CRUSADE for North Sentinel Island

These Savages killed our fellow follower of Christ
We must retaliate by launching a crusade.
Grab your sswords and armor, as long as they are steel we will be more technologically advanced than the infidels
DEUS VULT!

Attached: E2705E61-994B-4660-A1FB-CF255F05866A.jpg (1242x1704, 884K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.in/india/story/american-national-killed-in-andaman-wanted-to-convert-tribe-into-christianity-1393370-2018-11-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deserve it tb h. That island is known for being inhabited by savages that kill everyone who goes there. Only a mutt could be retarded enough to go there

His last name was literally Chau, lol

So? No such thing as a typically American name

He was probably pure Chinese
If he was only part Chinese and a mutt he would have a European last name, because there’s no way an Asian male got pussy from a non-asian

indiatoday.in/india/story/american-national-killed-in-andaman-wanted-to-convert-tribe-into-christianity-1393370-2018-11-21
doesn't look full asian

>Go to an island full of literal savages
>Get killed
SHOCKING!

based and redpilled hapa.

u misspelled it ur supposed to say

DEVS VVLT

Haha you’re right, my time browsing Jow ForumsHapas has failed me, they told me AM/WF hapas were successful

This, but mericans are hungry for attention and if someone managed to convert that island they would get so much attention that mutt could sustain himself off it for several decades.

What the fuck was his plan in converting those xenophobic tribesmen?

>Allen Chau
Lel every time

I wonder if this tribe has a religion based off the helicopters they see in the sky and the few fishermen they’ve encountered
I mean if you were living in the Stone Age and you see modern technology they would turn into a religion

>some tribals killed a dumb amerifat with his happy meal mormon bible
B-B-B-B-B-BASED

Divine intervention probably.
I mean no one even knows their language so he relied on Jesus to help him speak in tongues

Waiting for a literal miracle, most likely. God will show me the way yadda yadda.

The only good Christians are the dead ones. The entire world should copy this method and wipe out the death cult of Christianity.

Imagine if they saw what a gun could do.

Also, are these people ethnically Indian or what?

He actually likely wasn’t a missionary, he was likely just some idiot who wanted to meet a remote people
The missionary part comes from speculation since he was a devout Christian or mormon

VVVV VVVV

more like MORON amirite? Lmao.

I think they’re more like melanesians or abos

Based abos

Exceptional post, keep it up Finland.

This guy gets it.

The Eternal Hapa

He was 100% pure American religious nutter. Don't try to turn this into an ethnicity thing when your culture endorses religious fanatics.

What was he expecting? If he didn't end up being killed and eaten, he himself would have unknowingly killed a bunch of these islanders.

He wasn’t a missionary, he was an adventurer
An imbelicle regardless of his motive
Also I don’t think even the dumbest people endorous going to a Stone Age tribe whose people are known to kill fishermen who get too close

Attached: F059E952-7623-4C86-BC9F-0331B0DEE475.jpg (1242x1804, 2.22M)

There isn’t any evidence those people are cannibals

>Asking a crusade for a protestant missionary
Heretic scum must be purged

Attached: 1541164841060.jpg (967x720, 468K)

How come these people get to do whatever they want and have there culture respected, while the people of Pitcairn Island don’t get those same protections
#FreePitcairn

I know just memeing on the topic of "wew guys what a bunch of savages xDDD lmao".
But I must admit that I'm quite curious to know what they'll do with his corpse.

Guys he wasn’t a missionary, I don’t know where this idea came from
His Instagram page has nothing about religion and has evidence of alcohol on it, which would be very atypical for this radical of a Christian
He seems to be someone who likes traveling to remote places and also seems to be sponsored by PerkeyJerkey

O AMERICANO

Sopa de mormón

He deserved it

More like issues within the Mormons
If we hadn’t given them religious freedom this wouldn’t have happened

>be american
>go to island
>get shot

apparently they die within a few days from illnesses when contaminated by the outside world, which would be fine by me 2bh
there shouldn't be law free zones where people can just do all kinds of fucked up shit

Fuck off they're ours.

To be fair, pajeets should have better control over who goes near the island

>calls himself christian
>doesn't celebrate Easter
What is he trying to say?

lel. I'd pay to watch a bunch of fat neckbeards scramble to shore in poorly made armor and then get shot by a flury of arrows.

