If Anglos have history and culture, why did they feel the need to steal everyone else's?

If Anglos have history and culture, why did they feel the need to steal everyone else's?

Attached: 1542857484989.jpg (957x865, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theartnewspaper.com/news/students-leave-pencil-marks-on-ancient-sculptures-at-the-british-museum
standard.co.uk/news/london/waiter-knocks-thumb-off-priceless-statue-at-british-museum-a3379971.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/fray-bentos-soup-leaks-war-exhibit-965-times-precious-items/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because we can lol

because subhuman savages constantly destroy their culture

Attached: Bamiyan-statues.jpg (800x598, 157K)

i swear the british museums sole purpose is make people seeth

I thought the people who mad the Moai all died before Europeans found them?

yes easter island isn't my land coming home once more

>rocks are culture
Yep I'm glad I'm not wh*te

What are you gonna do about it

It's called history, something your country doesn't have.

>rocks are history
Yep, pathetic

Typical Bong denying American historical because he got triggered

No one's triggered lol, just stating the obvious.
That is of course, that there is no such thing as American history
Just chill out aha

kek
that's bullshit.
the meaning of these statues was forgotten before Europeans arrived there

Go back to your Stonehenge

*nglos r eternal perfidious piratas.

Attached: malvinas-argentinas-012.jpg (1272x748, 64K)

Are you going to ignore all of the American statues and monuments that are made out of stone?

Stonehenge was for its time a great feat of engineering.
And are you genuinely telling me that my country has no culture? Should've changed your flag for that one shouldn't you.

I'm definitely okay with people posting shit about britain, but supporting the argentinians? Pathetic.
A nation so weak they failed to conquer a few rocks off of their coast.

Rocks are rocks. They don't mean anything or change lives

>Stonehenge was for its time a great feat of engineering.
and then the anglos came and killed the great builders of stonehenge

WE

It has nothing to do with *ngloids, just another stolen rock.

Sincerely wish someone would start a war or something bad would happen worldwide so people stopped worrying about petty shit like this that didnt matter.
If there are no problems journalists and sodomites will manufacture them.

GIB BACK EVERYTHING YOU STOLE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Who do you think built Stonehenge lol?
I presume by "anglos" you're referring to Germanics, so before Germanics came to this island it was inhabited by Celts. But they didn't build Stonehenge either, it was built by the inhabitants of this island before even them.
Those inhabitants of course make up (a small) part of our genetic stock today, so I don't think it's accurate to say that Anglos wiped them out

>British people understood the importance of artifacts far before the other civilizations
>They take them and put them somewhere safe so primitive people dont try to put their face on it or sell it or some retarded shit
>Civilizations start catching up to modern times
>"GIBS ME DAT WHITEY"
Every time

Cultural appropriation good

No, population in Easter Island was actually recovering when we annexed them

based

Give it back or else...

Attached: ho.jpg (1400x800, 545K)

Out of all cuckery, cultural cuckery is always the most hilarious.

Piss off, not everyone is a Muslim extremist or a careless Brazilian

arent there houndreds of those things on easter island?

they're rightfully ours

Attached: Elgin_Marbles_British_Museum.jpg (1200x931, 205K)

the only reason anglos didn't wipe them out is because celts managed to genocide them first

This one is unironically special. People there even has songs and stories about the Hakananai’a

hey give it back ok?

i am sorry but i wouldn't trust people who behead each other to preserve their culture

no

Attached: oswald-mosley-2[1].jpg (900x750, 64K)

should have looked after it better then

You actually stole that thing.

they should have stopped us then
it's not our fault if they're weak

They stole a ton during the colonial era, but however I don't blame them. In the case of Egypt, I would rather have them keep all the egyptian artifacts.

Most egypsie subhumans don't even care for the fatimid or mameluke monuments let alone Roman or egyptian ones.

>I have the right to steal other people's heritage and historical monuments, because I believe I'm the only morally good enough person to care for these things

Kys albino subhuman.

>lances against a frigate and rifle armed soldiers

Yes of course, let's throw our few people (Easter Island was barely populated back then) against the British, what could go wrong?

Considering Abos and Muslims worship rocks, no, it’s not just wh*toids.

they should have invented rifles then
not our fault if they were backwards

Once I become the president I'm going to make a world alliance to kill every single Engl*sh """person"""

Brits really are soulless scum
I suppose those old ladies that got beheaded by your muslim immigrants in london should’ve just been stronger right?

yeah
it's a dog eat dog world my friend

if UK didnt steal these kind of artifacts from their former colonies most of them would've been destroyed by retarded muslims who destroyed whole city of Palmyra because it had statues with faces on them and thats a big no no

This
Brits are evil but at least their value culture

I wonder where did those barbaric anglo-saxons come from

Palmyra was destroyed relatively recently by ISIS, thanks to amerishart influence in the region.

Also, you can't steal a whole city :^).

