Other

>Other
>Another

Attached: 1505997030604.png (400x416, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LaCasaBlanca
huffingtonpost.com.mx/entry/why-the-spanish-language-isnt-foreign-in-the-united-states_us_5746fac3e4b055bb11714a36
vocaroo.com/i/s1ixYYO2nF0z
languagetrainers.com/blog/2017/03/20/6-reasons-why-spanish-could-be-the-united-states-official-language/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Other
something else
>another
One more of the same thing

>retard

the mexicanglophone dream will never exist

>in
>on
>at

Attached: zqsFJtJ.jpg (700x700, 63K)

Not confusing
Confusing af

ojala el español fuera el idioma universal

Why?

>together
>altogether

Attached: 1517066507132.png (882x758, 16K)

This! English was a mistake

No equivalent, only way to use those correctly as a spanish speaker is memorizing the rules. I mean it's not hard, but it's not something that you can grasp by inmersion either, shit just doesn't feel natural.

>complaining about english thread
>its a spic every time
English might be too high iq for you guys.

americans are now forced to learn spanish LMAO

I mess these up sometimes. Am I on a boat or in the boat? Makes no sense when I could just say "estoy en el barco"

no they arent dumb spic

In and on for me

yes they are, specially in the states that are bordering mexico,

it is just semantics. just use common sense. is that a small boat? are you inside or outside?
i guess either one can be correct depending on the context

what specifically confuses you? example?

forced by who?

they dont force you to do anything you can take french or german or spanish you delusional spic

have you even been in texas or california?

yeah i have, just cause theres a bunch of illegal leeches there doesnt mean it changes anything. ask any white american if they know spanish. they think you speak mexican taco there. stay delusional paco.

>yeah i have,
i dont believe you

>bitch
>beach

>thought, taught, though, through,
Wtf

i talk to many americans and i have been to san diego, all this information is readily available numbnuts its not a secret that americans dont know another language nor are they ever going to be interested in it

not the same

this!

>and i have been to san diego
if this was true, you would know that americans need to learn spanish to attend the mexicans who do not speak english in the malls

I envy those of you that learned English while watching cartoons as kids. Learning languages in your 2ps is much harder. Not that it's not fun too, but wouldn't it have been nice to have a real spanish curriculum in school

hahaha how funny

Attached: verbs.jpg (1240x1762, 382K)

>in
inside something (inside walmart)
>on
on top of something (on the walmart floor)
>at
at a location (at the local walmart)

do you remember all of them? for every word? or do you need to have like a cheat sheet?

you just use them naturally, there's no need to memorize them

why is english language so confusing

he's right. you need a foreign language sure, but spanish is usually not the only option. hell i'm in arizona and they offered french and german.

but spanish is more important to learn in america, than those irrelevant languages

doesn't mean it's mandatory. you learn it in border states because no shit.

>“a”, “ante”, “bajo”, “cabe”, “con”, “contra”, “de”, “desde”, “durante”, “en”, “entre”, “hacia”, “hasta”, “mediante”, “para”, “por”, “según”, “sin”, “so”, “sobre”, “tras”, “versus” y “vía”

LMFAO even the drumpf administration has a white house and federal agencies twitter pages in spanish
twitter.com/LaCasaBlanca

Lmao

Attached: 1540347845703.jpg (480x360, 26K)

what's that got to do with what i said

it means that spanish is important in America, so important that your government needs to speak it

i never said it wasn't important. you need to brush up on your english reading comprehension

>i never said it wasn't important.
MWAHAHAAHHA

?

Attached: j548b72lmag11.jpg (300x300, 12K)

i am laughing because you said spanish is not mandatory, yet your government needs to speak it, and that americans might be forced to learn spanish to get certain jobs now

>yet your government needs to speak it
Aye, to communicate to all the english illiterate goblins from your country. They *need* to speak it because we live next to a country with 130mil hispanics.
>and that americans might be forced to learn spanish to get certain jobs now
How is that different from any job in the world that requires communication for another language?
>i am laughing because you said spanish is not mandatory
It isn't. At least not in schools. Even then, people forget it in about 2 years

>How is that different from any job in the world that requires communication for another language?
are irrelevant languages such as garman and french important in america?

