WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

reuters.com/article/us-germany-france-defence/france-germany-agree-on-next-step-for-fighter-jet-program-idUSKCN1NP28Y

Congratulations, Europe.

Attached: 5th.jpg (800x887, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/U9kATn406QQ4JiSRpRqk3A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the point, the enemy is inside, not outside
if i have to choose between white america, white russia, and brown europe, i am betraying europe on the 1st day of the war

weak bait

It's just gonna be another eurofighter where they'll have tons of disagreements and then the French will end up making their own.

i hope donald trump puts you in a concentration camp, faggot

>white America
>white Russia

Attached: 1538840900856.png (700x700, 14K)

whiter than you mamadou

Ah yes indeed

Attached: 20180910_metro_Frey_census-datacharts-revised-Fig1.png (768x719, 29K)

yes ? so what, it's pretty white
all of them are christian
the niggers are in jail
seems fine

this looks much better than french racial profiling would if it were allowed

>tfw no fighter jets

Attached: Concorde.jpg (600x309, 47K)

A country where whites aren't the absolute majority is a country where the white race is doomed. The last bastions of the white race are in Europe, in small non-EU countries like Norway, Switzerland, and Iceland.

why are you larping?

>A country where whites aren't the absolute majority is a country where the white race is doomed
>

sixth generator is basically 5th generation with better engines,better networking , unmanned and armed with what im assuming are microwave\laser weapons ?

He's not wrong though

>white america
>white russia

Attached: Russian men.jpg (955x768, 178K)

It's true though. The White American population will only get smaller after 2045.

If unmanned that's already a huge leap and why China is investing so heavily in drone fighters and bombers. America only invests in drone bombers though because fighter pilot unions prevent them from going full hog into unmanned fighters.

Russia is white though. Their non white areas are conquered lands.
And that's a good thing!

>white america

Keeek
You´re not french, right?

>Their non white areas are conquered lands
And conquered peoples, which represent 19% of the population.

nobody is french

If you actually visited Russia once, you would know that most of them look like this. They look really weird.

Attached: Russian people2.jpg (1280x859, 179K)

>A country where whites aren't the absolute majority is a country where the white race is doomed.

All russians I've met where that weird dark color except for this older lady.

In the long term, yes.

I just died in my dream, i thought that to experience your own death in a dream was impossible?

Attached: 1F1E2EE5-A111-4D96-A077-973428D31DCE.jpg (500x378, 35K)

All Russians Ive met perpetually look like someone just beat them up

>Still not a falken
Try harder you EUrocucks

Attached: ace.jpg (1280x720, 409K)

describe the dream in detail pls

Looks like a Su-27 but in 2099.

I, for one, eagerly await the eurofighter 2.0 electric boogaloo shit show. Let's just hope it takes it's first flight (assuming not canceled) before 2050.

>They look really weird.

yep.. they don need the teeth jail also they do photos without make up.

Attached: 15414313894690.jpg (675x509, 49K)

AVE JVPITER
>IT WASHER TURN
TWO FUCKING YEARS

>pilot unions prevent them from going full hog into unmanned fighters.
im sure fucking worker unions in the army are strictly forbidden.
also i think the idea is the original concept of the f35 , it was intended to command a bunch of drone plane from one plane as remote piloting them via satellite seems unreliable (sat comm can be jammed although apparently usa now has 'jam proof' satellites which they currently only use on nuclear shit)

Attached: f-35drones-1522072381.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

wow. calm down your balls proxy nigger! Rusian federation is build on the Asia lands too. at least acknowledge their history.

Attached: 15427533316610.png (468x468, 128K)

America is doomed. Sorry not sorry amerimutts

My city got nuked i Remember that some relatives and me where in my familys house. There wasnt a bomb alarm going off or anything but suddenly we saw all of our neighbours getting into their cars and driving away. During the whole dream i had this feeling that a disaster would strike. So i tell everyone else that we need to go to a bombshelter that we had agreed on going to when shit hit the fan. I was the first person to leave the house and when i run put of the house i see this big mushroom cloud in the horizon. It was foggy outside But i could still see it very clearly. And then i could see this preasure wave comming towards me very rapidly, so i turn back and yell to the others as they are starting to come out of the house aswell that ”its No idea to try to escape anymore because ”they” have droped a nuke on us”. Then the preasure wave hit me and i see this big white flash before my eyes and everything turns black. One second after that i wake up kinda disapointed lol. But Holy shit i have always heard that you Wake up right before you die in a dream because the brain Cant stimulate death?

