I wish my country was colonized by the British

>I wish my country was colonized by the British

Attached: 1542698583118.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hehe_people#Hehe_rebellion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_in_the_Philippines
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Philippines_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically this

Lol: kekked and checked.
You should have been colonized by Sweden. We were a Swedoid colony for 700 years and now we are the best country in the world. We still have our own language, our own culture and our own genetics. We kept everything and took all the good things.

but we're ex-colony brothers

but you still have to ask your gov to drink alcohol, lel

ultimate redpill is wishing one's country was colonized by us

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-21 Herero Wars - Wikipedia.png (314x736, 181K)

Also the second best country in the world (Norway) was a Swedish colony.

what do you mean we just have to pay extra. but, i dont pay for shit. i import my alcohol from germany :^)

Would you have preferred Belgium?

Its a throwback to me and my friend poster about how Flipland would be better had the British colonised it without realising that it'd be a part of Malaysia in the end which would make it worse in the long run

talking about*
Fuck I'm sick as hell right now
I don't want to hear about cut hands during my past Secondary School lessons

Fun fact:Germany tried to acquire Philippines after the Spanish American War by parking their boats in Manila Bay

>Flipland
Philippines?

Yea
We sort of just called countries by their shortened or their nicknames when talking about history

i kinda like singapore but i dislike singaporeans singapore is full of koreaboos and weeaboos but they hate/look down china and chinese even though singaporeans are chinese themselves they're so cucked

It happens desu
>colleagues kiss my Korean friend's ass 24/7 to the point I have to cut myself from him since I became nothing

yeah Willy's diplomatic skills weren't the most elaborate

Attached: Wilhelm II.jpg (509x679, 55K)

> be German
> declare war on laughter
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hehe_people#Hehe_rebellion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_in_the_Philippines
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Philippines_relations

Attached: 640px-José_Rizal_historical_marker_in_Berlin.jpg (640x659, 132K)

Are Germans still hung up over the Cameroon-Tanjanika-Namibia genocides? I remember seeing a news about the tanganyikan leader telling germany to stop paying compensation for what happened back then

cool
nobody knows about it and they're not getting any reparations (they're getting enough development aid from us already)

dude that's creepy there were a few chinese singaporean exchange students at my college and they liked to gossip and badmouth about mainland chinese exchange student more than anyone else, and these girls always used only korean singapore is a nice country and people are smart and kind but i didn't like the people who have lost their roots

Its a country were the kpop fever is at its highest koreanon
All this is bound to pass and go
Can't really judge Singaporeans as a whole to be fair since some are racists who tend to look down on foreigners but at the same would suck K-cock in a heartbeat but there are some who don't give a shit and but rather are welcoming and friendly of everyone

They don't teach them in German schools? I always imagined it'd consist of collective guilt over holocaust/kaiser wilhelm/german nationalism

would be nice if it was japanese instead so chinkapore will be cleansed from sinonsects menace.

no
history lessons in my opinion were a bit lacking in general, we didn't receive a general overview of history, rather specific details on how the government of the German Empire or Weimar Republic for example worked
didn't even spend that much time discussing the Holocaust either desu

Guess I was wrong
I used to go to Jow Forums a few years back and they'd say shit like German History classes are obsessed with anti nationalist guilt classes
Feels good to hang around this board to be honest
Shoo go back to /Asean/ and spout more Koran verses

>believing Jow Forums about anything

Guilt tripping is exclusively restricted for (((them)))

I was an impressionable teen what'd you expect
What do you mean?

well the mainstream media and generally accepted narrative in society is kinda that way (obsessed about guilt etc)
but history class in school was decent and relatively neutral tbqh

That is all about muh six gorillion, other peoples that suffered in the war (and previous ones) are treated as a footnote at best

>Jews focus on their suffering over that of others
wow imagine my shock

British Suriname fucking sucks dick though

namibia is also a shithole

I wish my country was a city state

>namibia is also a shithole
it wouldn't be if our rule hadn't been ended by WW1

>tfw colonized by Russia

no way of knowing that

>based secular muslim central asian state
Not bad I guess?

>now we are the best country in the world
the moment you realize you're born in Finland is the moment you realize your life ended before it began

Namibia is quite stable though
They managed to keep white-natives relation peacefully unlike South Africa

Why?

actually there is
everywhere where there are Germans in the world there's prosperity

>no history
>nothing at all to be proud about
>filled with mentally challenged, ugly and gay people

Who wouldn't want to live in the only place in the world that's swampy AND frozen at the same time?

Wouldn't mind if they whined all millennium long, they can do as they please. But we are giving in too much to that, it's always Stolpersteine here, free submarines there. We need to give it a rest already

The flyover states and the rust belt of muttland? Meh...

yes, but that's our fault, not theirs
why shouldn't they take a free sub from us if our politicians are retarded enough to agree to it?
also
>Stolpersteine here
many of those remember non-Jews too

Tell me one (1) non-British ex-colony that is not a third world shithole

Attached: he.png (1000x1000, 120K)

weren’t we nice to you guys tho?

The first two are only an issue if you have no reason to be proud of yourself and need to cling to your country's history to find a source of pride
t. also lives in a country where the first two points apply

Well I meant to imply it's our fault...

Netherlands

I think we can all agree that European colonization was the best thing to happen to Asia in a millennia.

Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Quebec
>what do all successful ex-colonies have in common?
natives were replaced by Europeans.
oge ales kla

based

Australians are loved throughout the world for the culture they created from scratch in 200 years while only a bunch of assburgers around the world like Finland

>Argentina, Chile, Uruguay

White in these countries does not mean what you think it means.

they're as white as Spain, which is good enough compared to the rest of the world

Finland is still objectively a good country to live in though, saying your life is over before it even begun seems like a massive exaggeration tbqh.

Chile is 50% Amerindian genetically, Argentina 25% and Uruguay still about 15

based post keep it up neighbour

all Finns secretly agree that it's a shithole
every time a Finn starts spamming some pointles statistic where Finland is number 10 it's just a manifestation of an inferiority complex

this niggy is redpilled and knows his genetics

non-Europeans, ofc.
the Southern Cone has a relatively better quality of life than other Latam countries, but it is far from being a first world region, Quebec is under Anglo rule and it is only successful because it is under Anglo rule.

Don't many philipinos believe Hitler was one of them? That he had a phlip father or something

>number 10
get the fuck out
its number 1
finland is number 1

Attached: 1524897710335.png (1119x619, 184K)

Everyone agrees their own nation is a shit hole

>neighbour
just another malaysian city.

>he still hasn't move on from 1965
Get with the times Grandpa

Doubt so

>all Finns secretly agree that it's a shithole
every time a Finn starts spamming some pointles statistic where Finland is number 10 it's just a manifestation of an inferiority complex

Is not that the same in every country? South Korea is not much different. Internet boards in South Korea are also overflowing with postings that are ridiculing and mocking Our own country. Japan is doing this shit too. I rather see Jow Forums Finns blind nationalistic tendencies are cringe af.