The only shit that really annoys me is phrasal verbs

Attached: 1300484722566.png (420x693, 16K)

put a dick in a bumhole
direct ejaculation at his eyes
fail and cum on his entire face

Fuck
this is for

important? to some degree. Probably if you border quebec. German - not so much unless you have a job that requires german but that isn't different from a job requiring spanish.

I still don't think you understand the difference between mandatory and importance.

not mandatory, but you need to learn it in some degrees already

>started to pronounce fuck through o

Attached: 1538938290390.jpg (326x326, 16K)

russian language is harder than english

>but you need to learn it in some degrees already
What degrees? If I had to guess it would be degrees in international communication.

the hardest part is the motivation.

Attached: 1488486098251.png (657x527, 32K)

>nobody can say θ properly
>it's literally just pic related and blowing air out of your lungs
ð is slightly harder though, just the same thing with buzzing

Attached: th.gif (279x244, 6K)

Wha

Attached: 1538633504561.jpg (542x554, 33K)

unrelated problem with pronunciation ESLniggers have

if you live in border states, probably everywhere, and more if we talk about texas and california

by whom

You never answered what degrees. I live in a border state and it doesn't require Spanish let alone a foreign language.

English is easy.
I learnt it and I didn't even try.

Attached: 7nhd3Z5.png (785x757, 123K)

Nobody uses whom/whomever unless they want to be bullied

you said arizona, and i mentioned california and texas, they literally need to speak it to get certain jobs already, my best example, like i said here are the malls

malls don't require degrees. also you don't have any sources for anything

I"ve been to all over Cali you inbred cretin, not only Spanish is compulsory, but Nahuatl too

Right, fellow Mexicans?

threatening violence to destroy your own language. you really are something old bean.

huffingtonpost.com.mx/entry/why-the-spanish-language-isnt-foreign-in-the-united-states_us_5746fac3e4b055bb11714a36

Our language has been dead since 1066.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ixYYO2nF0z

the fuck is the big dang deal boys?

where does it mention malls? where does it mention that americans are forced to learn spanish? you're pivoting quite a bit. Also California's official language is english. You still don't know the difference between forced and important. Jesus dude

it is not mandatory at schools, but i have been saying all this time, that americans are forced to learn it
and i mention the malls, because i have been there, and there are whites in the shops who speak spanish for us MWAHAHAHA

>and there are whites in the shops who speak spanish for us
probably because you're brown. Talking to you is frustrating as hell because everything you said still isn't true and we've gotten no where in this conversation. stick to spanish.

is it not true, that now your politicians from both parties need to speak spanish to get the votes or that there are spanish signs in many parts of america, or that americans need to learn it to get a job

oy

I'm going to answer this the last time because you simply either don't read my posts or you are actually retarded.
>that now your politicians from both parties need to speak spanish to get the votes
Have you not seen dubya speaking spanish? that nigga didn't learn it at all and read the cliffnotes.
>or that there are spanish signs in many parts of america
a portion of the US was unders spanish rule, shocking I know
>or that americans need to learn it to get a job
What jobs? What degrees? You haven't given any sources. A job in business requires you to have business education. A job in the army requires you to be fit. Many jobs require things. Shocking, again, I know. Does every job require Spanish? No.

You still don't know the difference between mandatory and important.

I pray to lord jebus himself that you're pretending to be retarded

>Have you not seen dubya speaking spanish
i have seen republicans like greg abbot appaling spanish speakers with his mother in law
>a portion of the US was unders spanish rule, shocking I know
no retard, not your cities names
>What jobs?
Government, restaurants, malls, etc etc and more if you live in california and texas
>You still don't know the difference between mandatory and important.
>I pray to lord jebus himself that you're pretending to be retarded
you are the retard here, i havent said that it is mandatory at schools

greg abbots wife is the granddaughter from mexican immigrants lmao
>no retard, not your cities names
You mean signs? That are both in English and Spanish? O.....k? How is that forced again? Americans will just read the English portion while your goblins will read the Spanish one.
>Government, restaurants, malls, etc etc and more if you live in California and Texas
I've been to California many times even going again next month. I still would like sources, since you're talking pretty much out your ass again.
>you are the retard here, i havent said that it is mandatory at schools
I've moved passed schools. Mandatory in general sense now. Still isn't. You aren't forced at all and can still get by being a monolingual.

