>get shot

Attached: int.png (805x901, 1001K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/v/J206CKoG1R0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be german
>actually turkish

This wouldn't have happen if he has a gun

do american ch*stians really wear shark tooth as symbol of their faith instead of a cross?

Attached: 1542297233639.png (270x278, 177K)

youtube.com/v/J206CKoG1R0

Though greatly he failed, more greatly he dared.

The chad Sentinelese vs. the virgin American

Attached: 6472440-6413235-image-a-2_1542805067277.jpg (634x396, 48K)

>be mad
> can't handle the bantz

Attached: 1396738995410.png (608x580, 87K)

>Christcuck
And nothing of value was lost.
At least he did not have the time to have children and spread his low IQ genetics

there are already lots of chinese in the world though

>be banted
>bant back
>"LOL AMERICANS CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTER"

Attached: 1541130422078.jpg (612x491, 50K)

>be American
>be a murder statistic

Hopefully he had a painful death.

Hope they have a higer IQ than the mixed amerimutt asians

the first christians actually used fishie as a discrete symbol because in latin the word fishie worked as an acronym for something about jesus

As long as they didn't grow up in the USA and go through the American public school system, they likely have and will.

do other countries have those stupid fish car stickers as well ?

oh yes, you're quite intelligent people, not like those Americans HA HA HA

they died, and they're american, HA

so red pilled and woke :^)

Suicide by savage.

We have that as well.

Stop taking things so personally

do people ever try to suicide by yeti?

Wouldn't know. Hope they livestream that though.

I don't see how else I am intended to take endless streams of posts that celebrate the deaths of people from my country in every thread, or that without fail insult every attribute of people from this country

but then, I suppose I'm not a cool guy like you that "gets the banter TM"

You can just hear the ooga boogas

He should have brought a gun.

Thank you. I'm a pure 100% European Aryan, with a high IQ
My genetics did not partake on the great regression of the mutting of America

Attached: La Regrecion.png (2552x5560, 2.39M)

nah yous a humorless cunt

Giving them attention is only causing more of these types of threads to be made.

yep, that's right, it's all a funee joke, and I just don't get it :^)

there's only one way to stop their shit threads from being made to be honest

we are making fun of every stupid death here its just that most avoidable shootings happen to take place in america

Attached: IMG_0086.png (348x592, 285K)

Stupidity knows no boundaries

He wasn’t a missionary, I don’t know where this idea came from
His Instagram page has nothing about religion and has evidence of alcohol on it, which would be very atypical for this radical of a Christian
He seems to be someone who likes traveling to remote places and also seems to be sponsored by PerkeyJerkey

Another white worshipper of a Semitic god bites the dust.

Attached: nordic wizard.png (493x395, 142K)

>white

Deserved t bh

Based

Yes. I wish I could get one

Fucking jackass deserved it.

>be Christian
>want to spread the word of Christ
>decide to visit an island which has had access to its shores restricted by the Indian Coast Guard for decades
>the same island has a well-known reputation for hosting violent tribesmen who've killed fishermen and fired arrows at helicopters
>locals probably have no immunity to many modern diseases

>decide it's okay to violate the terms of your visa, break Indian law and risk the lives of dozens of ugga-bugga tribesmen for muh eternal salvation

He wasn’t a missionary

Every source says he is.

Regardless of the fact, he attempted to enter a restricted area inhabited by notoriously violent locals. He was a fucking retard.

Why should Indian taxpayers be paying for getting an American Evangelical missionary's body retrieved from a remote island?

His Instagram doesn’t have any reference to being a missionary or religion, everything is just about adventuring
I think people just assumed he was a missionary, when in reality he was even more retarded and went to the island just to meet the locals

they wont because this has happened before and the bodies are never recovered or even found

To be fair, Indians do have a propensity to declare any wayward or errant foreigners as "illegal missionaries." I remember similar accusations were levied against the two Italians kidnapped by a rogue Maoist militia in Odisha some years back.

But some of his post excerpts and Instagram hashtags do explicitly reference God and his religious beliefs.

>just to meet the locals
A tribe known to kill foreigners? Genius. Anyway IIRC its illegal to go on islands inhabited by those people for this exact reason

Ah, but I’d expect much more overt religious post for a missionary, that’s why I’m doubting this story

Shooting them?

Yeah, they’ve already killed a few fishermen years back

It is illegal.

I think the Indian government recently lifted some restrictions on travel to and near North Sentinel Island. However, my understanding of regulations is that any foreign national wishing to transit in proximity to NIS would require a Restricted Area Permit.

Fair enough. But if authorities have already interviewed the people who helped transport Chau to NIS, they may have divulged some information.

Like I said: he was a fucking tard either way. Regardless of whether he went for God or Instagram selfies with tribals, he was willingly endangering himself and the natives. I won't romanticize indigenous or primitive ways of living, but Chau intentionally flouted Indian law (and probably UN conventions on uncontacted tribes) to have Le Adventure with a band of people who've murdered other would-be visitors (and, in many cases, marooned fishermen).

Yeah I remember that they attacked the people that went there to help them after 2004 tsunami. That Island is based af imo
Then he really made an effort to get killed in such a stupid way. I honestly don't feel bad for him.

