/MeNa/ - Middle East and North Africa

Attached: 15326234429989024220160708302473.png (640x640, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-did-the-Turkic-symbol-Crescent-and-Star-become-an-Islamic-symbol-in-the-West
youtube.com/watch?v=E_4v99QXYFc
youtube.com/watch?v=FUVWVBrPsTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi
if you didn't have Khamsa in your house , then you are not true mena

Attached: 1542905840138.png (91x128, 22K)

I have it.

I don't have it

hot

Attached: 3526457.png (1109x585, 1.57M)

ayy yall :v

are you catho or muslim ?

catho

true NA*

>Having pagan symbols
We will kill all of you inshallah

What if all of you and all.muslims get killed

Attached: 1542753631126.jpg (585x501, 41K)

ok i read that even catholics and jews use it

i was going to ask the same , it look like kind of paganism

Come to Tunisia, tunis the capital and i will kill you by myself
Get rid of it or you will set foot in heaven

הייתי צריך לעזוב ביוני כאשר זה קרה אבל לא היה אכפת לי בכלל אז
עכשיו אני כועס ומבחינתי אני צריך לראות פסיכיאולוג
כמובן שאני עדיין אוהבת את החיים יותר מדי למרות תשומת הלב הזנות
yet
הולך מתוך אדישות מוחלטת לכעס על דברים מטופשים זה משהו
same here

I thought this was a jewish thing

bretty sure the crescent symbol on your flag is pagan origin

Don't mess with him, didnt you see what they did with Libia?

stfu ya kafir you are lying

I saw what russia did to ukraine

maybe it's older , more like ancient Egyptian and Carthagian thing

yes the cresent and star are completely pagans , they are more like Turkish symbols than Islam , i don't know why people assosiate them with Islam

I talked about my Berber wife here AND NOBODY BELIEVED ME.

Why? Are you mentally ill menaboo or something?

Jews stole it you dumb whore
They are Muslim now

neither. you can try and guess 3 more times.

>, i don't know why people assosiate them with Islam
quora.com/Why-did-the-Turkic-symbol-Crescent-and-Star-become-an-Islamic-symbol-in-the-West

The crescent and the star are paganistic symbols that should be removed

Yeah, so do you want the same fate for Tunisia?

Every muslim's greatest friend

Attached: f4b.jpg (600x951, 55K)

not really

Can I be your fren?

yes

hmmm why not but you could end up traumatized :3

see this is why everybodyhate muslim

Attached: IMG_5311.jpg (599x577, 61K)

>posting a far right twitter meme on Jow Forums
>taking a stupid larp on Jow Forums too seriously to prove your point
come on

We will rule your shitty negroid country soon

Attached: 1513765355824.png (604x416, 234K)

Idiot

Tunisia is the israel of north africa, only far shittier and poorer. Nuke it please.

based
Majid Macron

Attached: french-president-emmanuel-macron-wears-a-fez-during-his-tour-of-the-medina-old-town-in-the-tunisian- (605x350, 36K)

there are 3 new algerian foreign students in my class and they are all "don't ever call me or my son's wife arab, we're all kbayli, arabs are in the middle east"

is the berber movement gaining traction among algerian youth ?

>i don't know why people assosiate them with Islam
the moon is an important part of islamic societies, it's literally the way they know the day so it's not so surprising imo

Yeah and I fucking hate it. Because it's the wrong kind. As soon as you say you may have arab genes you become a fucking outcast to them.

nope

Attached: 1542834446659.jpg (600x487, 152K)

but as soon as you talk about algeria's berber heritage others will insist on its mixed one and that is kind of a disillusionment

Don't you guys have nation pride? Like instead developing your own country. You flee to others and suck the life like parasites. And those who stay don't feel shame about them.
I can never understand yours mind set

Just smoked some good hash with 2 Moroccans in my dorm. They're pretty chill.

P A J E E T R E P R E S E N T

What my allah boys up to?

hand of fatma is an innovation (bid'a), and anyone wearing it is an enemy of Allah.

Attached: Sidna.png (660x330, 99K)

Well, that depends on who you're talking with.

>I can never understand yours mind set
Because you are a beta cuck and they have mindset of conquerers.

it's literally on the same level as mutts on here fighting on about being white/european
they wish so strongly to detach themselves from their own people(whom they shared hardships with for so many centuries) in order to suck up to their "white" masters but they ultimately end up being the mockery of both sides
oh and by the way, every one of them who preaches about his whiteness and bereftness of "arab" genes has most likely 80% broad arab admixture in his blood, they are the most vocal because of their unsecurity

You invaded and stole from us, we are invading you and stealing back and you can never do shit about it cause you are already a bunch of cucks

wtf i love jordanian girls now ...

youtube.com/watch?v=E_4v99QXYFc

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png (633x715, 1.01M)

can you understand the first pied noirs's mindset? except it was not consensual back then

OH NO NO
thanks for paying my welfare, i'm working 6 months now once again before resting for a while once again.

Attached: welfare money.png (1920x909, 138K)

MashALLAH brother.

Attached: British Pepe.png (400x400, 62K)

forgot to add my namefag.

Attached: 1542459872161.jpg (800x864, 156K)

Are they part-European?

how does it go?

