How different are they from Russia ?

How different are they from Russia ?

Attached: Belarus.png (1000x950, 239K)

they are basically another ukraine except they love russia instead of hating them

B

E

N

They are like russians but white

They are Russia, but with Bielo.

>read about Russian History and learn about entities like White Ruthenia Black Ruthenia Yellow Ruthenia etc
So which color is Russia?

Are the chicks from Belarus, Ukranie level hot?

red = galicia
white = belarus
black = kinda belarus
there is no yellow
russia and ukraine are from the kievan rus

they are like ukraine except even less people speak their """native""" language
and even if they do so it's just to show how nationalistic they are for tv but once there's nobody around they'll just speak russian again

Short story: after most of Rus principalities were freed from Mongol rule, Lithuania conquered most of western ones while Duchy of Moscow conquered the eastern ones. Thus, Ruthenians became majority (culturally) in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Lithuania later became one country with Poland creating the PL Commonwealth, and so the current Belarus and Ukraine came under our rule. While Ukrainians (cossacks) tended to rebel against rule of Commonwealth, Belarussians (then Lithuaniians) were always loyal to the Crown. This ended after Commonwealth was partitioned in 1795 but it was enough time for them to develop separate national identities from Russia.

Of course Russians did what they could to brainwash them into becoming Muscovians during Empire and Soviet era, but they failed - Belarussians still see the days of Commonwealth as the main event that shaped their history.

potato russians

This is so sad ;_;
Alexa,play despacito

Russia is not the same thing as Rus.

Rus was the collective term used to describe all the principalities that once were part of Kievan and Novogrod Rus.

Russia is the country that was started in XVIth century by Duchy of Moscow (after they renamed themseves).

I don't know and i don't care. The only thing i know is that it would be good for Poland if they were removed from the Russian sphere of influence and turned against Russia. Independent and anti-Russian Ukraine being in a state of war with Russia is geopolitically positive for Poland, but Belarus' territory is incomparably more relevant to us, because it is placed centrally on the North European Plain, hence Russian army can use this territory as a highway straight to Warsaw.

YEAH

Attached: 1537467568442.jpg (1528x1184, 120K)

Well, the ideal scenario for Poland would be Belarus and Ukraine being normal, successful, stable, rich and independent countries serving as a natural barrier from Russia, with whom we would have a lot of trade and stuff. But Russia turned these two countries into such a corrupted and impoverished mess, that it is impossible by any measure.

But I thought the ideal would be for Ukraine to give back Lwow

Not him but nobody in Poland seriously wants that shithole.

Ukrainian wasteland is not of any need for us, Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs stole everything from there, there is only misery, war and hunger there. Ukraine and Belarus are precious for Poland only as a source of cheap labour and a place where our army could wage war against Russia in a theoretical conflict, so our land was saved from destruction.

I always thought belarus was the most stable of the three

>our army

Pff... You don't even have T-I-G-E-R-S.

Attached: Tiger-angry-teeth_1680x1050.jpg (1680x1050, 561K)

Belarus is an artificial entity kept alive only thanks to the fact that Russia supplies it with huge amounts of oil that is refined by Belarusian refineries and sold to Europe. It is as "stable" as price of oil.

Poland doesn't have such a huge territory like Russia, it can't afford waging war on its territory while being placed on lowland, because it is already a game-over. 1939 campaign shows the best that any kind of defence whose goal is to keep positions inside of borders is impossible to be maintained with Poland's geography. Poland is forced to create its defence strategy in such way, to avoid waging war on Poland's territory. Strenght of Polish army doesn't have anything to do with it, that's just a general doctrine.

Curious, do you guys really think you can stop a russian zerg rush? I mean even when we would get involve, by then russia would probably already go apeshit on the lot of eastern europe

Attached: may i see it.jpg (271x254, 9K)

Why do you think we invest in so many rocket and anti-aircraft systems lately?

I here some polish commandos use desert eagles,is that truth?

Russia has only 140 mln of people, most of it are alcoholics and pensioners. It is not Soviet Union with half billion of people anymore. Poland, Ukraine and Belarus alone are almost 100 mln people, and combined population of Central-Eastern Europe is bigger than Russia's. Besides, Russia postures so much all the time and flexes muscles not out of strenght, but out of weakness. Do China and USA posture like this? No, because they are aware of their strenght. Poland must be ready not so much for the scenario of Russian invasion against Europe, but for the day when Russia disintegrates.

Lol

What's a Kievan and Novogorod Rus?