They’ve survived for thousands of years, why would they need help after the 2004 tsunami

Why all europeans are psychopaths?

all that was done was a indian navy helicopter flew over the island to check on them, got greeted by arrows and left.

I feel bad for the guy's family, but he doesn't deserve sympathy.

I'd feel for him if he'd gotten stoned to death for refusing to take a selfie. Fuck, I'd feel worse for a tourist who gets shot after wandering into a Brazilian favela. Accidents happen, and most people who go to areas with dangerous reputations--like Mexico or Colombia--return unscathed.

But getting to a place like North Sentinel Island entails willingly breaking numerous laws, planning and paying for transportation and otherwise arranging logistical support to reach a group of people who are gonna kill you is inexcusably stupid.

If you first reaction to somebody dying is to find other ways to mock them and people from where they are from, you are a psychopath.

It's Jow Forums.

boo fucking hoo, you stupid mutt

Maybe don't be an idiot and go to a restricted island that has a bunch of natives that kill on sight. I can't feel bad for people dying because of their idiocy.

That dummy not only died, but he irrepairably interrupted the sociocultural relations of this tribe. Now they know there are strange mutt men living beyond the world's end.

Holy shit, that is actually very profound. Til now they've only killed Indians and Brits. This guy was Chinese. I wonder what they make of the Chinese race.

May he Rest in Peace.

I really hope the Indian government will soon exert sovereignty over their own land punish the missionary's murderers, as well as bring those Andaman tribes into civilization.

I really hope you're only baiting.

>not wearing chainmail
>not going onboard with a party of fifty of your best buds, armored, on horse and with lances
>not killing vast majority of men, women and children and converting the mutt rape babies when they grow up a bit

The Spanish knew how to spread "Christianity"

it was self defence

yeah

We respect and value human life.
Americans are not human beings.

Fuck off fairy boy
I bet you’re an actual mutt

I hope he suffered.

Attached: 1540209700701.gif (1168x524, 355K)

It’s been a long time since the british came, I doubt they’d know the difference between that guy and their great grandparents description of white people

>leaf
cringe and bluepilled

Why are missionary religions such insecure fuckery lmfao
If your religion is so true shouldn't people naturally come to it, instead of you trying to shill it everywhere, or spread it by the sword?

I hope Trump carpet bombs those jungle niggers with napalm

fucking savages need to be exterminated

>christcuck got cucked

and nothing of value lost

double points he was an gringo

Terrorist Status achievement unlocked

>be peruvian
>get decapitated

nu-Jow Forums only cares about deaths when its non-whites or ways to get back at Jow Forums. It's a consequence of this board being flooded with teenage redditards over the last couple of years

see: that synagogue shooting a few weeks ago

>fucking savages, as a Christian I am entitled to spread muh Christ shit everywhere
>fucking mudshits, they have no right to spread their shit on muh Christian country. Go back!

>as an American I can shot you if you cross my propriety. Muh second amendment and muh freedom!!!!
>fucking savages, I should be allowed to invade your home and break your rules without repercussion!

Attached: serveimage.jpg (225x225, 9K)

it would be kinda cool to try to invade the island yourself and see if you can kill one of them undetected then get the hell out of there

lets face it, if he was indeed some cross worshiping "missionary he was a sub IQ'd retard and deserved this fate.

but it's more likely he was some CIA nigger scout sent in to see if they had any gold to steal.

>set foot on an island so we should be allowed to kill you
meanwhile you moorish shitskin niggers would be the first to start crying if a white person shot a nigger who encroached on their property

>I don't see how else I am intended to take endless streams of posts
You're not. Literally just don't even think about them. The posts will happen with or without you, and either way they'll have their fun - but when they're fishing for angry Americans, you're giving them exactly what they want.
Just ignore it if you can't think of a witty reply

germany would have more trucks of peace except it's smart enough to know to put up merkelblocks at the entrances to Volksfeste and Weihnachtsmärkte

>all these diaspora insulting Christianity
you fucking non-white subhumans

Attached: 1517678544774.jpg (575x556, 39K)

Hypocrisy doesn't justify hypocrisy

>Polish intellectuals are posting

Pigman reporting in.
You are too white, my friend.
Have you considered meeting up with your colonial Brazilian BVLLS?

>fucking savages, as a Christian I am entitled to spread muh Christ shit everywhere
but that's what you did

hopefully some disease wipes these subhuman n*n-whites out and they get a full dose of civilisation

no trespassing allowed

Attached: 51NZtWEPHXL.jpg (340x340, 32K)

Shooting them?
Good thing we've got practice.
Euros will rue the day that us Black American BVLLS shoot them from their high horses before they can finish their ficky ficky with them.

>Christianity
It's an American we're talking about

The island is at least 20 square km, can someone tell me how these people managed to see him coming? do they have guards stationed across the island at all times?

Perú is not Mexico

>ancestor did some shit 500 years ago
>that means you must forcibly agree with them

Attached: serveimage.png (7000x6318, 91K)

Hey, that's a good idea?
Anyone wanna help me crowdfund a delivery of blankets and shiny beads to them?
You know, for old times' sakes?

He probably approached them. They can't be that hard to spot whem fishing.

they live on the coast, they are fishers.

their actions latches unto their descendants

Attached: 1542470265761.gif (340x255, 97K)