Pretty fucking brazen considering you lot enveloped your continent in 2 wars so destructive that there are entire sections of European cities without any buildings predating WW2. Maybe look at how much shit was destroyed in museums in Germany and England during the Second World War and ask yourself if you fuckers should be allowed to take care of anything either.

i genuinely hope we get a big war so people like you stop obsessing over shitty useless articles.

Ah yes, the moais in the ex-english colony of Rapa Nui which is full of ISIS members

you can't steal a whole city, anglos certainly can

actually, I am Russian
my people never hurt a fly

yh this is true. this shit ain't unique to whites. blacks and asians have been stealing cultures for thousands of fucking years. anyone who can do something has done it throughout history. thats just how it goes.

>

Attached: 1024px-Palmyra_03.png (1024x691, 1.33M)

hahahaha sucker. it ain't going back.

would take a few trips but we could take the lot

They have loads more, and a lot more people can see it in London than in a remote Pacific island.

hahahaha gaylord. tough tits you can't look after your own stuff.

And yet we do Hans, with scholarship and competence

Attached: Museo Nacional Antropologia e Historia.jpg (2133x1600, 987K)

>They have loads more
>more people can see it in London
Engl*sh """people"""

Except we do? Every time ruins are discovered in Mexico City the area is secured.

the british museum has enough of your stuff too :)

show some proof

Lol 3rd world trash is so desperate for attention.

I hope to god they don't return it. It will just be destroyed like all artifacts suffer in the hands of 3rd world monkeys.

I did, I assume Germans can back search images

Attached: 2018-11-22.png (1161x938, 778K)

>tf
>tp
>tpic

Attached: 1512614291956.png (768x752, 168K)

>with scholarship and competence

Attached: 1507483940742.jpg (901x515, 34K)

This

I would wager at least half the visitors to the BM are foreign tourists.

Same in Easter Island

as a racist i supports this
close down the museum of """african art""" it's all fucking ugly and tacky
i don't want none of your shit here take it all back, that's is not even what the tourists come here to see, nobody cares, it reminds me too much of niggers, take it all back
even better we burn it all down, like we are isis, because it is so ugly

we keep the italian shit though that we got it fairly and you are too white to beg us

oh, half of fuck all?

cringe

t. colonialist
don't be mad that i am open minded nigger

theartnewspaper.com/news/students-leave-pencil-marks-on-ancient-sculptures-at-the-british-museum
standard.co.uk/news/london/waiter-knocks-thumb-off-priceless-statue-at-british-museum-a3379971.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/fray-bentos-soup-leaks-war-exhibit-965-times-precious-items/

*could

>Governor
Of what a national park? There are no living descendants of the people who made those statues anyways.

>America doesn't have old rocks

>as a racist i supports this
No one cares what you think

>yeah it was wrong to take artefacts from other countries they're perfectly capable to take care of their own hist-

Attached: Cultural_Revolution_poster.jpg (377x264, 22K)

according to the left i am the representative of over half of the wtesern world, thank you

People were beheaded in front of cheering crowds throughout Western Europe for centuries right up to the recent past. Mexicans also aren't responsible for teaming up with other countries and blowing up culture throughout the Middle East, which cannot be said of the central powers within the EU.

Attached: 132121851844.jpg (400x400, 85K)

according to the right you're a fragile endangered minority, powerless and destined to be cucked by Africans and Middle Easterners

According to 4channel.org/rules, you are the representative of a three day ban.

at least mexicans didn't lose a war to birds

Attached: emu_bull.webm (960x1200, 1.45M)

i don't give a fuck what they say, we have the money we have the diplomas you are dependent on us to give you money and to feed you
you can talk shit as much as you want, if this were really the case you wouldn't be so butthurt all the time

There were areas that were "off limits" to military action inside cities. Both sides agreed to these rules (at least in Europe, you subhuman amerimutts would have nuked the old imperial city of Kyoto without a second thought if not for one guy lobbying against it) because they thought that humanity would lose too much if those monuments were destroyed.

The "emu war" is an Jow Forums meme. Your history on the other hand is real, bloody and barbaric.
Don't be a fucking hypocrite.

Yeah, cut the hypocritical bullshit. There is no way to defend the actions of these European countries.

fuck off the spoils of war is an ancient and universal rule, trying to guilt trip your way to success is pathetic

the british museum showcases the trophies of the empire, all of those relics are now british, they are a part of our history

Mexico is dependant on France? Kek, the last time you tried your shenanigans over here it didn't end so well did it?

Attached: Execution of Maximilian - Manet.jpg (1200x1016, 267K)

>we can take care of our histo-...

Attached: brazil-museum-fire.jpg (780x438, 39K)

>your shenanigans
>France
Why post the execution of a Habsburg emperor then, Pedro?

no i mean blacks and arabs living off white people's back in europe
you take their defense so you are with them idc, but yes clearly you have absolutely ntohing to do with them