Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums.
Have you ever been rude to a tourist just because you were in a bad mood.
-
I have. One time an Amer*can tourist asked for directions, I replied while frowning: Sorry buddy I don't speak English, you'll have to ask someone else.
Video somewhat related:
youtube.com/watch?v=pfUmW_Mf5qc
pic unrelated.

Attached: 1540697893475.jpg (400x600, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ylilauta.org/72/0f4f604f/brittituristille.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, but not just because im in a bad mood

if anglo talks to me i just stare at him and pretend not to understand any of it

No I'm always nice to tourists :) sometimes if I have nothing on at lunch I'll go for a walk around London. Because I wear a suit I must look friendly and approachable so I always get asked questions and I'm always nice. Took some Spanish girls to lunch one time!

Need a scandi gf that's strong and independent to order me to give her a massage.

Attached: 1508186404537.png (785x757, 127K)

But surely there are some times when you are in a bad mood.

Nah, I always help. cause my mentality is that I'm also using them to improve my english. There was a time 2 Swedish girl asked me information... They are beautiful, but nothing happen cause I was to shy to say anything besides what they asked... If it was today I would probably acted in a other way.

Talking to foreigners makes me happy which is why I go on Jow Forums! The only times I get annoyed in London is by Germans, they're always ambling along in the middle of the pavement, no consideration for others. Also slavs don't smile which is offputting

I help as much as I can.
It not my character to take it out on anybody.
Maybe if I felt super super super bad, I would ignore them.

Yes, at work, mostly deserved because of extreme ignorance though.

Does Bulgaria get many tourists outside the obvious 2 places? Seems like a nice place to visit but I think people get a bit scared of going because it's slavic and theres not much english signage

>Also slavs don't smile which is offputting
I have heard that many Europeans do not smile for not reason, in other words, they only smile when they actually feel happy, an honest smile.
What a coincidence, I too met 2 girls from Sweden, both of them had very light blue eyes, and their iris was very big. I am not saying they had big peel eyes, I am saying they iris has really large.
But I was only like 17 when I met them.
Why not just learn the language and then travel.

ohh, the city where I leave often has some European that travel the world with only a large backpack and an small amount off money, idk what is the English term for that. They were doing that.

Yeah, I get that cultures are different, it just comes across as weird and distant here. For example if you hold the door for someone and they don't smile and say thanks. It's more of a politeness thing I suppose. I remember being told by my polish friend to smile less in Poland because it made me look like an idiot haha

I'm always extremely nice and helpful because it's embarrassing enough that they'd come to my town and I don't want to make their experience any worse

I tried to defend a French tourist which had been robbed by a group of miserables, they usually push people into the train and take whatever they have in their bags or pants, they go with women to handle them whatever they robbed and police officers won't stop them because they're women and muh human rights.

I fought with two of them, everyone stared at me as if I was wrong, nobody else helped me even when others clearly saw them robbing and handing the phone.

I would have done the same for a local though.

I know what you mean.
I love close Los Cabos which is a very tourist-ish city, but it is very expensive (mostly for obnoxious americans) so a lot of European tourist go to my town, because it is a lot cheaper.
I am actually surprised with how many nationalities I have met: american, canadian, german, french, italian, swiss, austrian, hungarian, danish, swedish, turkish and the list goes on.

If I come across *Ngloid tourists I pretend that I can't speak English or purposely send them in the wrong direction.

Most French tourist I have met have been rude. Fuck them.
Where do you live?

ayy lmao

Attached: edium.jpg (1386x1385, 1.11M)

Signs everywhere have english translations. I'm on a bus stop now, the name of the stop is translated to english under the kyrilic, bulgarian name. Not everything is translated, but you can google where you are. It should be the same in all big cities, the countryside is a different matter altogether - you'll not find people speaking English there either.

Our two big tourist groups are, as you've heard - British and Russian seasonal tourists at the seaside. However tourism to our capital and other cultural sites have seen much growth lately. I noticed a lot of iberian tourists in the summer. But I'm still more likely to meet a lost business traveler then a real tourist.

There are free english guides for Sofia, or there were. They had a facebook thing. Might be worth looking into if you plan coming.

>if anglo talks to me i just stare at him and pretend not to understand any of it
>If I come across *Ngloid tourists I pretend that I can't speak English or purposely send them in the wrong direction.
-
Why so much hate towards Anglos?

Attached: 1539893862979.jpg (1600x1200, 305K)

If I come across Fr*nchoid tourists I pretend that I can't speak French or say "Va te faire foutre".

>Why so much hate towards Anglos?
It's just banter

I kill them

anglos are awful tourists

Based and redpilled

pakis british are ok. rest is trash

A small irrelevant town, it's not a shithole but there's literally no reason to visit it. I think a lot of the tourists are just backpackers passing through, but it's still embarrassing.

Wtf people laugh and enjoy themselves on holiday cannot believe this. Why is the rest of the world comprised of virgins, if I see boisterous foreigners here it's fun not annoying

Well that's good news, Cyrillic is scary to us. Yeah I would like to go, your countryside seems very romantic and I like food from that area, and lots of interesting history of course. Bulgarians seem nice on Jow Forums too (apart from one very annoying one)

only yankees and chinese. anyone else i'll go out of my way for.

Attached: sc.jpg (2000x1000, 303K)

Anglo tourists aren't laughing and having fun, they're causing trouble, they're wasted, they're getting in peoples faces and they are assholes

Yes, these things are enjoyable, getting drunk with your friends and going out is entertaining. Oh boo hoo people are being loud in the streets :( get a grip, not like 'lads' go to finland anyway, I bet you're just parroting opinions you saw on Jow Forums

> I bet you're just parroting opinions you saw on Jow Forums
Unless they're Spanish or Greek, if they're complaining about Britihs tourists, yes they're just a parrot

based

Saw americans take group picture, i just walked right in front of the camera, hopefully ruining their shot.

Also, two danes asked about bus informartion. I said i didn't know anything about the bus. Which is a lie, I know every single route in my head from memory.

brit tourists in finland
i.ylilauta.org/72/0f4f604f/brittituristille.mp4

I'd recommend visiting the old towns in cities that maintain them as attractions.
Picrelated is the old capital of the Kingsom of Bulgaria - Veliko Turnovo. Pic is from the top of the hill the kings fort was around.

Attached: IMG_20170712_182451.jpg (4608x3456, 3.43M)

Destroy these mad brutes

Cool! Thanks, screenshotted

You seem like a nice man

You also seem nice. Everyone else in this thread are sad mean people

I hate people like you. There are far too many scandinavians who are like this.

>Everyone else in this thread are sad mean people
Americans can be really annoying sometimes.
He punched that prick, what are you talking about?

>Delete. N*rdoids are supposed by UGLY.
what?

One time when I was pretty drunk some older couple drove up to us and asked for directions and for some reason I just started bursting out with laughter. Than my friends started laughing too and they drove away

Why did you laugh?
Did they look funny?

Recently I've been asked for bus change on Nassau St. by foreigners a lot, and I notice each time my 'no' is a bit more grouchy and dismissive

Yankee faggots come down here all the time and get lost because they're stupid
I give them wrong directions

They don't need your directions considering everyone has GPS now.

Either way, I'd rather visit Guatemala than fucking Mississippi. Gross.

I'm only rude to chinese tourists.