>look at our super high tech plane
S-125, 1961
>look at our super high tech tank
RPG-7, 1958

Attached: 1542705922568.jpg (397x355, 87K)

>us-germany-france
>Europe

hmm.. ok kid.. i really love to piss into afggets faces when they start "we eurobeans" and you are like "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! YOU ARE ONLY FAR WEST PART OF IT!!"

Attached: pwk0cd.jpg (512x219, 20K)

Concorde deserved a better fate.

Attached: The-plate-that-caused-the-tyre-to-explode.-1001crash.jpg (426x265, 38K)

seems pointless. American military tech is already way too far ahead. Euros should focus on defense and cyberwarfare, like China and Russia

As expected of anti-nationalist "white" supremacists.

>says this like it's an insult

This is my personal Brazilian hater. Do not scare him.

See how far my influence spreads?
Can the Germans boast of haters outside of Europe?

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/U9kATn406QQ4JiSRpRqk3A/

I spent a minute trying to understand your post but I still don't get it

yes, there is a new zealander and a canadian obsessed with hating us

You would side with subhuman filth like Russians against your own country and your own people. Of course it's an insult.

>niggers and arabs are my people
>i should love my country which makes me pay undue amounts of taxes to support these criminal parasites
yeah no

Use the old ones first and win some wars

ok intredasting
well death is probably just nothingness

Niggers, Arabs, Russians... what's the difference?

All Brazilians hate Russia, we just like Russian girls. There's nothing like fucking filthy communist pussy after a long day of worshipping Bolsonaro. This is what winning feels like.

Attached: UAa_lqmxyCU.jpg (960x639, 136K)

>swedroid still feels butthurt about poltava, aland and finland

How cute.

most of what the pentagon contracts to Boeing, Lockheed etc etc, are all unionized.

also, 'jam proof satellites' are worthless, a object that orbits the planet in predictable routes without any way to avoid a missile is just begging to be blown the fuck out when the need arises.

Nobody cares.

I know you Russians don't care about anything, that's why we fuck your girls so easily, but Russia is on the verge of collapse and Russians will be extinct in less than a few decades. So i wonder what your "nobody cares" attitude will be when that happens.
We only accept Russian women in Brazil, so you can forget about coming here.

Attached: Russian_population_sex_by_age_(demographic_pyramid)_as_on_jan_01,_2018.png (1544x1021, 64K)

>anybody moving to Brazil voluntarily

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x800, 130K)

i have a friend who did, because france is such a shithole
myself i will probably move to chile with my family too

We are in permanent collapse since 862 AD, when the Old Norse sea robbers created us. So yes. Nobody cares.

the fact that they can be blown up dosnt mean they dont exist or are worthless , all tech can be blown up by some kind of missile .
also please link any case where something similar to the AEHF sats is successfully targeted by a missile .

and i wasnt talking about the defense contractors , the guy i quotes implied the pilots had a 'workers union' which would be ludicrous and retarded .

Wtf what is wrong about France?

it's a shithole, full of niggers, dirty, poor, smells bad, crime everywhere, no money, too much taxes, muslims, 3rd world, drug problems ... it goes on and on
in 10 years top it will collapse

with satellites it's more prevalent. a missile can blow up a lot of shit, ships, airplanes, people. but you can always obscure those targets and they can move in a random pattern. but a satellite has no cover, a predictable pattern, unable to to move in any way, and no intercepting missile can intercept to protect. a satellite is the absolute easiest target for any country to hit.

