I should be studying for a hard chemistry exam but dont give two single fucks tbqh yolo

I should be studying for a hard chemistry exam but dont give two single fucks tbqh yolo

Attached: image.jpg (563x545, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_isotope_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats a covalent compound

Attached: 1542666412210.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>Mexican chemist
How well do the cartels pay

Based

A compound with covalent bonds

shouldn't you be jumping over a fence to enter the us

lmao nigga I also have biochemistry at 8h30. It's 23h43 but I dont feel like sleeping

Anyone want to shitpost with me? I have some rum, and might buy weed from my flatmate

Fuck school nigga

Attached: 1467171018036.jpg (345x345, 101K)

Help me with these two problems, chemists.
Need them done next week. Then we can shitpost.

Attached: Screenshot_36.png (696x482, 68K)

Based.
Fuck normie's life, 4channel is better

Jesus Christ chemistry is dull.

nigga what level of biochemistry is this? Right now I study Biochemistry for engineers, which is an overview of pH, proteins, saccharides, enzymes, nucleic acids, thermodynamic and inhibition

I don't think I've ever seen these problems, unless the constants/terms are different

Is K_D the constant of dissociation, the concentration of reactives divided by the concentration of products?

shieeeett

>Studying shit you don't care about so you can spend the rest of your life working a miserable job for a miserable wage in a third world brown shithole.

Just jump the border you will make more money in the usa as an illegal worker than as an stem fag in the third world brown shithole you are living in.

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

>He didn't drop out of high school

Attached: 4BDBBECC-C04C-4061-BCF9-F7FCD90CF361.png (554x400, 66K)

Advanced Organic Chemistry. (Structure and mechanisms specifically). It is a 500 level course so it is a pretty advanced shit so I am barely keeping up. Bonding theory, stereochemistry, aromaticity, free-radical reactions, photochemistry, etc. You may have seen some of that but probably on a more general level.

That shit is this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_isotope_effect

I have a programming project due in two days. It's impossible to finish in time so I gave up. I just wanted to enjoy my break

Attached: 1520700980968.png (498x594, 122K)

probably in poogertina, an actualy guy with a career lives good here

actual*

do I have any chance as an engineer if I am starting college at my 23 years

Attached: 1515086939011.png (239x229, 82K)

mfw have a degree in biochem and forget all this shit

kek

one of the smartest guys I know did a second degree (his first was a meme degree), he finished his 2nd degree in computer engineering at the age of 26 and now works at amazon

This is encouraging since he is even older though I wouldn't consider myself this smart. I just don't want to starve, and I've heard ageist employers can be if they're looking for professionals of technology. If I get half as "lucky" as he did then I'm happy desu

I've heard about how*

nobody is going to give a crap about your age, you'll be 27 when you finish

now if you were 33 and starting university then yeah, I feel it would be too late by then

ofc
I reckon Im 19 and most are 19-21 but my bestmate in school is 26 y/o who just started
people don't really bother asking age desu

What kind of programming? C++?

university? We saw stereochemistry and aromaticity, as well as resonance in cégep, but the rest of that shit we never saw desu

ok. thanks for the nice words fren

>an actual guy

You mean a brown skinned 5'7 manlet?

That doesn't even qualify as human

And btw wages in niggertina are way higher than in shitxico and still there is nothing but misery in this brown shithole.