Is just me or whenever you see a woman taller than you...

Is just me or whenever you see a woman taller than you, you want to beat her to death with a baseball bat and then flay her?

Attached: =Pepe.jpg (777x715, 69K)

meow

I don't think I've ever seen a woman taller than me IRL. I do love tall women though, imo small women are as bad as small men attractive wise

Is this a common occurrence among american males?

Never saw a girl taller than me, not counting my relatives when I was a kid ofc

I see women here who are 6'0 all the time, I'm 5'9.

that explains it. have you tried being less short?

Kek

Don't come to Sweden then.

You should really consider suicide.

How can I do that?
And why would you want women to be 6'0 anyway? It's obvious they have some sort of estrogen problem if they get that tall.

Why suicide and not homicide?

I never planned to.

because small girls are personalitylets and stocky and frail. Tall girls are nice, cuddly and i can feel proud walking next to one

It's the opposite though, and tall girls are sterile.
They're also more likely to get cancer and won't live as long.

so, who cares about living long, life is shit after 40.
short girls are just cringy, bad bodily proprtions, look ridiculous walking next to you. I'm 194cm,all i want is a thicc 184cm gf

I want to have sex with them

Attached: 1497536028548.jpg (580x563, 236K)

I'm practically the same size, but I'd really like a 190cm gf. There was this girl, exactly my (our) size that was a fucking Aphrodite. She almost became my gf, but then her faggot parents decided to move to the USA.

You won't be able to once I torture and mutilate them

I only know one girl above190 but she's meh. My mother is 188 I think.
Tall girls are based

the opposite desu

Nah, I think it's just you

I want them to do that to me
t. 180 cm "man"

>tfw 6'4
I want a gf who's taller than me
This isn't fucking fair

just you

its not any better if you're short, they still don't want you. In fact its worse because you are actually shorter than them

Yes

If theyre hot and nice i want to fuck her if not i almost ignore like other peoole that are ugly and superficial.

Tall women are fucking sexy. I wish a hot 180cm grill would dominate and rape me