Lewis Hamilton says there is poverty in India

>Lewis Hamilton says there is poverty in India

>Indians go apeshit on Twitter

Attached: Screenshot_31.png (614x767, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
youtu.be/GNmm4D3HPj0
youtube.com/watch?v=H5MJeLtWKU4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Stink
livemint.com/Companies/HNZA71LNVNNVXQ1eaIKu6M/British-Raj-siphoned-out-45-trillion-from-India-Utsa-Patna.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A united India was a mistake

>Our GDP is already more than UK

Remind me please, do UK residents defecate on the streets?

People really, really, REALLY dislike to seem stupid so they get overly defensive over stupid shit

>Our GDP is already more than UK. Dont forget UK made its wealth by stealing while we made ours through sheer hard work.
WOKE

They have an IQ of 81 on average after all.

worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

they're right honestly, leftists must stop trying to save the world
let the dirty brown people wallow in their own shit that's all they deserve, yes sure they need our help but why do you want to give them ? they are evil and ungrateful
i am happy to see even the shitskins are too dumb to accept the helping hand, because if they seize it theb first thing they usally do is pull on that hand and try to drag us down in the mud with them

I wouldn't put it past them

Kek

The UK wishes they had enough money to shit on the streets

Attached: 1504648557173.png (960x457, 789K)

personnally i always piss in the metro
it is already so fucking expensive to live in paris, more than 1000 euro for s mall room, now you want me to not do what i want ? i consider it is giving-giving and society is a thing that works both ways
if i pay this much i am allowed to piss where i want in return, like if i was in a 1000 euro a night hotel i would feel entitled to ask room service yes ? thank youu very much
also fuck the uritrottoirs lmao

Attached: 1515219504073.jpg (610x575, 50K)

That Jewish toilet lol.

>I wouldn't put it past them

Attached: 1542845870209.jpg (600x482, 33K)

I just watched a YouTube video about Pakistan reaction to INS Arihant. The comment were full of Indians, it was hilarious.

At First I Was Like...

>personnally i always piss in the metro

But then...

youtu.be/GNmm4D3HPj0

What was Pakistan's reaction? And what's the INS Arihant? And what were the comments like? Also who are you and what's your social security number?

metro is so full of shitskins, when i take a piss, it makes it smell better

Based Lewis.

The INS Arihant is a nuclear capable submarine that gives India a survivable second strike ability in the case of a nuclear war. They're very proud of it, because with it "India joins an exclusive league of just 5 nations with this capability."

Pakistan responded with the standard response of India upsetting nuclear stability (Pakistan has nukes too).

I'm Long Wang SSN 630-07-6898

>less GDP than a country of 65 million

Well some Indians go over the top. We don't need anyone's sympathy or whitey calling us "oh poor brown people, so sad". I find that more offensive than someone making jokes about my country.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5MJeLtWKU4

>too dumb to accept the helping hand
What you faggots going to do to help a country with population of billions? You frogs have more pressing concerns. Asking for AID and Gibs should be against one's pride.

Attached: E32FE14B-0D85-445D-AD69-3E579D134B49.jpg (753x407, 36K)

>Twitter
hehe
"No"

it's not about france just the west in general
million are given to ngos just so we send libtard students to condescendingly tell you not to shit in the street lmao

yes france in particular is a shithole dirtier than india and your pic i am the first to post myself to macronists whenever i have the occasion, i t really doesnt touch me

Poor brown people, not even a pot to piss in

I Completely understand, but you still have horrible horrible areas. Does it sting because its justified? A Lot of Indians are not poor, but many more are.

So? Most of them are lower caste people who are our equivalent of niggers. They don't want to work, they won't work. Even if you give them $1000 a month they'd spend it on booze, drugs and gamble it away instead of making something of themselves. Let them be, I don't feel bad for them at all.

>you british

Attached: come on now.jpg (680x966, 102K)

your gdp per capita is $1500. shut the fuck up.

what the fuck are ungrateful dalits going to do with money again? all the subhumans from bimaru states like bihar and UP cant be civilized , simple as

Attached: 1534040126442.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Fuck off burger

But they are still Part of your country.

Yet india receives some of the most aid then any other country espcially through ngos. You complain but happily took the 98 million euro in foreign aid the UK recently gave you

This is the fucking reason India will never be a super power. Do you have any idea how cringe it is to brag about how lower caste people are the cause of qll of Indias prblems. What has india done for them exactly? They cant even pray at the same temples as upper caste indians?

>whitey
What did you just call my people, you little turd? If I see you on the streets, my firsts will destroy you with the power of a thousand suns. I will not even need to think, and my knuckles will do the talking. And after I'm done with you and you're lying on the pavement, I'll take a bottle of febreeze and spray it all over you to mask the smell. I will kick you so hard in the stomach this will be the first time streetshitting will be unpleasant for you. Do you understand me, you sub 80 iq manlet?

Also India is the only country on earth with institutionalized/government sanctioned caste system(racism)

>my firsts will destroy you with the power of a thousand suns
Sure thing Syrupfag

>Dalit immigrant spotted

did indians become muslims to escape the caste system?

LMFAO nice cope. Im not even Indian. What are you anyway? A little dick brahmin?