You're the retard here. Side note: many chicanos I know can't even speak Spanish lmao.

>greg abbots wife is the granddaughter from mexican immigrants lmao
so you are now admitting politicians need to pander spanish speakers.
If you have been in california and have never seen anyone speaking spanish, you are bullshiting at this point

>so you are now admitting politicians need to pander spanish speakers.
I never said they didn't'? A lot of politicians don't speak another language. I think I read somewhere that our last 11 out of 12 presidents were monolingual. Having more languages under your belt is sure to boost popularity, that's a no brainer. I'm sure the president of France knows several.
>If you have been in california and have never seen anyone speaking spanish, you are bullshiting at this point
I never said that either, Why are you pivoting so much? You're downs dude

>I never said they didn't'?
yes you did, and mentioned how bush doesnt speak spanish
>I never said that either,
"I've been to California many times even going again next month. I still would like sources,"
like i said in the other post, if you havent see people speaking spanish in government buildings and all those things i mentioned, you are bullshiting
why cant you just admit that your country is getting cucked slowly by spanish speakers

Attached: cuckeado.jpg (414x586, 40K)

>para
>por

>yes you did, and mentioned how bush doesnt speak spanish
Because you said Spanish was a requirement, which it isn't.

You still don't know the difference between mandatory and important.

As for the California thing, I never said that nobody speaks spanish. I was addressing your claim that it was reequired in business (which it isn't) and you've yet to still provide sources for your claims. All you said was anecdotal, and addressing the same shit you've been saying for the past hour now probably.

Also are all mexicans fucking retarded like you? If that is the case then jesus we truly are fucked.

>der
>dis
>das

>Because you said Spanish was a requirement, which it isn't.
it already is if they want to govern states that border mexico, and if they do not speak it, they will use hispanics anyway
>All you said was anecdotal
i guess all those pissed off trump supporters do not count

>a
>мы
>вac
>нac
>нaм
>вaм
>тeбя

Attached: 1539257944299.png (645x772, 148K)

>it already is if they want to govern states that border mexico
And that's what, 4 states? You do realize dubya was governor of texas and didn't know spanish right?
>and if they do not speak it, they will use hispanics anyway
Yeah, to speak to hispanics. No shit sherlock
>i guess all those pissed off trump supporters do not count
You pivoted again.

> Ы
> Й
> Ъ
> Ь
> Ё

>try to speak with some russian
>can't understand half he says because of the slang

Attached: 1539466415002.png (840x854, 545K)

>And that's what, 4 states?
nope the entire country, if there are is a presidential election
>Yeah, to speak to hispanics. No shit sherlock
why to speak spanish in an english speaking country then even if there are latinos??
>You pivoted again.
nope, trump supported were pissed off because there are spanish signs everywhere, or because they were forced to learn some spanish.....
Not only my anecdotas like you said

>nope the entire country
>mexican """""""""education"""""""""""
None of the border states governors are required to learn Spanish to take office. Sorry bud
>why to speak spanish in an english speaking country then even if there are latinos??
What the fuck are you saying?
>nope,
You did though. I never mentioned trump supporters, you brought it up. You pivoted.

>None of the border states governors are required to learn Spanish to take office
they will use spanish speakers to get votes anyway
>What the fuck are you saying?
why do they need to speak spanish in america where people are supposed to speak english?
>I never mentioned trump supporters
yes i did it, to prove you it is not just my """anecdota""

We're going around in circles with this conversation.
>why do they need to speak Spanish in america where people are supposed to speak English?
Who needs to? You don't need to anywhere. It's the opposite really.
>yes i did it
I know you did. Still don't see how trump supporters are involved in this conversation.

keep staying in denial amigo ahhahahahahahaha
languagetrainers.com/blog/2017/03/20/6-reasons-why-spanish-could-be-the-united-states-official-language/

>gets btfo in the conversation
>resorts to meme article saying spanish should be the official language when the US doesn't even have one and never will
I'm done with you. You're so fucking retarded it hurts. No wonder trump supporters want to keep you people out.