एक इलाज

Protestants celebrate Easter, it’s just I hated it
It was the only day of the year that my mom made me go to church, and all I got was candy

What’s stopping me from going to the island, conquering it and calling myself king?
If the police tried to arrest me they’d only be doing more damage to the locals, so they’d probably just let me be

Self defence, contact means insta-death by flu or some shit.

Missionaries can fuck off in general.

Arrows, lots of them.

Protestants aren't christians.

What if I’m in full steel armor and am armed with a gun, after they realize the couldn’t beat me surely they’ll stop fighting

>Christcuck
And nothing of value was lost.
At least he did not have the time to have children and spread his low IQ genetics

He wasn’t a missionary
News outlets just made that up

>protestants

>christians

Attached: 1536657779210.png (979x735, 555K)

India claim it and protect it. You'll be going up against a nation with nuclear weapons for a tiny island full of savages. Not worth it.

If you want to be a king, you should conquer some savage part of the US like the southside of Chicago

Probably, but I guess that when you end up killing the natives with a sneeze the authorities will come to pay you a visit.

Nah he should take over Alabama

You'd die from heat stroke

They don't count as human yet.

Is he Protestant or Mormon? I’ve heard both but I can’t tell because there’s not a single reference to Christianity on his Instagram page, which makes me doubt he’s actually a missionary

Based indian tribesman defending their land against the mutt invader

Attached: 1473976133492.jpg (526x730, 87K)

Dumb American Evangelical missionary thought these Islanders would be as tolerant as the cucked Hindus of India.

Southern India has tons of American Evangelicals in almost every village.

He seems like a bit of a nut still sad though

Attached: 7A189825-B1A9-483D-A880-A20929680E41.png (640x1136, 738K)

>daily mail
As I’ve said on this thread, there’s no way he was actually a missionary, his Instagram page has no references to Christianity

You already posted this

Why are you stalking me Muslim? I'm going to call the Polizei

I wish we'd just get rid of the savage natives.

Still stupid.

Well Ciao ciao then

lel

you're a big guy?

Attached: spurdo CIa.png (375x237, 4K)

For you

What abos would do if next time there are will be some ship with marines on board.

haha yes

And drones.

Throw arrows at it though It will be completely useless.

t-thanks bby :3

Attached: bane puppy eyes.jpg (480x330, 134K)

Go back to Jow Forums with your sad attempts to save face

It's like alien invasion. They would shit themselves, that for sure, if they are didn't have some super voodoo magic they completely unarmed. Back in the day Britain and Portugaul genocided saveges in mass for a less behaving.
I wonder how are they managed to survive to this day. I bet it's voodoo magic.

I don’t know how I’m attempting to save face I’m not a missionary or a Mormon, I just get annoyed with inaccuracies being repeated

They survived because of their irrelevancy. There is nothing interesting about their shitty island, no natural resources to exploit, no real strategic location, It is just a wasteland filled with abos. I would actually like making DNA tests to them to see if they are actually human.

Britain tried to civilize it but decided it wasn’t worth it to try and civilize people who just try to chuck arrows at anyone who comes near them

You know there are no land irrelevance, mate. It must be something more than that.

let's go bois

Attached: aa2.jpg (600x501, 45K)

lol he deserved it based sentinelese

No he's right. The current indian regime is full of hindu fanatics who spread conspiracy theories about christian missionaries being CIA agents attempting to split india. They're definitely bullshiting. The guy was just a naive adventurer.

i just spend 20 minutes daydreaming about going there and what would happen.
tahnk you cool thread

I could spend an hour daydreaming on what living in your inbred sheep fucking island would be like
No joke, it sounds comfy

There was a exclusion zone put in place and enforced by the navy since the 80s but current government lifted a few months back to encourage tourism. It was only time before one of those Shit heads would end up with a spear wound

Attached: 03-42-49-rosa-azul-correias-biqu-ni-brasileiro-2018.jpg (800x800, 100K)

Why not teach about some minors get over with dead bodies. I know they are in the right, but someone should tell them to back off or else. Shoot to kill unarmed people even in defence isn't right. Abos are too naive.

That tribe is extremely isolated for thousands of years, so much so they haven't developed resistance to modern environments yet. Some were caught and brought to mainland but they died quickly. After that they were just left to their own. They're only able to sustain themselves on the island, they even survived the 04 Indian Ocean tsunami. The coastguard choppers Sent to check on them were attacked with Arrows.

Attached: DsjFUCZWoAAkpY1.jpg (800x542, 99K)

Deserve. Leave them alone