You wake up in Mexico, 1915

You wake up in Mexico, 1915

Attached: Constitucionalista Cd. de México, 1915.jpg (600x424, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Revolution
desuarchive.org/int/thread/97780320/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fun times

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Revolution

Go join Emiliano Zapata

Go kill some am*Ricans in the north, real life RDR

i got to kill germans, please send me back to my country

*sucks that horse's dick*

t. Alberto Barbosatl

>shitty unstable shithole
>enemy of the usa
what's the difference between mexico now and mexico then?

>the mentally ill burger from yesterday's shitty unpopular thread comes back to attention whore and wallow in his autism

Sad! Have another (You)

About damn time to join the Division Del Norte and kill some gr*ngos.

What thread?

i will eat at taco bell and visit my ancestors in chiapas

>2 Germans killed
>500 Americans killed
you didn't even fucking try

The entire thread is a fun read

>taco bell

Attached: triggered.gif (300x300, 241K)

He made another one today, but mods deleted it apparently

desuarchive.org/int/thread/97780320/

How many Germans and Americans did you kill?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Civil_War

It doesn't say

I go north as fast as fucking possible. I make my way to Pasadena California and beggar myself a professor job, which people who showed they knew about physics could actually do without much effort. From there I do nuclear physics. First thing's first I discover the neutron. I do this for a couple years and then basically stop short of saying fission's possible and then do solid state physics. I invent the transistor and might even try to make the IC. I become very rich by doing so. Fuck I might even try to make the computer possible before Turing's in college. While I'm on this invention bender, I invent lasers, high temperature superconductors(holy fuck the recipe is simple), plasmonics(not that useful, but hey free nobel prize), the electron microscope, fiberoptics(not really solid state, but it's ez). Oh shit it's the 1930s now and I'm richer than god and have so many nobel prizes it's not fucking funny, now I do the famous chicago pile experiment. Except that I don't do it, I make a nuclear power plant which gets disguised as a coal power plant. Oh and by this time I will have had a uranium enrichment program going along. So I sell France an A-bomb just as they get invaded by Hitler. Berlin gets bombed and WWII is over. It is at this point that I demonstrate a hydrogen bomb launched by an intercontintental ballistic missile. Using my enormous nuclear stockpile, I estabilish a new world order. Then I have gay sex with as many famous scientists as I can.

I dont hate mexicanos for the most part.

But I do wonder why they like corn tortillas when flour was superior. Corn ones break apart easily and taste awful unless they are shells.

You should at least get a picture taken with Pancho Villa before you do all that tho

You haven't had good tortillas. Wheat isn't bad, we use both.

Me voy con mi general pancho villa

How come latam countries look so much better back in the day? What happened?

You supported the counter revolutionary forces until 1913 and the revolutionaries from 1913 onward.

We use flour up north ;^)

Attached: 575.jpg (640x476, 18K)