Here goes the most based and redpilled post of the day

When i say the word "arab" , or a true saudian without african mixing , this is the face that comes to my mind but just with arab gulfie clothes
yet this is the dude who created all this movement of "we aren't arabs or we have no relation to middle east" lol

Attached: ferhattt.jpg (1000x613, 40K)

kek that's insane, whom are eligible for welfare money in france?
also, it's quite ironic that the french are protesting gasoline taxes when shit like this is flying by them unncontested

You do know arabism is much worse and its followers much more agressive and autistic. and most importantly it's all lies and full of hate.

Jesus fucking Christ the absolute STATE of France.

Attached: 1530126347669.jpg (250x241, 6K)

I just got a part-time job :D

Attached: 46959F6C-6AF4-4BE5-A841-6EA7DC9084CA.jpg (246x205, 13K)

>jordanian
>european
lmao, they are bedouins, even if the lil girl has green eyes she still has /mena/ facial features, it's common.

Attached: images (4).jpg (2048x1711, 301K)

I'm diaspora so maybe I shouldn't speak on the subject but isn't there a sort of a self hating/racist substrat to the responses coming from algerian flags or is it just me? not suprising when taking into consideration the history.

Based keep draining those frog faggots, make sure to fuck their women as well

>t.arab

So much for the Islamic larping

What?

These are the people who killed Algerians. Why shouldn’t I be happy that their being drained of their wealth, even if it is a minuscule amount?

>it's all lie
there is no bigger lie than the fake history that came in and after the western colonizations to divide and conquer , and the worst thing a lot of dumb people still believe it until today

i didn't understand at all what you said , repeat it in a clear language or easy meanings

still everybody can sin and encourage sin as the syrian weeb that recommends hentai websites to anons would say

It's all good. Watching BBC's Things Not to Ask... videos youtube.com/watch?v=FUVWVBrPsTM

they’re*
>I phonepost

Accepting Welfare isn’t a sin?

everyone is eligible, even non french but i have french nationality.
this was ~70% of my real wage lol.

even when i was just a student i had accumulated " prime d'activité " +housing aid, i was getting like 1200e of aid at just 19 y.o
the absolute state of france lol

Attached: jbs.jpg (423x435, 20K)

Read again
Yeah, I guess it’s not too surprising given where we are. Still annoying, though

Phenotype isn't genotype dummie, and he dosen't look like an average gulfie to me.

>make sure to fuck their women as well
doesn't that encourage pre marital sex though?

slavic slaves descendants

there is clear racism and ignoring coming from algerian flags on the subject and it's a little bit self hating
idk how to make it simpler

You mean the pan arabism bs ? and the islamic bs like muslims came in with flowers and chocolate and left imams to teach us islam but we the evil ones killed them ?

racism against who exactly ?

i don't believe this is literally a Jordanian basketball team
how jordanian men i see in tv look like yemenis and somalians ?

Attached: 59154.jpg (1000x666, 100K)

kabyles and berber culture in general

The jordanians either mixed with the brits too much or they were not true arabz like us since the start.

king abdullah the second claims that his family's lineage descends all the way back from fatimah (prophet mohammed's daughter) and he looks like that as well, so I dont know about that

>pan-arabism between people who speak arabic is worst than reviving a fake non-existent history of 3000 years ago

>and the islamic bs like muslims came in with flowers and chocolate
no one said that stop lying , it is a well-known thing the muslim battles and wars , this lies exist in christian history who hide the genocides in america and africa and asia by "jesus loves you"

i'm berber myself but not that kind of berbers who create a fake history for himself by taking some phoenician and roman achievements
there are movements in algeria payed by (((others))) who want to divide us from other mena countries , those are the real racists not us
they want you the diaspora to feel different from people who look like you and have same your culture and history

>he looks like that as well
He looks like the prophet's daughter?

cherry picking like pic related
algerians i see in real life ( a lot since i'm from marseilles ) do not look like that :-)

Attached: 1540724319125.jpg (1200x952, 406K)

he is half british ..

no not brits for sure , but they maybe Circassians or that kind of people who were part/close to the Ottomans , i saw a video in Jordan in a Circassian school , and majority of them looked like that

>algerians of algeria
>ugly beurettes of france

Attached: large (2).jpg (600x604, 95K)

yeah I missed that part, just figured her real name was not muna which is what threw me off

>>pan-arabism between people who speak arabic is worst than reviving a fake non-existent history of 3000 years ago
Yep, that's your mind on pan arabism, you just proved my point. pure ignorance because of an agenda that revolves about teaching us twisted history that is also missing many parts.
>no one said that stop lying
aha i think it's only my/our teachers here...but i'm sure algerian teachers do at least try to make it friendlier/less gruesome

You really think the aristocrats/ruling families didn't debrown themselves by mixing with their slaves ?
And king abdullah's mother is a brit.

>pure ignorance
hahahaha yeah yeah , i was born speaking arabic , so i will fcking stop speaking it and try to learn a non-existent fake language just because a fcking streetshitter francophone slave said it
who give a shit about history dude why are you so retarded ? just live you fcking life and if you love your land and history try to make the future better not living in a shitty fake history which big part of it was writted in the 20th century

i will ask you something and respond with honesty , which was the best years of mena countries in the last 70 ? isn't the arab nationalism part where most of the world respected our countries + the richness of mena and have our own words in the world ? don't lie

Why does the world need pan-arabism anyway? I mean an EU like entity for the /mena/ countries would be nice I guess but would there really be any benefit coming out of that?

Not even going to bother with you anymore buddy.

arab bad berber good
berber bad arab good
hhhhhhhhhh