What do you think will be the next MAJOR event to happen on a geopolitical level?

What do you think will be the next MAJOR event to happen on a geopolitical level?

Attached: DscYDAmXoAAzgWg.jpg (1200x796, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A European army will probably change a lot in the power distribution. But if you think of a war or something similar, I think it will be the destruction of coastal habitat due to global warming and the massif migration that will follow.

Swedish Indian war

Europe unites into a caliphate

drumpf will suck xi jingping dick over oil
he and his tinfoil faggets believe china is the enemy, they are afraid as fuck, they suck joo dick and joorael is afraid of ching chongs.
but ching chongs are gasing kebabs,

china gona test its army somewhere in SEAmonkey land in the next decade

Do you meab China will take Taiwan back

Hypersonic missile proliferation

can you tell why that would happen?
i mean considering the distance between the countries

USA, China or Russia announce plans to start mining the asteroid belt or the moon starting a new space race

isr*El is nuked

hopefully we would get that plus the chinese railguns
i mean they only sold their island building dredger to us

China will experience a revolution because of that demonic social points system

Russia will continue violating the security of western nations with espionage and assassinations and without reply

>China will experience a revolution because of that demonic social points system

you're retarded, that's not even close to what that thing is.

Please let this be true

Will it? The people seem pretty complacent.

no thats under american protection, i mean a proxy war in SEA region

Saudi Arabia and Iran reveal their nukes.

No, but historically the people revolt when lifted from mass poverty and form a strong middle class (bourgeois for example). Powerful private estates are taking power from the Communist party right now, including their emerging middle class.

China and India will have some weird proxy wars.

China will call the US's bluff and invade Taiwan.
US won't be bluffing

t. chinese expat shill

their middle class is growing within a debt-and-consumerism market, and with few state benefits, so they have less apparent financial security

Not to mention the construction bubble and accumulating state-owned debt

Brazil annexing Venezuela as its 27th state

Which is even more deadly, because when things inevitably go south, the government will have to step in, sieze all property, and "forgive" the debt to themselves. I really don't see people being all fine and dandy with letting all of their shit get confiscated and bossed around after getting a taste of the free market.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Empire

Attached: 1504439235102.png (985x624, 220K)

>under American protection
to my knowledge the US just took a step back when it comes to acknowledging Taiwan is a thing.

Non meme there's going to be another global economic crisis with current debt levels (both government and private) in the US

Right now we're in the musical chairs part of the cycle, you better grab on to a good position while you can

And the addition of a new tumor will eventually lead to Brazil’s downfall as they try to fight an endless guerilla war.

Nope, as it will lead to this

Fuck no you should get weapons embargoed. Pakistan is a bad actor.