>White America
>White Russia

Attached: 1485974165793.jpg (635x600, 36K)

also, we've never experience anyone targeting a satellite in a period of war is because we've never experienced a war that prompted it. that doesn't mean that russia, china, usa, and a lot of space able countries lack the means too.

>full of niggers
The people of Haiti moved massively (illegally) here these last 2 years...now the immigration laws are being changed for that.

i dont any nation currently has the means to take out commsats via missile , it would need a massive operation of a multistage missile with lots of deltaV and remote guidance for 99% of the journey necessitating tacking and ground stations worldwide , that shit is hard to do in peacetime with the enemy not taking out and jamming your ground stations .

such a project would be as complicating as launching another untested, experimental spacecraft , im 99% sure all major world powers just plan on jamming the shit out of the enemy's commsats or blasting them with radiation to heat them up and cause failures and not launching anything at them .

as for low orbit shit of course that can be blasted , israel's entire anti ballistic missile system doubles as a LEO satellite killer

Attached: Green-Pine-ELM-2080-1540x800.jpg (1540x800, 113K)

is it as bad as france ? it seemed to me like most countries in south america at least had a future
i'm not saying i think your country is paradise mind you but i don't know if it's going to implode as bad as here

russia is a mongrel country. anyone claiming to be slavic in russia is probably mixed.

the USA, China and russia have the means to destroy orbiting satellites. there is no need to 'jam a ICBM'. you've already loaded it with the coordinates it needs to strike because satellites orbit in predictable trajectories. imagine a ball that orbits the earth with no means to change its trajectory. it moves in predictable trajectories and it's easy to intercept.

i was talking about commsats specifically also of course you can change the trajectory the satellites have engines

>IT WAS HER TURN
>unironically
honestly just fucking kill yourself

what ?

Grow up, get a degree, be employed and then follow jvpiter

Attached: image.png (302x439, 180K)

moron

how will you refuel those engines on a unmanned satellite while those on the ground who want to shoot you down have basically unlimited and refuelable sources? even modern missiles can home and target missiles independently.

France has no need for lazy layabouts and complainers.

Attached: image.jpg (470x313, 37K)

ahaha yeah sure i agree my man
lmao

Good boy

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 125K)

the missiles dont have infinite fuel , again show me a missile capable of even reaching commsats let alone successfully targeting one .

they are designed to operate for ~20 years years where they end service because they run out of fuel , obviously if they are targeted by a theoretical missile capable of targeting them they'll sacrifice some of said fuel to try to evade it shortening the satellite's life .

most anti LEO sat and anti ballistic missile weapons currently in use use an infrared homing warhead for the last stage , a commsat can turn off all of it's payload broadcasting , all it's heaters and become very cold while doing a series of semi random engine burns in various directions to confuse enemy ground tracking stations , when the enemy missile's final stage arrives it will pass too far away from the satellite for it's infrared seeker to lock on to the cold commsat .

with commsats we're essentially talking about deep space warfare due to their high orbits , if the enemy's tracking capabilities are strong enough to track an evading cold commsat they're strong enough to jam it to the point of it being useless .

tracking is not a trivial thing and even most satellite range measurements are done with the help of the satellites own radio equipment which obviously wont help the enemy . those who actually provide radar tracking of space objects like the us airforce cant do it both very precise and very fast , their routine tracking has margins of errors of many tens of kilometers for objects they tracked for a long time for their entire orbit .

tl;dr it's not that simple dude , t.someone in the space industry

Attached: d950d727c465262bcb3c420ae02fcfe46cdc940567dbae719594fb878e12fff9.webm (888x500, 1.65M)

looks pretty cool

all this being said some country might have some dedicated commsat killer spacecraft with powerful engines it's own radar and missiles .

if it exists it's deeply classified and sort of uneconomic (but nations have been known to push for uneconomic shit in the military arena)

if i had to prepare my nation for a war with another nation with satellites i'd focus on very big powerful and precise ground radio\microwave transmitters which can also double as radar against aircraft and missiles. (which appears to be what my nation has done)

i would imagine usa china and russia also have big ass microwaves

Attached: TPY-2-ESA-THAAD-MDA-2.jpg (2550x1342, 1.64M)

you know what. this conversation is going nowhere. you are adamant that they cannot be shot down with modern technology and i believe that modern technology can destroy them.

let's wait until world war 3.

also, like I said, jamming is pointless. modern tech allows kill vehicles to operate independently from outside information. even in the worst case scenario, it's cheap enough to nuke satellites since there is no human collateral damage.

