I just recently married my girlfriend of three years (18yo now) who is ethnically German...

I just recently married my girlfriend of three years (18yo now) who is ethnically German, and we have decided to have at least three children before she turns 23 (she is four months pregnant with our first). Should I feel bad about stealing another prime breeding age German woman from German men? They've had it rough since WW2...

Attached: 1459007281370.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Meh, at least you're not a Turk I suppose?
German men are effeminate, who gives a shit.

Also, 3 kids, really?
How old are you?
Can you support those children my dude?

Why would a girl marry a finn?
Not trying to be unpolite, but you're nobody. A strong european surname brings great honour to family. Every girl wants to have a german, french or british surname. Strong nations, great blood but finn surname is no good.
Is she ugly?

>German men are effeminate, who gives a shit
That's rich coming from João da Silva Souza, also known as Joanna at night

Not everyone is autistic like you and other Jow Forums tards. There are more important things than a surname or being relevant
t. other

>being relevant
Like what? Your children will be bullied for having weak blood

Have you ever spoken to an actual female that wasn't your mother or her bitch dog?

Yes. That's how it works here. Girls prefer guys with good families.

Pole surname is attractive too, for some reason.

>Your children will be bullied for having weak blood
Ah yes, i remember how we talked about hablogroups and autosomal admixture during school breaks with lads. We used to bully that one mutt of a kid who was only 86.3% Finnish haha

Attached: breivik myötistelee.jpg (960x1280, 78K)

>Yes. That's how it works here
It doesn't work like that in Europe. This is the first time i have ever heard about such thing. I've had friends who were part Swedish or something else and nobody gave a shit. Nobody cares about your surname or "weak blood", unless you're brown

No. I saying that the common people gives privileges to kids whose ancestors came from good places

We don't live in your retarded monkey country where Fritz The Farmer has status because he is German.

Dude, shut your monkey mouth already.

lmfao imagine being this mad

t. Paulinho Hans Landa

kys my dude,you're not german nor will you ever be.

Also, germans consider you as subhuman if you didn't know that.

The shit you say fits medieval Europe under feudalism or baroque areas with strong families running themselves like countries. In obscure monarchies, maaaybe this makes some sense.

So I go to Brazil with white skin, blue eyes and -wski surname and I convince a chick to drink tea and cocoa with me and play rpg tabletop games on frigid rainy November nights?

>girl that marries at age 18 in 2018
>3 children before age 23

It's hard for me to even imagine how ugly she is.

t.

why the fuck is your 18yo girlfriend pregnant, and why would you want to have three kids at such a young age? how old are you, op?

Attached: Neckbeards.png (345x337, 127K)

Yeah, I heard in Jow Forums that modern europeans hate to be european.
Doesn't matter though. Even the negative german stereotype is very usefull

>So I go to Brazil with white skin, blue eyes and -wski surname and I convince a chick to drink tea and cocoa with me and play rpg tabletop games on frigid rainy November nights?
Yes. Though November here is usually hot

>So I go to Brazil with white skin, blue eyes and -wski surname and I convince a chick to drink tea and cocoa with me and play rpg tabletop games on frigid rainy November nights?
Not him, but unironically yes. Here white foreign people with blue eyes are treated like gods.

Why are you defending them? Is Hans burning your doughnut ?

>> makes a thread bullying the poor Hans
>> get triggered when the "racial" joke turns against then.

You guys are fucking pathetic, get fuck out of here.

>Marrying a G*erman
Your kids will be really autistic with Finnish blood on one side and german on the other

Sad but true for western women, my cousin was 20 when he married a rreally beautiful 19 year old and had a kid with here soon after but they are mexicans and 19 yo is prime age to breed for mexicans

westerners prime age to breed is mid 30s

>westerners prime age to breed is mid 30s
Holy shit. Imagine wanting to breed a 35 year old female.
God help us

>three kids before 23
good for you bud

Finns are honorary whites, it's alright.

Honorary is not enough. A lot turkmens were honorary aryans too

Yeah please stop taking our women finn bull

Tell us what it feels like to cum in a woman with the intention of making a baby

have you already found a special needs school that will take them?

fuck dawg, my gf is 32 I need to choose FUCKING NOW IF I WANT A KID OR NOT BEFORE SHE BECOMES ANY OLDER FUCK, THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE IM ONLY 26 WHY DID I HAVE TO LIKE MILFS

>Your children will be bullied for having weak blood
For being german/finn? Lol what are you retarded. Maybe in the jungle that shit is important but it isn't anywhere near as meaningful as you make it seem

You have until she's 45 but yes you should decide right now it's only going to get worse the longer you wait

This woman is part German, but mostly Finnish

Attached: laura5.png (550x773, 564K)

I KNOW NIGGER I GET PANIC ATTACKS WHEN I REALIZE CHANCES OF HAVING A RETARDED CHILD SKY ROCKET AT 35, AND IM NOT RELIGOUS BUT I DONT BELEIVE IN KILLING A FETUS

maybe the solution would be in vitro fertilization? choosing my strongest sperm and her healthiest egg?

Where you got your wife is irrelevant. The issue is whether you can support her and the children. Do you have any extended family who can help?

If she doesn't already have a kid, she isn't a milf, she's a cougar.

>is Hans burning your doughnut ?
kek

kys modernist pleb faggots

Nobody cares about you being angry you live in the third world where it's normal.

Why would you care? Why would anyone care?

Attached: 1541914839508.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>basing your world view on Jow Forums
Does it hurt to be that stupid?

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 14K)

>Maybe in the jungle that shit is important but it isn't anywhere near as meaningful as you make it seem
But I thought americans were obsessed with heritage? Is America like Latin America where the TV says that we are all equal, but the elites are very pure?

>But I thought americans were obsessed with heritage?
No. Everybody knows somebody that is weird about it (i know a guy with 4 flags tattooed on him but he's the worst i know by far.) But the kind of ridiculed examples posted on Jow Forums are rare to actually see. More importantly, even among the muh german ancestorz retards it is almost never used as some kind of superiority source or validation like the way you described. I only have witnessed this kind of behavior among fresh off the boat asian immigrants
>Is America like Latin America where the TV says that we are all equal, but the elites are very pure?
Not really. The elites here are something like 60% (((them))), 30% white euro mutts, and 10% mutts of other, nonwhite backgrounds.

>even among the muh german ancestorz retards it is almost never used as some kind of superiority source or validation like the way you described
I implied that others see them as superior, not that they see themselves as superior