And after we're done, and my superior socialized healthcare patches you up, and you tuck your tail in go back to your shithole of a nation, I will still torment you. Every time I will call technical support I will remind you what happened, and what will happen if you mess with my people. And after you lose your job and have to resort to selling cow piss on Amazon, I will be the one person who leaves one star reviews there. Thats right, bitch.

>first thing they usally do is pull on that hand and try to drag us down in the mud with them
Very true words

No way they think that the UK today is wealthy thanks to their indian colonies?
3-4 jews got rich while governing opium farms there, thats it the rest was just prestige dickwaving about muh clay.

unrionically yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Stink

Attached: 1443433020166.jpg (272x248, 30K)

Try looking at it from India's sole contribution to world comedy. Its literally the only place on earth you can have darkies screaming
>"Well there goes the fucking neighbourhood! Some niggers moved into the street!"

Attached: Stop hitting yourself.gif (700x394, 984K)

You should have drawn Chad's huge balls and foot long dick

I don't feels good when others pity you. It makes one to feel inferior. When in the last century there were many poor people in Europe and U.S., but the middle class and rich there was still enjoying expensive motor sports and monuments, etc. Today any developing country does that western fags criticize it. You have no say about what we do with our money or resources.

shitskins have been fed propaganda about the west being rich off exploiting them for close to a century now. It's the reason they all feel entitled to come here and steal from us.

What exactly were Brits doing here then you uneducated mutt?

>dude just ignore the poverty

a lot of wealth was taken, don't be ridiculous

Trying but failing to bring you inferior subhuman shitskins out of the muck and into civilization.

livemint.com/Companies/HNZA71LNVNNVXQ1eaIKu6M/British-Raj-siphoned-out-45-trillion-from-India-Utsa-Patna.html

>British Raj siphoned out $45 trillion from India: Indian economist

>dude keep talking about it
>don't enjoy sports or buy anything expensive
>look at all the poverty
>oh you poor lambs, let us pity you
>yes be like those niggers, keep talking about how whitey keeping you down

Its been about 70 or so years since the poms where fucking around there, build a bridge and get the fuck over it

getting shafted and dying of disease in the heat for a few pennies only to enrich the same rothschild government which has been fucking them over for centuries

>being this delusional

Somehow the Indians itt are worse then the ones on twitter

She's a Marxian economist. Her analysis is questionable at best and literal third-worldist agitprop at worst.

>dude jews!

Ok bro I'm just meming, don't cry. Also Sikhs are based

kek

Attached: 1542649616641.jpg (403x394, 71K)

>His people bathe in the same river they throw piss and shit in as well as dispose of dead bodies.
>They are so backwards that even when given a toilet and shown how to use it they still refuse.

>It was the Joos
Yeah it was the jews when Churchill didn't give a shit when we were dying of famines and countless were shot by Brit Generals. Get some sense you Jow Forumstard.

Expenses of industrializing U.K. was met by our tax money. Manufacturing in india was discouraged and many cottage industries banned while farmers were forced to grow cash crops.

I hope Pakistan will pull the trigger one day. Islam kind of sucks, but it's still infinitely better than the abomination that is hinduism.

didn't even say jews lmao
replace rothschild with capitalists or upper class if it suits you fucking communists it's the exact same shit

>Islam
>better
Of course you inbred mutts would like that very much.

india should've gotten nuked twice, not japan

lmao

The poverty in India is striking, anyone that's visited would agree

>muh greater evil
both of them are literally just feel good cathartic beliefs and unnecessary today

If you disagree then with this then I know you're one or other of the two

Guess who have more nukes than U.K. now. Weak cunts like your's shoul not disturb when Nuclear powers are discussing.

He's right though, you can never have the level of public trust needed to become a functioning first world society while large swathes of your population are actively discriminated against by the government.
Why would they ever want to work together with you if you refuse to treat them as equals?

Pakistan has more nukes than India tho.

sorry, i forgot you'll be a superpower by 2020, please forgive me raj

Yes. So called "backward caste" are preferred in every government sector than "forward caste". It's pure discrimination and western libs support it.

Saw 3 british girls pissing on the street last month while waiting for a bus in Sydney

>implying theirs work

so that's why your country is worse than your smell?

We have bigger range of our ICBMs. We have the technology so we can manufacture more if needed.

Why are you talking about black people like that? What have blacks done to india?

>it was the rich people
>we dindu nuffin

>implying the use of toilets

kek

shhhh
Just pretend you're Argentina, no one there will know where your country is!

>We have the technology so we can manufacture more if needed.

And you think the UK can't?

>Sikhs are based
You just had to add that Gurpreet?

What king of flag is this? Urgay or Paragay?

The cost of maintaining the Raj outweighed the economic gain, at BEST the Raj was a self perpetuating machine. Indians conveniently ignore the fact that all the wealth that Britain was taking was being invested right back into their shithole

It's the flag of indiasgay

They don't have biggen range ICBMs.

>someone has an inferiority complex

>australia
>pajeet's best friend
why am i not surprised

Attached: 1512263054452.png (399x322, 42K)

Maybe one day India will grow up and learn to handle the fucking banter

>We have the technology
>sends money to swiss bank account with the other $100.06 trillion

They have. They also have bigger dicks.
Yes, by 2020.

Did you even read that?