>Macron wants to get rid of the "lazy layabouts"
oh please
he's exactly like everyone before him
we have massive riots all over the country precisely so we stop paying for the lazy layabouts user

by the way your pictures are ridiculous, so here's another you can add this one to your collection

Attached: La-fete-de-la-musique-a-l-Elysee-les-incroyables-photos-d-Emmanuel-et-Brigitte-Macron-qui-font-la-fe (796x1024, 503K)

>I-i-it was her turn
Stop

you make absolutely no sense repeating this

Me on the right

>hey cannot be shot down with modern technology
they can be destroyed it's just that from public information no one developed such a weapon to destroy them .my claim is that jamming is a cheaper better alternative nearly everyone embraces .
> jamming is pointless
jamming them is obviously not pointless because if you do the guy in the bunker in DC cant coordinate his fleets and forces elsewhere , cant use us spy satellites to warn them of attacks .

>modern tech allows kill vehicles to operate independently from outside information.

you're talking about a missile with it's own onboard active radar powerful enough to lock on and track a 10m satellite from 35786+KM away and with enough stages and deltaV and sensors to do all it's own orbital maneuvers completely independent of the ground to reach said satellite and kill it .

that is very far beyond current day tech not to mention so ludicrously expensive that you could build enough microwaves to destroy the satellite for the same price .
the onboard radar you're proposing is more powerful and precise then current stationary big us airforce space radars and no spacecraft ever did precise space maneuvers without fucktons of ground tracking and remote command (various scientific space probes did some imprecise ones with onboard instruments and still lots of ground tracking)

chinks might be trying satkiller missiles against geo sats but i call bullshit unless they have some secret super advanced tech no one is aware of . they MIGHT (and thats a big might) be able to kill stationary commercial commsats that just sit in place but i imagine the most important usa commsats that transmit nuclear codes also try to evade missiles and run cold.

Europe needs to have certain "first strike standards".

If nations fail to uphold
Universal suffrage
Fair elections
Workers control of the means of production
Universal healthcare
Universal housing
Freedom of speech and expression in all forms
Abolition of private property

Then Europe must launch preventative measures (preventing fascism). That being, an "overkill" amount of nuclear torpedo and airborne missile strikes upon non-complying nationstates' cities, towns and villages for de-inhabitation of fascist areas.

Attached: 1540247985385.jpg (1024x661, 118K)

'fascist' doesn't mean anything, though. Just like 'communist' or 'democratic'. Masks for real struggles, economic conflict and plots.

Prototypical anglo comment, Europe will defend hers, nevermind what your kind does to stop it.

It wasn't a dream it was a vision of the future
t. Prophecy pro

Ok then, define them and show me real examples. There are none and the words are extremely broad so as to be meaningless without very specific elaboration. In fact, you could have any kind of society under any of those labels, if you look at the mechanics of one as they are rather than mere names and aesthetic.

Anglos are superior, my friend, we play the game while you squabble over fictions.

Universal suffrage
Fair elections
Workers control of the means of production
Universal healthcare
Universal housing
Freedom of speech and expression in all forms
Abolition of private property

I spent my lunch break watching Arizona Air National Guard pilots do touch and goes at the airport. I love my job

The US does in theory, I'm pretty sure it was an SM-6 that took out a failing Chinese sat a few years ago. There are another few missile projects with that sort of ability as well...

Stealth is a meme, the future is COIN aircrafts.
Buy Super Tucano.

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 767K)

Nice trips
I am always pleasantly surprised when I'm reminded that Brazil produces some surprisingly solid aircraft. For a country that gets a lot flak, you do seem to punchabove your weight in flight

>Maэcтpo в тpeдe
Я cпoкoeн