I come from a country where we have a "sustainable" economy as far as it goes...

I come from a country where we have a "sustainable" economy as far as it goes, but that has a critical situation of pleacendence, I'm not a facist, but I have come to the conclusion that the only way to solve this problem is to pursue and execute these gang members just like the Nazis did with the Jews, which leads me to the following question: from their perspective are they in favor or against the execution of this type of people? What would you do with the criminals of your country?

Attached: 1542768801765.jpg (650x488, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murdered_and_missing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't have cartel level of depravity here.

>What would you do with the criminals of your country?
Nothing because this

>I have come to the conclusion that the only way to solve this problem is to pursue and execute these gang members just like the Nazis
Kill em all user

I heard Pinochet killed them all in Chile and then killed some more just in case

no one cares about what happens in el salvador
you could literally genocide 3/4 of your population and nobody would notice.

We should exterminate them
Also this. I can't understand why people living with cartels don't support their army in killing them or something like that

we're doing it now probably and did it a years ago. it's a short-term "solution"

In all honesty you should just kill everyone

I envy you, you made the right decision.

Attached: Highwaytears.jpg (907x509, 145K)

A serial killer(s?) isn't equivalent to organized gangs of trained coked up killers torturing and disposing of dismembered bodies in broad daylight regularly.

sure, and we will have to do it again in 30 years because there's no plan of actually educating people so they don't become criminals until then

A serial killer scares me more, because at least I can avoid gangs.

If you're a straight male, the odds of a serial killer targeting you are infinitesimal

There were no executions. That is all baloney. They were placed in work camps because they were communist filth and the plan was to resettle them elsewhere after the war.

These vermin know now language other than violence itself.

It's the way it is - Kill them fucking all for all I care. But noooo, "human rights" fags always cry about it when a cop does his job well done. Fuck it, just fucking kill them all.

Estimates range up to 40 dating back to the 1970's, that's Tamaulipas style feminicide culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murdered_and_missing

Yeah, cartel level of depravity

>I come from a country where we have a "sustainable" economy as far as it goes, but that has a critical situation of pleacendence, I'm not a facist, but I have come to the conclusion that the only way to solve this problem is to pursue and execute these gang members just like the Nazis did with the Jews, which leads me to the following question: from their perspective are they in favor or against the execution of this type of people? What would you do with the criminals of your country?

dont mind me just practicing my german

Ich komme aus einem land wo wir eine nachhaltige Wirtschaft haben so weit wie es geht, aber das ist die entschiedende Situation von Plezedenz (made this up) , ich bin kein Fascist, aber ich habe beschlossen dass der einzige Weg das problem zu loesen ist die Gangmitglieder zu vefolgen und hinzurichten . Genauso wie die Nazis mit den Juden gemacht hat, Das fuehrt mich zu der nachsten Frage. Von deren Ansicht sind sie davor oder dagen, die Hinrichtung dieser Leute? Was wuerdest du mit den Kriminellen ihres Lands machen?

please rate and correct

>40 dating back to the 1970's

Negro porfavor, 40 en 30 anos? no es comparable con 40 en una mes como en mexico Es dificil ser mujer en mexico

En una sola carretera wey? No marches, estan como en Ecatepec. No se trata de volumen sino de depravación, decadas de autoridades haciendose pendejas mientras varios individuos violan y matan a su antojo es exactamente la misma clase de situación que tenemos aquí.

aprende español chicano de mierda

I think the depravity here isn't about the killer but the police giving close to fuck since they're native women

callate pinche pitufo lambe huevos. tienes que mider mas de >180 cm para usar Jow Forums, espanol es mi tercer idioma

> No se trata de volumen sino de depravación

Bueno, es claro que hay depravacion en cualquier lugar del mundo no lo niego

*close to no fuck

But what if corrupt cops replace the killed thugs?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-16-16h57m26s10.png (1280x720, 889K)

>pleacendence
Google gives me nothing, what did you mean by this?

of peace, is country is unstable

So he meant to say that his country is suffering from a critical lack of public order, or something to that effect?

Yes while being economicaly viable

Righto, in that case a sudden police crackdown might work short term but nothing will change unless you can build public confidence in the Rule of Law.
That is to say, merely punishing the wrongdoers is not enough. To end the lawlessness you must convince everyone in the society that they can trust that societies rules and justice system to be both fair and effective.
There is no easy way to achieve this but it starts with eliminating corruption on all levels of the justice system.

Organised crime is an aspect of the economy, it's minor here and there's no subhuman shit. No such thing as real gangs here aside from bikies but their days are largely gone. Criminals overall can come from anywhere, impossible to remove them, to lessen their becoming society needs to be more virtuous. However, I would like to exterminate African refugees (and some African migrants) that have not been properly integrated (those that have are fine), as they run wild, group together, and are naturally criminal.

definetly feels like the problem with gangs/cartels in latin america has gotten so out of hand that a government funded killing spree is the only way to fix that situation. I don't see anything wrong with it

What would Germans in general think of this? Especially Politicians

Would end in a jungle guerilla war

That's an idea, which could be popular and performable among men.
However, women will oppose the idea because of social warmth.

The trash is always gonna be there, nothing you can do.

I heard OP is a gang member, so the government should kill him.

Right now they would probably bitch a lot about human rights and stuff but if things got anywhere close to as bad as it is for you guys right now people would turn savage pretty quickly

they might need help from the US but if they wanted to they could stomp out these guys fairly easily

>lets put guns and extrajudicial power into the hands of a minority of the population
>oh no they've become extremely corrupt? I wonder what caused this to happen

'La mano dura' and 'La mano superdura 2: electric boogaloo' did nothing tho. The talks mediated by churches and peace orgs helped for a while but then Idk what happened.

Different case but Bill Hiscox first told the police about Robert Pickerton but they did jackshit about it until 4 years later and this is even when after Bill reported it and gave up his anonymity for police interview a few months later and other informants told what they knew as well.

Killings won't do anything because the core issue still remains

Also militarizing the police ALWAYS end badly for all.

This is far more important than most people realise. There is no quicker way to erode public trust in their police force than by militarising it.

i approve. you can't fix them. heat up the ovens.