You guys told me that gypsies were lying, stealing, scamming thieves. This Roma bureaucrat is a cute

you guys told me that gypsies were lying, stealing, scamming thieves. This Roma bureaucrat is a cute

Attached: Untitled.png (894x747, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/coe/1YqKDyYzdrBGV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks like a fucking pajeet

Yes, Roma were originally from India. But look at these gypsies, they look fucking normal

Attached: Untitled.png (1136x818, 1.26M)

Roma are the EU's biggest ethnic minority, with a population of around six million. A group of young Roma activists came together in Brussels to mark International Roma Day. They have their hearts set on eliminating poverty and social exclusion which they say have been an issue for centuries.

"Promoting equality and fighting discrimination is for me very important issue, especially in institutions like the European Parliament where we, as civil society (members) and activists, can really tell them how the everyday life looks like for Roma," said Saska DImic, 20, a student from Austria with Serbian Romani ancestry.

"Often (people) say schooling is the biggest problem for them but very often we see these people living in caravans, they have to move every third week. Why... because they have no settling places for them," commented Biser Alekov, who has Bulgarian Romani ancestry.

huh, memes are true, americans don't know what evolution is

one in a million

Attached: 71120140143119.jpg (540x818, 123K)

coincidentally, she's one of your people, Serbian Romani

glitch in the matrix

Interview with Romani bureaucrat on Council of Europe's periscope

Her English is really good too
pscp.tv/coe/1YqKDyYzdrBGV

Attached: Untitled.png (1092x1212, 1.3M)

Most of the gypsy in my country are involved in crime in some way and are in general very hard to reason with. Just because that gypsy in op pic took a shower doesn't mean she is no longer a gypsy. Maybe in 5 generations they will start acting like human beings.

Same in Serbia, its in their blood.

what the fuck is she even a gypsy? i thought gypsies were supposed to be mixed with whites im full Indian and im much lighter than her

Indians were European all along then. Indians created white people

Kill all gypsies, unironically.

they marry in their own communities ( mostly)
This is the case for gypsies in Romania.

This, fuck gitanos

Imagine scientologists.

They ostracize people that indicate any wish to stray from their strict way. They are hostile and hate foreign influence.

Now imagine they also romanticize crime and incest. They also hate schools, because they believe it's brainwash.

This gypsy man looks mixed-white

Attached: Untitled.png (1086x602, 690K)

I saw a gypsy 9/10 babe in the street begging the other week. Had to take a double take, and still couldn't fathom what was going on

OP, Europeans have been arguing with each other and fighting each other for 3000 years. However, there is one thing and only one thing that we all agree upon: this planet would be a better place without gypsies. When there is one opinion that all Europeans (of all people) share, you should look into it.

I hope she steals shit when people aren't looking. And maybe some might suspect something, but come on. Why would a role model like her do such a thing? No, no, it's racist to even think that she would, it must be someone else...

Attached: 1541402920043.png (588x598, 402K)

According to the Council of Europe article, they want to go to school, but it is hard for them because their caravan has to move every month

> According to the latest report from the EU Agency for Fundamental Rights, 80% of the minority Roma are in poverty; 70% adults are without paid work; and 50% of children are not attending early schooling.

> "Often (people) say schooling is the biggest problem for them but very often we see these people living in caravans, they have to move every third week. Why... because they have no settling places for them," commented Biser Alekov, who has Bulgarian Romani ancestry.

gypsies are dominant ethnic group in romania,romanians are basically gypsy

>He considers this white

Mutt please

>chinese intellectuals

thats kinda what i expected all gypsies to look like

Why do i suspect they will ask for land to settle ? it would be hilarious

They don't have caravans here. Our gypsies are also way different from the southern gypsies.

Our gypsies have their own uniforms. A gypsy woman will be ostracized if she doesn't wear this dress.

Attached: mustalaisnaisia-kansallispuvuissa.jpg (846x505, 58K)

>affluent normal people pretending to be part of a culture that they obviously are not part of

I would GLADLY give them all the unoccupied land in Harghita & Covasna :)

dominant? they are a minority. the fuck you are on about? it's like calling the US black

Fuck em,' They should ask the germans for land since they love to get partitioned.

Oh and
>According to the Council of Europe article
Derp.

If you read any statement about any minority by any group like UK, Amnesty or whatever, it's 100% bullshit. Kids these days grow up knowing it's all bullshit.

The only thing that is real is when news say mass murder and rapes are going on, like in Myanmar. Or camps, like in China. Everything else is bullshit. So much is being done in Europe to aid gypsies, so much is being given.

but then why hitler put romanian in pizza oven

>UK
UN

They did? nigga are you trying to be cute and shitpost?

we were literally allies

Fuck gypsies?

No.

Fuck the racists who don't allow them to integrate or send their children to school.

Proud of this hero for standing up to a millennia of Serbian institutional and systematic enforced racism, hopefully she can be an inspiration to others.

incest is based though

>Fuck the racists who don't allow them to integrate or send their children to school.
They would rather steal from old people, women and beg in western countries.You live in heaven fuck up cunt

t. Cletus Billy Bob, moonshine artisan

God created gypsies to reminf Eastern "Europeans" whst they themselves look like in the eyes of white people

she isnt a gypsie, she stopped following that gypsie tradition of living on thieving, not going to school and becoming pregnant at 16

top kek

american niggers are fucking Einsteins for gypsies

> slant-eyed education

Why else would it be called ROMAnia?

yes they burned gypsy in pizza oven to a crispy.

Why do you think they were allies

Because of the Romans and their language

look im sorry you romanian/gypsy just have to accept being looked down by everyone. its not our fault. if you didnt do bad things no one would hate you like that

Nigger I'm not a gypsy. Everyone hates them and if Hitler provided a solution to get rid of them it's only logical Romania would be allies with Germany

Attached: nyenrode-business-universiteit-office.jpg (640x358, 70K)