak.jpg (1735x682, 388K)

hows teaching english in tier-2?

?i can eat steak anytime i want????:)?????happy

Yea

>based Chinaman not understanding the reference

food is relatively cheap in developing countries.

Attached: me.png (1299x1023, 1.66M)

He’s referencing to this scene from matrix
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-LFVHpA4s
Don’t know if you can see it since YouTube is blocked in China

good god, an actual bugperson.

youtube is blocked in china as is captcha, chinks literally have to pay to post here.

what's bugperson??:O

He means that Chinese lack individuality and thus are like bugs with a hivemind

chinese mentality is so alien and degenerate to us they might as well be actual aliens

but chinese did nothing wrong? we did not hurt others. i don't understand this hate

>chinese did nothing wrong

You are on Jow Forums man, on this site if you are not white you are not right, unless you are a BLACK BVLL of course

Westerners fear the rise of the 中国人

>we did not hurt others

free turkestan

U.S. is legitimately scared that the Chinese will conquer them.

that's literally impossible thanks to nuclear threat

example please? chinese are peaceful

turkestan already free. We brought them to 21st century

chinese did not conquer anyone,just want to rule ourself ")

>No, We may not be India or Pakistan but we are close, so no
Nah, Mexico has a good image in South Korea. I think Mexico is a good country except for safety. People in Mexico are friendly and your food is god-tier. Mexican soap operas are funny af though.

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/25/at-least-120000-muslim-uighurs-held-in-chinese-re-education-camps-report

you are creating radical muslims with doing shit like this. so dont be shocked when hundreds of muslims come to east turkestan to jihad.

You didn't even brought yourself to the 21 century, lying cunt

Fuck off retard you have nothing to do with your family

People with bad lives can just kill themselves and return to the void tho. Makes no sense to not.

those camps are training for jobs and reading books, why they will become radical??It is like a hotel

>You didn't even brought yourself to the 21 century
ummmmmm(this is 8 years ago btw even more stuff built now)

Attached: sh.jpg (569x370, 209K)

>those camps are training for jobs and reading books, why they will become radical??It is like a hotel
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa9w3wUWWAE

That's why they escape to Turkey right?

> muh glass commieblocks
Even our shithole has these, it's not a sign that you're developed, and even not a guarantee of you will be ever developed. China is USSR 2.5, and it fail just like original did.

alri zheng

do turks welcome them?

link doesn't work but we know a few of them was upset and we understand. But it is for their safety. If they are chimping out then they will be hurt! It is for safety of other chinese as well. Don't you see it's not bad but good in the end??

yes it is sign of development, you will not see our beautiful glass skyscrapers in africa. where is russia on this list :(

Attached: sky.png (1280x874, 95K)

No because I could've been aborted as a fetus and not forced to live at all.

Yes most and no. They have the most (Syrian) refugees in the ME so I don't think getting an actual citizenship will be too difficult. However, I have seen documentaries how shit they're being treated in Turkey. e.g. they don't always get paid if they have a job for example because turks are assholes.

>link doesn't work
Of course it doesn't :^)

Development is building institutions and strong system that will help your cunt to stand still when inevitable crisis will happen. How china is just imperial shithole with slave-master mentality, imperator offended by pictures from Disney's cartoon and buildings falling apart after 5-10 years of maintenance

china does have strong system tho. chinese gov supports all chinese corporation. our infrastructure is better than america actually. If being imperial slave means dominating other countries then i'm glad to be slave :D

>i'm glad to be slave
this is why chinks are seen as subhumans in south korea. chinks have no votes. subhuman chinks do not know what is democratic thinking. free tibet, free hongkong, free taiwan.

> i'm glad to be slave
I'm happy for you

But you could have been born as Jamal's son

Attached: 1530654391936.jpg (400x368, 25K)

but we are so powerful we can bully other country like korea, it was worth it. If your life improving everyday as new skyscraper rises every day and other countries bow down to you, why is being slave bad???? democracy=shit, look at india and brazil.

funny thing is you guys are slave to putin but your life not improving :(

your way of thinking resembles the south korean citizens in the military dictatorship of the 60s and 70s. chinese society will soon reach a critical point. the second tiananmen massacre and the cultural revolution await. and russia is may poor but they desire freedom and human rights unlike beijing zoo animals.

>chinese society will soon reach a critical point
no it won't. our gdp growth rate still so high, our gov is so efficient in making everything work. you guys did the same some time ago,why think us as subhumans? we will be rich some day it makes me so happy, being slave is a temporary sacrifice for ultimate freedom

which one of these excactly makes you feel lucky?
no free speech, you get arrested immediately for thinking wrongly or showing any sign of patriotism
rape and murder occuring daily
60% taxes
shitty infrastructure, public health and education, despite sky high taxes, because all money gets used on replacement of the native population so we can import 85 IQ cheap work force
jewish overlords run the government
muslim overlords run the streets
public transport NEVER arrives on time
no guns so we can't even defend ourselves
no military or borders, so this "country" would be overrun by some savages within a week

>no free speech, you get arrested immediately for thinking wrongly or showing any sign of patriotism
not true, it depends in which context you do it.
>rape and murder occuring daily
happens in every country
>60% taxes
thanks to the EU, which you created. Most European countries have the same system.
>shitty infrastructure, public health and education, despite sky high taxes, because all money gets used on replacement of the native population so we can import 85 IQ cheap work force
Education is free in Germany shut the fuck up
>jewish overlords run the government
they run every government
>muslim overlords run the streets
Only 5% of Germany is Islam. If you can't control the 5%, you're a literal cuck.
>public transport NEVER arrives on time
neither does it here
>no guns so we can't even defend ourselves
there's no necessity for guns if you have balls, cuck.
>no military or borders, so this "country" would be overrun by some savages within a week
gee I wonder why after being responsible for the two bloodiest wars.

don't forget your food = dog food yuck

Imagine if you were born in Germany in 1945

Attached: 1386646333001.jpg (1797x1233, 277K)

should I feel better because other places are shitholes aswell?
>Education is free
why yes I enjoy taxpaid propaganda

South Korea was better under military dictatorship than it is today, under communists and feminist (megalians)

I can't believe you're comparing one of the most prosperous countries in the world to actual shitholes.
I guess if you consider Germany a shithole, it's at least sprinkled with gold, saffron and caviar.

>why yes I enjoy taxpaid propaganda
Yes how are you otherwise expecting education to be free? Do you prefer the US kind of system where you end up with 30k+ debt?

>one of the most prosperous countries
it's great being a paypig for eastern europe and the mediterranian
there is surely a middle way between 60% taxes and US tier debt, especially if most taxes go into population replacement